Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #61
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,378 Times in 6,866 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

All I can say is.... I FINALLY unpacked the rest of my cookbooks....and now I have even MORE recipes to choose from.....

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

I'm gonna do like Ms Femmesational and just throw darts at pages....or do a search on all recipes and make the fifth one down....seriously....don't make me choose!!!

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #62
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
....or do a search on all recipes and make the fifth one down....seriously....don't make me choose!!!

I often do this, but choose the 8th one down (OCD).

Your post cracked me up . I've been fighting the urge to go back through my recipe books for a week! LOL

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #63
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
All I can say is.... I FINALLY unpacked the rest of my cookbooks....and now I have even MORE recipes to choose from.....

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

I'm gonna do like Ms Femmesational and just throw darts at pages....or do a search on all recipes and make the fifth one down....seriously....don't make me choose!!!

If you're doing the fifth one down, I'll do the third one down. This is utterly stupid!!! Who knew it would be so hard to pick out 3 sweet treats???

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #64
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
If you're doing the fifth one down, I'll do the third one down. This is utterly stupid!!! Who knew it would be so hard to pick out 3 sweet treats???

LOL what's even worse is you really only have to pick one and send it to 3 people.. some people want to make a variety, which is spectacular, but not required

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #65
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

2 weeks left to sign up!! The list will close Nov. 20th and I'll put it into groups by Nov. 30th and distribute. Let me know if you have any questions

Old 11-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #66
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
LOL what's even worse is you really only have to pick one and send it to 3 people.. some people want to make a variety, which is spectacular, but not required
ohhhh man..... I didn't realize that....now I have to pick JUST ONE????? omgggggg
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #67
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post

Quote:

Whewie, I was thinking it was gonna be fine cuz 1 batch makes a whole bunch....femmsational, you scared me! Really glad I only need to do 1!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #68
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

1 week left to sign up! Then let the baking/cooking begin!

Old 11-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #69
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

My cookbooks have been crying out and I can no longer ignore them LOL I am going to look at other recipes this weekend, and knowing myself like I do, I will likely change what I am going to make LOL

Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #70
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I've scrapped the marshmallow treats and have instead decided on Magic Cookie bars! Yummm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #71
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
I've scrapped the marshmallow treats and have instead decided on Magic Cookie bars! Yummm
BLESS YOUR SWEET LIL OL HEART!!!!!

I loveee those........you blessed woman you.....
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #72
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Caveat , I *don't* have a kosher kitchen......it's sparkly clean', tho
just sayin'...
Old 11-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #73
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

oh man I suck at baking But I love cookies. Can someone make me cookies?
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #74
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

All the ingredients are bought! Just need to pick a date to start baking!!

Old 11-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #75
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
oh man I suck at baking But I love cookies. Can someone make me cookies?
I, too, love cookies! And I love to bake but almost never take the time to do it. I am lucky in that my play partner's mother makes cookies for me several times per year

Old 11-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #76
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! I will be sending out the group list this weekend. If I don't have your info via email, I can't include you in the group list If you sent it to me and didn't receive a response, please resend it.

Thanks!

Old 11-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #77
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Boy! I am ready

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #78
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Default Group Lists are done!

Thanks everyone for your patience! I have sent all of the group lists out via email. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or notice any mistakes... otherwise, happy baking/preparing!!

Old 11-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #79
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Yay!!! Got my list. Thanks for doing this

Old 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #80
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

QoS, I sent my info. around October 27, my Yahoo sent box confirms it...
S'ok, there's always next time.

Tags
cookies, holiday, sweets