Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #101
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

It doesn't happen often, but when it does......My sweet tooth has been activated! Here it is 11:15pm and I am making some chex mix caramel. It will be ready in about 40 minutes
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #102
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Welllllll, treaters.... It's been awfully quiet in here! Who has received their treats?? I was out of town, just returned last night, and was too tired to check my mail, so I may have some surprises in my mailbox as I type this! My goodies went out last week - the ones I sent to Canada will likely get there next week, but perhaps the end of this week. I will apologize in advance if they are dried out by then - I would normally wrap cookies in plastic, but these said to store "loosely covered".. so... I hope they are in good shape when they arrive

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #103
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

we received the most awesome package of the most delicious sweet treats ever!!!!

We are sharing them with a 93 year old and another relative of the household today.

Thank you, thank you.

The treats were wonderful but the sentiment was ever more wonderful.

Thank you!!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #104
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
Welllllll, treaters.... It's been awfully quiet in here! Who has received their treats??
I got two out of four (I do not *think* you and I were on each other's list). One of the treats was super amazing and one did not survive transit but looked like it was quite lovely when it started its trip

Old 01-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #105
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

All sweet treats have been mailed and should be received before the weekend. Casa de Snow has received one of 3 packages. Queen of Smirks makes great bars! I hope it all survives the journey and everybody gets to enjoy. Sign me up for next year.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #106
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking forward to receiving treats! I'm glad ya'll liked the ones I made

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #107
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I got two out of four (I do not *think* you and I were on each other's list). One of the treats was super amazing and one did not survive transit but looked like it was quite lovely when it started its trip

We also received 2 of 4. I am hoping that Jules sweet treats survived the trip. If not i am deeply sorry.
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #108
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
All sweet treats have been mailed and should be received before the weekend. Casa de Snow has received one of 3 packages. Queen of Smirks makes great bars! I hope it all survives the journey and everybody gets to enjoy. Sign me up for next year.
Received today! I cannot wait to try them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrie View Post
We also received 2 of 4. I am hoping that Jules sweet treats survived the trip. If not i am deeply sorry.
I could account for the other one (now two) that I received. But, I am glad to know WHO it was who sent me the ones that ended up damaged. I could not thank anyone for what looked to be a great deal of effort and thought and I like to be able to thank someone when possible. Despite not getting to actually sample anything, I truly appreciated the package.

Maybe next year I will have better luck with delivery

Old 01-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #109
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I received a package from Casa de Snow and the contents were delicious!! I also love the box it came in! (I have a box fetish... it's documented somewhere else on the site LOL)

Old 11-12-2014, 08:08 AM   #110
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping for those interested.

I'm not sure yet if I will be joining or not...

Tags
cookies, holiday, sweets