Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #41
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Speaking of wet pant cuffs - the rain here has reached biblical proportions - so guess who took off her shoes and has her feeties by the space heater at work???

I think I need to invest in a pair of those fisherman boots.

I feel like one of these ---->
Waders to the rescue!

Quote:
I do have a meat on the bone disorder (with the exception of spare ribs). I cannot eat meat off of a bone (I have to yank, cut or tear it off). Mare is a bone eater, so it works out well in our house. For some reason, I can eat the meat off of a spare rib. Go figure.
Easy grip handle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I hate moist sock syndrome to the point that unless snow is deep enough to cover my shoes, I will not wear socks.

The sleeve thing has forced me to own lots of 3/4 lenth sleeves.
On the other foot, I cannot be without socks.

I have short arms, so the most comfortable (regardless of dry/wet condition) is 3/4 sleeves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I am allergic to wool, makes winter difficult.
My honey is too, so I either put three pairs of regular socks on or put the wool socks on and a pair over them for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post

I think there is a Sock Monster (much in the same manner of the Tooth Fairy) that lives in my dryer. It gobbles up my socks but doesn't find matching pairs tasty.

I also have three mini sock monsters with a total of twelve legs. They like to grab and run to the backyard, kennel or under the couch with the prize.
We have a mini monster with 4 legs and a big mouth and she not-so-vaguely resembles Molly, our half Lab/Dobie.

On a side note, and to post in here for Molly, while she does covet socks she HATES feet.....except mine. She likes my feet but never steals my socks. Interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
Drives me nuts: alot there is NO such word. A lot. A lot. A lot. Now write it five million times on the chalkboard.

Ditto!

Sock: non-consensual foot bondage...hate them. I wear them only when I deem it necessary. "You are cold, put on some damn socks." NO! Drives people crazy, a lot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Foot bondage. Love it!

Quote:
Sock subject - I can't stand to wear socks that are SUPPOSED to fit my shoe size. Guess what? They don't. I end up buying little girl socks for that snug fit. I cannot stand having my foot swim in my socks. It annoys me the beejeezus out of me.
I have small feet, so the average size of 9-11 makes my feet swim in it. I totally relate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaPartyTart View Post
Speaking of feet...

While I love nice feet, gross feet make me go crazy. I can't help but look at everyone's feet in any kind of sandal. I judge-yes JUDGE the alignment of the toes, health of the nail, condition of the nail, etc. I hate chipped polish, cracked heels and dirty feet, in general.

I feel so much better now.

*sigh*
I am not so Judgy McJudgerson about feet. I just don't like them. Touch mine, fine. I. Will. Not. Touch. Yours. Ick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Oh, and I have issues with acne, too.

If I see a pimple...I cannot take my eyes off of it. It begins with a glance and then the heat of its stare begins to burn a hole in my brain and I simply must look. If you are someone I know and am close with you, you may find yourself on your back - me straddling your torso and your face in my grip. I apologize in advance.

I remember once (this is super gross so you may or may not choose to turn away NOW) I was shopping at Home Depot and the check out boy had a terrible case of teenager acne. I was enthralled. I couldn't pry my eyes away from this boy's face. My girls were standing there like "uh, mom...the guy needs you to pay...there's a line forming....mom....MOM!!"

I have always had acne. Subversive little dots, so hopefully, I won't have to worry about you sacking me and attacking my face.

Should that happen, I might have to go ninja on you.

I HATE people touching my face and hair. HATE. IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
Tucking the flat sheet under the mattress at the foot of the bed. My poor lil feets scream, "RED!!! HARD LIMIT!!!"
I'll take your tucked sheets. My feet are always cold (poor circulation) so I need the tucked sheets to preserve what little warmth I have.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #42
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely cannot stand it when the sheet rises up from the end of the bed. I will get up in the middle of the night and fix it if this happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #43
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

kitchen sinks with too much of a slope bug me. i think the sound of stainless steel measuring cups or utensils, et c. falling into the center of the stainless steel sink, having a collision as fast as they are placed there is unnerving.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #44
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Hair in the bathroom sink.... Ruffles my lil grey head.... Nuff said..
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2009, 09:19 PM   #45
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

Sharp knives in the kitchen sink. Did someone purposely place it there so I could cut my finger off? Come on, it's not hard to place them behind the faucet until dishes are done. The knives here are very SHARP and I don't want to put my fingers in with something that can cut a can in half and still cut my tomatoes paper thin.

