Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM   #21
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I so wish I had a real working kitchen to bake in...if this works out, I'm hoping next year you'll do it, too. I should be in a new place by then.

Happy upcoming holidays to all of you happy bakers.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #22
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
Hi femmsational! No worries! Here's what you need to do:

1. Please email me at queenofsmirks@msn.com by November 20:
-include your name and mailing address.
-include the type of cookie/sweet treat you'll be making
-state whether or not you are willing to ship outside the U.S. Nobody will have more than 1 non-US address on their list, if any.

2. You will receive a list from me by November 30th which will include your name and 3 other names with mailing addresses. This is your "group".

3. Send 6 cookies/treats to each person in your group between Dec. 1 and Dec. 30.

Let me know if you have any questions

Ok!! I'm in!!!

I'll e-mail you my stuffs. But I don't know what I'm baking yet so that will come later.

YIPPEEE!!!!

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #23
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I so wish I had a real working kitchen to bake in...if this works out, I'm hoping next year you'll do it, too. I should be in a new place by then.

You can always make something "no bake". I know of several "no bake" cookie recipes

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #24
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am in!!! I will email you this evening/tomorrow. I am not sure yet what I will bake though. Probably M & M cookies.

Question:
If anyone has an allergy is it ok to indicate as such? My son is allergic to nuts and while I do not mind receiving cookies with nuts in them, I WILL need to know so that I know to not let him have them.

Thanks so much!!!

EDIT to add: I am willing to exchange with more than 3 other people. I always bake a ton of cookies so I do not mind baking on up to THREE lists.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I am in!!! I will email you this evening/tomorrow. I am not sure yet what I will bake though. Probably M & M cookies.

Question:
If anyone has an allergy is it ok to indicate as such? My son is allergic to nuts and while I do not mind receiving cookies with nuts in them, I WILL need to know so that I know to not let him have them.

Thanks so much!!!

EDIT to add: I am willing to exchange with more than 3 other people. I always bake a ton of cookies so I do not mind baking on up to THREE lists.

Thanks LaneyDoll . All good info and yes, I will make special notes like allergies and such and make that info available. Thanks!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #26
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Treats Exchange - 2012

This sounds like fun.. I can make some cookies.. I'd love to get some fudge, if anyone is making any.. just sayin..

Add me to this list.. I'll pm with my address.. Thanks.. I'll be working out extra hard to work off the treats..
Old 10-22-2012, 07:24 PM   #27
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Wolfy, add your name to the list and I will see that you get some goodies from me!
Old 10-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #28
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:

Great suggestion from Kent.... Fudge. One saucepan and a square pan to cool it in and you're done

Edited to add: I plan to coordinate this again next year in case this one doesn't work out for you

Last edited by QueenofSmirks; 10-23-2012 at 02:44 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #29
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I can't wait to start looking at recipes!

The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #30
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Great suggestion from Kent.... Fudge. One saucepan and a square pan to cool it in and you're done

Edited to add: I plan to coordinate this again next year in case this one doesn't work out for you

Thanks Stephanie, but I'm thinking next year will work better.

The kitchen in my place really sucks and has little counter space to do anything at all.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #31
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I can't wait to start looking at recipes!
I'm glad I'm not the only one undecided on what they're baking.

I went and got the things to send stuff out in today and it made me excited.

QueenofSmirks, I'm willing to send to more than 3 if needed. Or even if not needed. I'm a baking fool.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #32
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

Question:

Thanks so much!!!

i was going to suggest including the recipes with the treats.....that way you can add to your recipes AND know if there's anything you shouldn't have.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #33
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one undecided on what they're baking.

I went and got the things to send stuff out in today and it made me excited.

QueenofSmirks, I'm willing to send to more than 3 if needed. Or even if not needed. I'm a baking fool.
Once we close the list and I see how many groups we have, I will let you know if I need you (and LaneyDoll who also volunteered) to be in more than one group. Thanks for offering!

The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #34
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Default bump!

I am absolutely certain there are more of you out there with a sweet tooth! *giving the thread a little bump*

Old 10-27-2012, 06:35 AM   #35
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Most likely going to do as combination of sweets from scratch & cookies....-pondering-
Old 10-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #36
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
Most likely going to do as combination of sweets from scratch & cookies....-pondering-
As was I Rook dear.... I have finally gotten a nice mini loaf pan...and I'm thinking an assortment of treats would be good....mini bread.....cookies....muffins mayhaps? I'd love to do cupcakes but they don't really travel well.....ohhhh brownies do
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #37
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

BROWNIES....death by chocolate, walnut fudge brownie -keels over-
Old 10-28-2012, 08:58 AM   #38
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Bump!

Casa de Snow will be making toffee, powdered wedding cookies, and fudge. Looking forward to this! i hope more people will be joining. i have no problem cooking separate batches in order to accommodate someones allergies.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #39
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Supervisor Snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Bump!

Casa de Snow will be making toffee, powdered wedding cookies, and fudge. Looking forward to this! i hope more people will be joining. i have no problem cooking separate batches in order to accommodate someones allergies.

I will be over looking quality, taste, and presentation...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #40
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

I'm having the HARDEST time deciding what to bake.

So far I've narrowed it down to.....fudge, in some form.

Everything else that's exciting me has cream cheese in it and I don't think that travels well. (Actually, QueenofSmirks, kindly let me know it doesn't travel well so thank her that I didn't poison you all)

Anyone care to share what thier favorite yummies are? Help a girl out??

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:

Tags
cookies, holiday, sweets