Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-25-2010, 11:07 AM   #21
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Holy Hannah, don't get me started!

Wicked. A must see for the theater lover.

I think my all time fav. is Lion King. I worked the "backstage ballet" on that more than 70 times before I sat in the audience to watch it. Honestly, I never got burnt out on that show.

Shrek, Legally Blonde, and 101 Dalmatians are all newer ones that are good too. (I don't think Shrek is touring yet.)

Wow, I have to get out of this thread now or I'll be here all day.

Have a good show.
Ryan, who has hella black wardrobe.
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #22
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
Not sure if too many of you are out there, but wondering if there are any Broadway/musical/live theater fans out there. I love all of the above - see a lot of productions at our local community theaters and sometimes catch shows at the professional theater.

My current favorite is Wicked - I saw it 4 or 5 months ago and I still listen to the soundtrack none-stop. It's going to be in a city in a couple months about 5 hours from me - I'm seriously considering making the trip to see it again.

So, any other fans of the stage?

Love theater! Majored in it in college, and work in it now, sort of.

I see shows on Broadway and in London a couple of times a year and am so excited about the sequel to Phantom which starts soon in London and they are casting for now in NYC. Have no idea how many times I have seen Phantom...love it.

I have to admit, I do not like Cats. At all. The show, not my precious babies.

Have seen Mary Poppins, The Woman in White, Evita (so many times), Producers, Chitichiti Bang Bang, Grease, Guys and Dolls, Mame, Lord of the Rings (WEIRD), West Side Story, Fiddler, Daddy Cool, Little Mermaid, Lion King, Sound of Music, Oklahoma, Wicked, South Pacific, Mama Mia and more...We Will Rock You!

My first West End musical in London was before I ever saw anything actually ON Broadway. It was the Lion King and it was my first few hours of my first trip to London and I loved it! I thought it would be silly, but it still is one my my most favorite.

The First musical I saw on stage that changed my life was Evita. LOVE that show. I was especially excited to see it in London. It was my 5th time to see it (I think) and it was unbelievable.

Cool thread Kayden!

PS, was really sad I missed Young Frankenstein, Aida and Lestat on Broadway.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #23
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Holy Hannah, don't get me started!

Wicked. A must see for the theater lover.

I think my all time fav. is Lion King. I worked the "backstage ballet" on that more than 70 times before I sat in the audience to watch it. Honestly, I never got burnt out on that show.

Shrek, Legally Blonde, and 101 Dalmatians are all newer ones that are good too. (I don't think Shrek is touring yet.)

Wow, I have to get out of this thread now or I'll be here all day.

Have a good show.
Ryan, who has hella black wardrobe.
Ha, I have hella black wardrobe too. a must for theater people.

Backstage for Lion King! Awesome! Where?

Have resisted Shreck, but would love to see Legally Blond. It had just opened in London in December when we were there a couple of weeks ago and it was sold out with huge lines.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:18 AM   #24
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I just love live theatre. Nothing beats it. I esp. love to go to NYC and see shows. One of my favorites is to go to Radio City Music Hall and see The Christmas Spectacular with the live animals & the Rocketts dance.

I have seen musicals, which I love. The Disney spinoffs, and then the bio's like The Jersey Boys, and Sinatra. Sinatra was by far my most favorite. I just loved that show.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #25
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I just love live theatre. Nothing beats it. I esp. love to go to NYC and see shows. One of my favorites is to go to Radio City Music Hall and see The Christmas Spectacular with the live animals & the Rocketts dance.

I have seen musicals, which I love. The Disney spinoffs, and then the bio's like The Jersey Boys, and Sinatra. Sinatra was by far my most favorite. I just loved that show.
I want to see both of those shows and the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. In fact I have never seen anything there and would love to.

I did see Cirque (really weird) at the Royal Albert Hall and got all teary eyed just walking in. Made me think of the movie "The Man Who Knew Too Much". I felt so silly but it was very emotional just to be there. I think I will feel sinmilarly about RCMH!
Old 01-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #26
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Personally I think the energy of the show is what makes it. So it can be a Little Theater production or a first-run Broadway show and still have that frisson that I love when I go to live theater. And that's a good thing for me since NYC is a bit of a hike. LOL

I've heard that you can also request a backstage tour from some shows. I've never actually done that. Does anyone know if that's true? One day I'll be brave enough to do that.

Oh, another live show I saw in Denver was "STOMP!". Whoa. Talk about energy!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #27
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Personally I think the energy of the show is what makes it. So it can be a Little Theater production or a first-run Broadway show and still have that frisson that I love when I go to live theater. And that's a good thing for me since NYC is a bit of a hike. LOL

I've heard that you can also request a backstage tour from some shows. I've never actually done that. Does anyone know if that's true? One day I'll be brave enough to do that.