People who come into my personal space uninvited. I don't want you there, please leave.

People who wanna get all touchy feel-y on me. Don't put your hands on me unless you have my permission. A hug of greeting when we haven't seen each other in awhile is acceptable.

People who tell their life story to the cashier. Hello? I'm behind you and I'd really like to check out. No one wants to hear it or really cares about it... move on, talk to your friends. If you don't have any... find some in the aisles or something but DON'T hold up the check out line. I'm here because I'm ready to LEAVE not to stand there and listen to you blather about your life. Can you see the cashier's glazed eyes? She's only being polite because she's not allowed to tell you shut up and leave!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, this gets me .

When someone comes into a thread, especially the gamey type threads, and just posts without looking at the rules or anything. I want to play bad teacher and pull out the ruler when that happens.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #47
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

I have no tolerance for the cold AT ALL.
Hence, if the temperature falls below say, 60 degrees Fahrenheit, (yes, I'm a lightweight) I have to immediately put a scarf around my neck and wear it AT ALL TIMES. I'm wearing one now as I type this.
I call it my Mackenzie Phillips look. Moreover, I am completely convinced that if I simply wear my scarf AT ALL TIMES I am completely impervious to germs.
Furthermore, if for some untoward reason, my scarf is left behind and the weather is nipply, I will stop what I'm doing and go back to wherever it is, no matter WHERE it is and retrieve it.

Scarf:
Fetish object. Talisman. Shield from all evil.
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofQueens For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 01:27 AM   #48
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofQueens View Post
I just needed to carve a little confessional booth...dig a little hole in the ground behind the house...have some little niche where I can put these things. I thought it might benefit others who, like me, live a life rife with tiny torments.

Here's one:

I hate it when the ends of my sleeves get wet when I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt. IT FUCKING DRIVES ME NUTS.
When this horrible thing happens, I have to stop whatever I'm doing and change my shirt. Elsewise, I might spin aimlessly in a circle clawing at the offensively moistened cuffs, as if I'd been doused with flames.

Thanks for letting me share.

lmao... you have to remember when dealing with sinks "hands below the elbow... hands below the elbow"... lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 01:31 AM   #49
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

QueenofQueens:
Scarf:
Fetish object. Talisman. Shield from all evil.

i can appreciate your comments
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 01:34 AM   #50
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis View Post
lmao... you have to remember when dealing with sinks "hands below the elbow... hands below the elbow"... lol

Thank you, Met. I am certain this advice will be beneficial for many of us. I'm also (fairly) certain you learned it the hard way...
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofQueens For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #51
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Don't walk up to me and try to have a conversation with me while I am already in the middle of a conversation with a book.

If you approach me while I am reading, or listening to music, or otherwise engrossed in something and I am clearly not receptive (ie: i put the headphones back in my ears after I greet you) I do not want to talk.

If it's not an emergency, it can wait

And your lack of planning is not my emergency.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #52
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post

I'm not terribly fussy, but when I am fussy it's over the top. My biggest fussy is people in my space. Not just the stand to close to me thing, either. I don't want to fucking hear you. I don't want to hear your music, your phone conversation, you're mindless blathering from the next table. Keep you shit quiet and keep your conversations to yourself.
I have a spin-off to report. I work in tattoo shops where generally speaking, a cacophony of conflicting noises seems to elicit extreme pleasure from most of the failed rock stars that make their living this way. Save the one typing this.
If I hear the sound effects from Grand Theft Auto layered over a death metal band, layered over a moronic discussion about graffiti, sneakers or famous tattoo artists, it is enough to trigger homicidal psychosis. I'm not kidding, the defense department probably utilizes a similar soundscape to create remorseless killing machines. If not, they're remiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaPartyTart View Post
Ok folks. I was holding back but it's time for me to unleash the what I believe is the nastiest of all things that makes me super insane.

