Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #41
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I am not much of a baker, but I got a hankering for something sweet last night. I got a recipe from a lady in my bowling league called Chex Mix Caramel. It is a really good tasty treat and I tried making a batch last night and I was successful! I just munched some more this morning for breakfast. Anyway, I will join in if this an acceptable non cookie, brownie type treat. I would send a quart size ziplock baggie full, which is about 12 ounces....I just weighed it! LOL
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #42
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Bump!

Casa de Snow will be making toffee, powdered wedding cookies, and fudge. Looking forward to this! i hope more people will be joining. i have no problem cooking separate batches in order to accommodate someones allergies.
I love wedding cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmm

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #43
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
I'm having the HARDEST time deciding what to bake.

So far I've narrowed it down to.....fudge, in some form.

Everything else that's exciting me has cream cheese in it and I don't think that travels well. (Actually, QueenofSmirks, kindly let me know it doesn't travel well so thank her that I didn't poison you all)

Anyone care to share what thier favorite yummies are? Help a girl out??
Don't stress! You have plenty of time to decide And I'm sure it will be delicious whatever it is!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
Old 10-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #44
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
I am not much of a baker, but I got a hankering for something sweet last night. I got a recipe from a lady in my bowling league called Chex Mix Caramel. It is a really good tasty treat and I tried making a batch last night and I was successful! I just munched some more this morning for breakfast. Anyway, I will join in if this an acceptable non cookie, brownie type treat. I would send a quart size ziplock baggie full, which is about 12 ounces....I just weighed it! LOL
Go for it!

Old 10-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #45
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
Go for it!
Okie dokie, I will email you my information

Last edited by OS Butch; 10-28-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to make my letters blue;)
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #46
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Okay, I've made my decision -- I'm going to make a variety of Rice Krispie treats. I have a tiny kitchen, so that limits somewhat what I'm able to do, but this should work!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #47
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Okay, I've made my decision -- I'm going to make a variety of Rice Krispie treats. I have a tiny kitchen, so that limits somewhat what I'm able to do, but this should work!
I'm going to apologize in advance... I'll be experimenting with flavors. LOL. So, just know good intentions were there!

Old 10-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #48
BrutalDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Her Asshole.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, hym, he, whatever.
Relationship Status:
Bitch has no more excuses now.

Thanked 2,785 Times in 499 Posts
BrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBrutalDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

I had no idea this thread was here.

All I have to say is I love y'all. A lot.

Huge Sweet Freak,
Brute.
BrutalDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrutalDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #49
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Oh!! YUMMY!! My favorite!!

I still can't decide!! This is silly. I may just put a baking book index on the wall and throw a dart. Hopefully it won't land on cream cheese ones.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #50
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Sweeeeet! I'm so in, QoS you have mail!
Old 10-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #51
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
Oh!! YUMMY!! My favorite!!

I still can't decide!! This is silly. I may just put a baking book index on the wall and throw a dart. Hopefully it won't land on cream cheese ones.
I think that's an excellent idea! LOL

Old 10-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #52
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
Yay!!

Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 AM   #53
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
DITTO THAT!!!!

Pacific Northwest Bound May 2013
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #54
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,391 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just for the sake of knowing....how many people are actually IN? I've been getting an idea of who's making what. I think fudge is a great idea...wish I still had my recipe for fudge made with baby ruths!!

For Ms Femmesational... I personally think you cant go wrong with a brownie...I'm meandering down that path myself....along with cookies...and maybe mini breads...just to get an assortment....or mini muffins...? I too had to reconsider my more typical seasonal bakies because of cream cheese content...sighh......

Ms Queenie....rice crispy treats are always a fan favorite! AND they do travel super well...good thinking!! They can even be cut into shapes....and colored...limitless possibilities!

OS Butch... I for one would be uber happy with good Chex Mix!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #55
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Just for the sake of knowing....how many people are actually IN? I've been getting an idea of who's making what. I think fudge is a great idea...wish I still had my recipe for fudge made with baby ruths!!

For Ms Femmesational... I personally think you cant go wrong with a brownie...I'm meandering down that path myself....along with cookies...and maybe mini breads...just to get an assortment....or mini muffins...? I too had to reconsider my more typical seasonal bakies because of cream cheese content...sighh......

Ms Queenie....rice crispy treats are always a fan favorite! AND they do travel super well...good thinking!! They can even be cut into shapes....and colored...limitless possibilities!

OS Butch... I for one would be uber happy with good Chex Mix!
. 11 so far.
The list is still open until Nov 24 for people to sign up, and from experience, we will likely have some who drop out as well. In any case, you will only have a group of 3 other people to send to, and my plan is to coordinate so people aren't receiving the same thing they send, so no need to worry about making the same thing as someone else

Last edited by QueenofSmirks; 10-31-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #56
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules5041 View Post
DITTO THAT!!!!
Yippee!!

Old 10-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #57
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Pumpkin is very good!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #58
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I bought the containers I am going to pack the treats in. On sale and pretty. On to the baking, and boxing, and mailing.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #59
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
I bought the containers I am going to pack the treats in. On sale and pretty. On to the baking, and boxing, and mailing.
Excellent! I haven't even considered containers yet!

The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #60
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Hi all! Just a reminder... If you haven't already, please email me at queenofsmirks@msn.com by November 20 to be on the participant"s list:

-include your name and mailing address.
-include the type of cookie/sweet treat you'll be making
-state whether or not you are willing to ship outsidetheU.S. Nobody will havemore than 1 non-US address on their list,ifany.
-state whether you have any food allergies
-state whether any of your treats contain nuts

Thanks!

Tags
cookies, holiday, sweets