Oh, another live show I saw in Denver was "STOMP!". Whoa. Talk about energy!
Ahhhhh, The Arwenian speaks the truth. Some productions will offer backstage tours. If you are going to a show, call the theater a few days ahead of time and ask if "backstage tours" are available. Dont ask for a "theater tour" cuz then, they will just walk you around the theater. lol. Good point Arwen, thanks for bringing it up. I would HIGHLY recommend doing this if it's offered. Neat stuff!

STOMP! Love it! Anything Riverdance, love that too! How that all works blows me away sometimes.
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I agree about the feel of the show being the energy. I liked Phanton best here, even some musicals I have seen at colleges are just as good as anything I have seen on Broadway.

I am very interested in set and theater design and sometimes the lack of an unlimited budget makes for more interesting sets too . Great point Arwen! I bet y'all get good first run tours in Austin too.

Though I enjoy the Disney unlimited budget thing (you know, what could be done if...), by far my favorite was Lion King which was a very simple set.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #29
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Riverdance was excellent. I didn't see Stomp. I want too.

I am not sure about the backstage tour. It really depends on where you are, and what is playing, and who is in the show like if it is a major actor or actress. I would give anything a try at least once. What can it hurt? Really.

Now, with all the terrorist things going on I am not sure in NYC. But again, give it a whirl.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #30
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Riverdance was excellent. I didn't see Stomp. I want too.

I am not sure about the backstage tour. It really depends on where you are, and what is playing, and who is in the show like if it is a major actor or actress. I would give anything a try at least once. What can it hurt? Really.

Now, with all the terrorist things going on I am not sure in NYC. But again, give it a whirl.
I have worked lot's of shows backstage and it is a whole different perspective and one you might enjoy.

I know that security is tighter, great point Andrew, I know here in Nashville local crews often have to wait on the dock for load out instead of backstage like they used to for rock concerts.

Would be worth checking out of you are interested in how it all works.

Some people only want to be in the audience and experince the magic and I totally get that, but if you are interested, its cool to see how it all works.

Also, for me, theater tours are cool in themselves. Some of the theatres in NYC and London (or here in Nashville like the Ryman) for example have so much history. I am sure other places too, those are just ones I am familiar with.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #31
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerys View Post
I did musical theater in high school and college. I was in Grease, Bye-Bye Birdie, Lil' Abner, and Little Shop of Horrors.

The only musical that I've ever seen on Broadway was Rent. It is still my favorite. I've seen it both on broadway and the broadway cast on tour. An ex of mine was a theater electrician and so got comp seats to every show so I got to see the few that I was interested in (I also love Evita) that were on at the theater she worked at.

A friend once took me to see Godspell as well.

I still want to see Phantom, Wicked, and Spring Awakening. We'll see how that goes...

Godspell was the very first play I ever saw---age 9 or 10, I think. And, in Boston! I see you live in Malden. And, I was on the board of directors at the Black Box theatre---familiar with it?

Personally---I didn't dig Phantom or Wicked. But, I loved Les Miserables, Hairspray, Chicago, Boeing, Boeing and The Producers.

NY has great off Broadway too!

Break a leg!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 04:24 PM   #32
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
Godspell was the very first play I ever saw---age 9 or 10, I think. And, in Boston! I see you live in Malden. And, I was on the board of directors at the Black Box theatre---familiar with it?

Personally---I didn't dig Phantom or Wicked. But, I loved Les Miserables, Hairspray, Chicago, Boeing, Boeing and The Producers.

Break a leg!
For me, Phantom especially is about the sets and and majesty, some of the music is annoying!

I forgot Hairspray and Les Mis.

So sorry I missed Boeing Boeing, maybe someone will do it locally.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #33
cerys

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

cerys is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post

Break a leg!
I saw Godspell at the Schubert Theater in Boston in umm...2000? It was with a very gay actor man that I worked with at the time. He conned me into going by buying the tickets and dinner and driving. Godspell is by far not my favorite show. I think I'd seen it elsewhere - maybe at school? I don't really remember. yeah, I think maybe the drama class did in high school.

I don't know the Black Box Theater. I'm not actually from Malden, I'm from Worcester. I moved to Malden in September.

I've seen the film version of Les Mis, but I've never gotten the chance to see it on stage.
cerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #34
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerys View Post
I saw Godspell at the Schubert Theater in Boston in umm...2000? It was with a very gay actor man that I worked with at the time. He conned me into going by buying the tickets and dinner and driving. Godspell is by far not my favorite show. I think I'd seen it elsewhere - maybe at school? I don't really remember. yeah, I think maybe the drama class did in high school.

I don't know the Black Box Theater. I'm not actually from Malden, I'm from Worcester. I moved to Malden in September.

I've seen the film version of Les Mis, but I've never gotten the chance to see it on stage.
Worcester girl, huh? My best bud grew up in Worcester.

Yeah---I was 9 or 10 eons ago...haha, not 2000.

If you do get a chance---Les Miserables is an epic and quite enjoyable. Great drama and music!