I call it "Piggies in the Window".

It's when you see a car driving by and someone has their nasty ass feet propped up on the dashboard, or actually touching the windshield. I am completely repulsed. Extra gross out points for folks who choose to perch their hoof on rolled down window. Makes me want to drive by and lob it off.

Speaking of feet...

While I love nice feet, gross feet make me go crazy. I can't help but look at everyone's feet in any kind of sandal. I judge-yes JUDGE the alignment of the toes, health of the nail, condition of the nail, etc. I hate chipped polish, cracked heels and dirty feet, in general.

I feel so much better now.

*sigh*
I'll see your "piggies in the window" and raise you a "yoga toe"*.
Example: I simply cannot exercise in a room after someone has rested their "yoga toe" on every available surface while stretching their ass directly toward my face, no matter where I'm positioned or what direction I'm facing. I feel like I am being oppressed by their healthy lifestyle hegemony. Plus, it makes everything seem like it looks like it must smell.

*yes, I am talking about an actual toe, not anything related to a camel.

Last edited by QueenofQueens; 12-10-2009 at 03:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofQueens For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #53
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofQueens View Post

*yes, I am talking about an actual toe, not anything related to a camel.

I can't stand it, when somebody asks me a question where I have to THINK right after I woke up!..yeah..call me grumpy..LOL
KayCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #54
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

I think this thread is more therapy for me.

This morning I went out to clean off my car because we live in Chicago and it's -21 windchill and well, it has to be done if you are driving anywhere. I'm very particular about snow and ice removal and feel I need to get all of the snow and ice not only off all the windows, but make sure all of the snow is removed from the car, as well.

What ticks me off is seeing drivers who take less than a 1/2 assed approach at clearing off their car. The ones with the 4x4in space on the driver's side window who feel that will suffice as they navigate the potholed filled city streets. Never mind them still trying to manage their cell phone, coffee and kids in the backseat.

Follow that up with a good 6 inches of stacked snow on their car that will blow into my windshield and I'm ready to call 911 because I'm about to report an assault because I want to beat the shit out of them.

OK- back to work for me.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TeaPartyTart For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #55
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

DON'T mess with my filing system. Okay, so to you, it looks like piles of paper strewn randomly around the floor, but to me, it makes perfect sense and represents order, control, and other things necessary to stop me from losing my mind.

And DON'T, whatever you do, touch my lists, especially my lists of where my lists are. The fact that half the time I can't read my own writing is irrelevant. I wrote the lists, I want the lists, and even if I can't read the lists, you are not, not, NOT, to touch them.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #56
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

People who are late. Drives me crazy. I have been known to leave without people who don't respect my time, of course unless they call me and say, "I am stuck in the MacArthur Maze." I am almost always on time if not 15 minutes early.

I once charged my Dr. $45.00/hr for 3 hours after I waited for him to get off the golf course (I overheard the nurse talking to him). Let's just say I never waited again and he didn't pay it.

People who honk their car horn a lot for no reason other than they are frustrated. Totally annoying.

People who crack their knuckles. *shiver* Just ew.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #57
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking of the "camel toe"....it pains me to see it. In more ways than one. If yer pants are so dang tight that I can see your lady lips....you need to seriously re-think your wardrobe choices. Please!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #58
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

This is a recent one....

When people say "that" instead of "who." Sally that is a hairdresser.

:scream:
Old 12-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #59
Plato
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
ProVerb
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Plato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST ReputationPlato Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Logically of course ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
How on EARTH do you stay in love with me and my closet felonies?
Look at your closet door.
ALWAYS closed

... If was fun taking you into the closet last night ...
Plato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #60
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato View Post
Look at your closet door.
ALWAYS closed

... If was fun taking you into the closet last night ...

OMG you gave me a panic attack last night!
My brain injury has given me the fun side effect of FREAKING out when other people move my things.

I may or may not have been in our room rocking back and forth crying whilst you cleaned the hall closet.

I'm lucky you love my swiss cheese.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal_retentive, freak, fussy, issues