Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #61
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

POLLLLLLLLLLLKA Dots.

NOT "POKKA Dots"

POLLLLLLLLKA. WITH AN "L" POLLLLLKA.

And NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER "Poka Dots"

And it's punishable by DEATH if you do "POKE-A-DOTS"

I can SOMETIMES forgive "Polky dots" because the "L" is present and my Granny used to say it that way. *twitch*

POLKA Dots. POLLLLLLLLLLKA.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #62
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Having a bunch of extraneous crap in my car makes me twitch.

And.

A bunch of other things.
Poodle has baby chickens in her trunk.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #63
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
POLLLLLLLLLLLKA Dots.

NOT "POKKA Dots"

I can SOMETIMES forgive "Polky dots" because the "L" is present and my Granny used to say it that way. *twitch*

I like it when you twitch. And on THAT note:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XzGqpL_UgI"]YouTube- Yellow Poke-a-dot bikini[/ame]
Old 12-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #64
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
I like it when you twitch. And on THAT note:

YouTube- Yellow Poke-a-dot bikini

This child is adorable but needs to be killed.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #65
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
This child is adorable but needs to be killed.
Snow will eat it.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #66
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
I absolutely cannot stand it when the sheet rises up from the end of the bed. I will get up in the middle of the night and fix it if this happens.

Glad to see I am not alone.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:32 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
DON'T mess with my filing system. Okay, so to you, it looks like piles of paper strewn randomly around the floor, but to me, it makes perfect sense and represents order, control, and other things necessary to stop me from losing my mind.

And DON'T, whatever you do, touch my lists, especially my lists of where my lists are. The fact that half the time I can't read my own writing is irrelevant. I wrote the lists, I want the lists, and even if I can't read the lists, you are not, not, NOT, to touch them.

Words
YES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Speaking of the "camel toe"....it pains me to see it. In more ways than one. If yer pants are so dang tight that I can see your lady lips....you need to seriously re-think your wardrobe choices. Please!
This post may or may not offend those with large lady lips that would protrude no matter what pants they were wearing.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:31 PM   #68
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
DON'T mess with my filing system. Okay, so to you, it looks like piles of paper strewn randomly around the floor, but to me, it makes perfect sense and represents order, control, and other things necessary to stop me from losing my mind.

And DON'T, whatever you do, touch my lists, especially my lists of where my lists are. The fact that half the time I can't read my own writing is irrelevant. I wrote the lists, I want the lists, and even if I can't read the lists, you are not, not, NOT, to touch them.

Words
Don't EVER mess with my piles--They make perfect sense to me and if you mess with them I will be lost for months. I am the only one who can depile my piles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
People who are late. Drives me crazy. I have been known to leave without people who don't respect my time, of course unless they call me and say, "I am stuck in the MacArthur Maze." I am almost always on time if not 15 minutes early.

People who crack their knuckles. *shiver* Just ew.
People who are late drive me nuts. I am always on time--If I'm not call out the troops, somethings wrong.

Cracking body parts in general just makes my toes curl--necks, knuckles, even my arthritic knee crack give me the creeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
Speaking of the "camel toe"....it pains me to see it. In more ways than one. If yer pants are so dang tight that I can see your lady lips....you need to seriously re-think your wardrobe choices. Please!
This one just cracked me up---

My other pet peeve is when sheets are put on the bed to high, they must be atleeat 12" from the top of the bed. I hate having balls and wads of sheet and blanket strangling my neck and arms.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:16 AM   #69
QueenofQueens
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Seerauber, Centaurita Bonita, QoQonut, Volupté Suprême
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lux, Ms. Lisbon if you're nasty.
Relationship Status:
Left of Centaur and blissfully betrothed.

QueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST ReputationQueenofQueens Has the BEST Reputation
Default A confession

I thought you all should know that after my first post, I managed to convince myself that really, I'm not that fussy a freak at all. "That's the only one I can think of", I assured myself. Yeah, right.

Okay, so when I accidentally choose the "comic sans" font instead of my beloved courier, while posting in forums such as these, I am thrown into a panic. My eyes widen and my heart races for just an instant. Even though it takes me literally point five seconds to redress the issue I am terrified that I may post in the hideousness (to me) that is C.S.
QueenofQueens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #70
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofQueens View Post

Okay, so when I accidentally choose the "comic sans" font instead of my beloved courier, while posting in forums such as these, I am thrown into a panic. My eyes widen and my heart races for just an instant. Even though it takes me literally point five seconds to redress the issue I am terrified that I may post in the hideousness (to me) that is C.S.

I feel the same way when I do not pick Century Gothic.

Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #71
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

"Two seconds"

Two seconds is not a realistic deadline to complete a task. When I ask you how long it will take you to complete something, arrive to a destination, etc., I'm looking for a time that is feasibly accurate. I'm not asking for a coutdown clock but there is a big difference between 2 seconds and 20 minutes.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #72
Beau
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:

Beau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST ReputationBeau Has the BEST Reputation
Wink not truly that fussy, but I want to participate

Living in an apartment has its upside, but doing laundry is clearly not part of that. My fussy ire is provoked beyond control at the sight of someone else's stained underwear et al left far beyond the finishing time -- its crustiness proof of a neglectful slob -- even though the machines' timers clearly indicate when one should return.

I'm not folding your damned laundry, nor do I even remotely wish to touch it to move it out of the way.

Oh, and buy some goddamned new skivvies (or learn to use toilet paper), will you?

<-- post-appropriate smiley, huh?
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beau For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #73
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

dot.
I couldn't resist.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #74
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
POLLLLLLLLLLLKA Dots.

NOT "POKKA Dots"

i was so nervous then i understood you meant the SPELLING... i love my polka dots and polkas aren't bad, either. not much beats an elderly couple dancing a polka--and of course she should be wearing her finest polky dots.

here's one: if you pronounce the T in 'often' i will notice, often. in fact, every time. (but i won't say anything cuz that's just rude.)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #75
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post

here's one: if you pronounce the T in 'often' i will notice, often. in fact, every time. (but i won't say anything cuz that's just rude.)
Or the "nes" in

WedNESday.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #76
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

the phone ringing makes me crazy.

*scream*
Old 12-14-2009, 04:26 PM   #77
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Im having a junky day at work.

Mainly because this insane woman keeps calling me complaining about how the person who works the morning half of my job ISNT HERE.

Conversation:

Her: "I want to talk to X about the job cancel"

Me: "X leaves every day at 1pm and I've already handled the cancellation"

Her: "Well, X needs to send out a memo about their work hours"

Me: "I'll let them know. Was there anything else?"

Her: "Because I have been emailing X for 2 hours and he isnt responding."

Me: "Right. X leaves every day at 1pm."

Her: "So you've handled the job? I guess that X will also be leaving at 1pm tomorrow?"

Me: "Yes, it is handled and YES, X leaves every day at 1pm."

Her: "Nobody has ever told me that. Someone needs to communicate with us about the schedules."

Me: "Right. I can send out an email if you like."

Her: "It isnt going to work with him leaving work early every day. He needs to stay longer."

Me: "We can talk about it in our staff meeting if you like, but this is a job share, X works the morning shift, I work the afternoon shift."

Her: "Well, he needs to answer his email"

Me: "He wasnt here to answer them. He left at 1pm. Your email came in at 1:14pm"

Her: "You mean he doesnt stay a few minutes extra in case someone might need to contact him?"

Me: "No. X leaves every day at 1pm."

Her: "Well nobody every told me...."

SCRREEEAAAAMMMMMMMMM.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #78
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

OMFG what a complete fucking idiot this woman is!! I'm getting pissed just reading this exchange between you both. Is she for real???? What doesn't she understand??

Quote:
Im having a junky day at work.

Mainly because this insane woman keeps calling me complaining about how the person who works the morning half of my job ISNT HERE.

Conversation:

Her: "I want to talk to X about the job cancel"

Me: "X leaves every day at 1pm and I've already handled the cancellation"

Her: "Well, X needs to send out a memo about their work hours"

Me: "I'll let them know. Was there anything else?"

Her: "Because I have been emailing X for 2 hours and he isnt responding."

Me: "Right. X leaves every day at 1pm."

Her: "So you've handled the job? I guess that X will also be leaving at 1pm tomorrow?"

Me: "Yes, it is handled and YES, X leaves every day at 1pm."

Her: "Nobody has ever told me that. Someone needs to communicate with us about the schedules."

Me: "Right. I can send out an email if you like."

Her: "It isnt going to work with him leaving work early every day. He needs to stay longer."

Me: "We can talk about it in our staff meeting if you like, but this is a job share, X works the morning shift, I work the afternoon shift."

Her: "Well, he needs to answer his email"

Me: "He wasnt here to answer them. He left at 1pm. Your email came in at 1:14pm"

Her: "You mean he doesnt stay a few minutes extra in case someone might need to contact him?"

Me: "No. X leaves every day at 1pm."

Her: "Well nobody every told me...."

SCRREEEAAAAMMMMMMMMM.

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #79
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I went to get my med. at a pharmacy we all know and love. With my ocd, I have a ritual with washing my hands. My hands are raw from constant re-washing them, and then putting on lotion. Well, today I got something on my hands at the pharmacy. I was about to go and that is mildly putting it. So, I go to the bathroom to wash my hands. And some moron comes up to wash his hands behind me like I am going to stop my ritual for him. Oh no. Let's not even go there, buddy.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:06 AM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post

I don't know if they've changed the rules since I was in school, but both pronounciations are correct.

I just prefer the one without the 't' also.

What gets to me is that EVERYONE here (except me, the one who knows better) says "acrosst". No 't'! There is no freaking 't' in there, people!

OhmyeverlovingJeebus, that is irritating!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
anal_retentive, freak, fussy, issues