Cheers for Queers!
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:26 PM   #35
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Diva - you have got to see this show. The two songs you mention are awesome - "What is this feeling" is great, but my favorite song in the show is "Defying Gravity". I get chills every time I hear it, and I mean while I driving listening to the CD. Absolutely amazing.

I've got a question for anyone who has seen Chicago on stage as well as the movie. Are they...similar I guess? I imagine the stage is better than the movie - which is ALWAYS the case - I guess I'm asking if the music is the same.

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I love the two songs "Popular" and "For Good" in that show......I've not seen it, but have heard the sound track......I want to see it so badly!

Old 01-25-2010, 11:05 PM   #36
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Diva - you have got to see this show. The two songs you mention are awesome - "What is this feeling" is great, but my favorite song in the show is "Defying Gravity". I get chills every time I hear it, and I mean while I driving listening to the CD. Absolutely amazing.

I've got a question for anyone who has seen Chicago on stage as well as the movie. Are they...similar I guess? I imagine the stage is better than the movie - which is ALWAYS the case - I guess I'm asking if the music is the same.

Thanks!!!

WARNING: Shameless Name~dropping alert....

Several years ago (1996) I went to NY with my best gay bf....he is friends with Kander & Ebb's personal assistant (go figure) and we got to use K&E's seats....dead center about 12 rows back. OMG! (We also got to take a tour of their brownstone and somewhere, there is a picture of me holding their Tony.....<sigh> )

The movie was pretty true~to~form, but of course they had the luxury of more special effects, etc. which a live venue cannot supply. I enjoyed it, too!

That being said.....there is nothing much hotter than Bebe Neuwirth in fishnets and 4" heels....... her legs go to her armpits, I'm convinced!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #37
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Ahhhhh, The Arwenian speaks the truth. Some productions will offer backstage tours. If you are going to a show, call the theater a few days ahead of time and ask if "backstage tours" are available. Dont ask for a "theater tour" cuz then, they will just walk you around the theater. lol. Good point Arwen, thanks for bringing it up. I would HIGHLY recommend doing this if it's offered. Neat stuff!

STOMP! Love it! Anything Riverdance, love that too! How that all works blows me away sometimes.
Good to know my sources weren't just blowing smoke up my skirt. Y0u know how some people are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I agree about the feel of the show being the energy. I liked Phanton best here, even some musicals I have seen at colleges are just as good as anything I have seen on Broadway.

I am very interested in set and theater design and sometimes the lack of an unlimited budget makes for more interesting sets too . Great point Arwen! I bet y'all get good first run tours in Austin too.
I cry from the energy of the well-done show. It just bubbles up out of me and I have to release it somehow. LOVE it.

And yes, college musicals can just rock the house, can't they!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
For me, Phantom especially is about the sets and and majesty, some of the music is annoying!
Hee, you mean you do not like the self-indulgent, maudlin Phantom?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #38
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:

Thanks!!!
Same music and all that Jazz......1/3 of the women we audition for cruise ships sing ATJ. Double sigh.

and I love love love Defying Gravity. Do you watch Glee? If not, start!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
WARNING: Shameless Name~dropping alert....

Several years ago (1996) I went to NY with my best gay bf....he is friends with Kander & Ebb's personal assistant (go figure) and we got to use K&E's seats....dead center about 12 rows back. OMG! (We also got to take a tour of their brownstone and somewhere, there is a picture of me holding their Tony.....<sigh> )

The movie was pretty true~to~form, but of course they had the luxury of more special effects, etc. which a live venue cannot supply. I enjoyed it, too!

That being said.....there is nothing much hotter than Bebe Neuwirth in fishnets and 4" heels....... her legs go to her armpits, I'm convinced!
Color me JEALOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Good to know my sources weren't just blowing smoke up my skirt. Y0u know how some people are!

I cry from the energy of the well-done show. It just bubbles up out of me and I have to release it somehow. LOVE it.

And yes, college musicals can just rock the house, can't they!

Hee, you mean you do not like the self-indulgent, maudlin Phantom?

Love college musicals!

Phanom....Yeah, the Phantom needs therapy...LAUGH!. AND-to stop the whining..though I do love the Phantoms lair. Fabulous. Especially on stage with candles and haze and all that Gothic atmosphere I so love.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #39
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone seen this documentary? It follows 4 new shows for one year as they prepare for and open on Broadway: Avenue Q, Caroline or Change, Taboo, Wicked.
I highly recommend it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmpSwJsnzP8"]YouTube- "ShowBusiness: The Road to Broadway" theatrical trailer[/ame]
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #40
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclopea View Post
Has anyone seen this documentary? It follows 4 new shows for one year as they prepare for and open on Broadway: Avenue Q, Caroline or Change, Taboo, Wicked.
I highly recommend it.

YouTube- "ShowBusiness: The Road to Broadway" theatrical trailer
Have not, will order!

Tags
broadway, live theater, musicals