Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > LGBT Activism, Allies, ETC.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:24 PM   #21
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

They have no idea what they have done.. gonna be a wild ride alright!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #22
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I would not have reversed it but I would have REMOVED it for them!

Hey lets do that! Topless Femme Day In Dollywood! Maybe Dolly will join us!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 01:42 PM   #23
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking she will not be too happy.

I found this.....

The always candid Dolly Parton has revealed that she's in favor of granting gays and lesbians the rights to marry."Sure, why can't they get married? They should suffer like the rest of us do," the outspoken superstar told CNN show host Joy Behar. When Behar suggested Dolly's Southern roots might not mesh with the idea of marriage equality, the singer agreed, "I know that's true."

Dolly's not alone. This year, Reba McEntire surprised some of her conservative fans when she spoke in support of her gay fans and "many gay friends." "Don't judge me and I won't judge you," she said. "Keep an open mind."

Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles, too, recently celebrated her gay fans. "I've always had a large gay following," the singer, who has performed at Gay Pride in Atlanta three times, said. "Particularly in the lesbian community. I am grateful for that ... It also means that I'm a cute girl singing a rock song in an alto voice!"

As for Dolly, the flamboyant entertainer admits she feels a certain kinship with her many gay and lesbian fans."I think it's because they know I'm different too, and it took me a long time to be accepted," she reasons."Plus, a lot of my gay guy friends love to dress up," she adds. "I think they just appreciate the fact that I love everybody for who they are."

Dolly did have some strong words, however, for Houston megachurch pastor Joel Osteen, who earlier this month stated that "homosexuality is not God's best work." "I don't want to talk about him," she said with a laugh. "I think God made us who we are and how we are, and I don't think if [Osteen] was a religious person, he would be judging people."

Dolly herself has weathered gay rumors. She and assistant Judy Ogle are constantly spotted together, and their close friendship (they've also been best friends since the third grade) eventually fueled speculation about whether the two were romantically connected, as well.

"We're totally honest, open, and comfortable with each other," Dolly told AARP magazine of her friendship with Judy. "We've been accused of being lovers. We do love each other, but we've never been like that."

Dolly shrugs off the rumors and insists that the "I dos" she said 43 years ago with husband Carl Dean were meant for life.

"I know we'll never divorce," she says. "He always knows I'm coming home."

Dolly's 'Live from London' CD/DVD was released last week.

Source: http://www.theboot.com/2009/11/17/do...-gay-marriage/
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #24
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I can guess about how all the gays who live in the area and work at Dollywood feel. There are so many, especially with all the shows in the park and surrounding it.

I wonder of there is a policy in place for this type thing at the park? I have a difficult time believing that employees are encouraged to harass anyone, but can suspect that someone living in Southern Baptist Hell, who does not get out much, would think it is their divine duty to be an asshat.

I wonder how high up the management chain this went?

I also remember Silver Dollar City and lived, went to college and worked in the area...(back in the early 80's.)
Old 07-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #25
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I remember when Pigeon Forge was a Baskin Robbins, 3 motels and a bunch of churches lol.

I still visit the area often and was especially amused to see that Gatlinburg is all head shops, ninja weapons stores and Christian T shirt places now. lmao.

Bizzarro.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:06 PM   #26
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Someone had mentioned that Dolly had commented and apologized for the incident, but I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I'm totally game for Topless Femme Day btw....lol!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #27
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Grrrrr....makes me wanna gather up a couple hundred of my closest friends and descend upon the place in full queer regalia.
Oh heck yeah,sounds like fun....
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #28
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Someone had mentioned that Dolly had commented and apologized for the incident, but I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I can't find it either..i'll keep looking.

Me too on the Topless Femme Day, count me in on that as well. I'll still bring my pink "team femme" shirt but i'll just wrap it around my waist.

I hope some of the butches/FtM etc..., will come and support us.
Maya Angelou
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:47 PM   #29
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

Me too on the Topless Femme Day, count me in on that as well. I'll still bring my pink "team femme" shirt but i'll just wrap it around my waist.

If I was closer I would be one of the first in the gate,corse I would have to wear my black t-shirt that says .."It wont lick it self" in brite yellow on the frount...I dare them to ask me to take it off..dare em.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

We could call it *Femme Stampede*........ pfffft dixie stampede
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #31
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
We could call it *Femme Stampede*........ pfffft dixie stampede
Hmm...I'm thinking for Topless Femme day we should just have Pixie "paint" our tshirt slogans on our bare chests, that way we still get our message across.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #32
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Topless Femme day... I would fly all the way out from California to see that. I would go topless too just so you ladies wouldn't feel so alone... Heh.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 AM   #33
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

WARNING RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ: I apologize in advance! Not a "Sunshyne" moment lol
And I also realize that cursing doesn't solve anything...but please keep in mind that I mean no disrespect as this femme always curses like a drunken sailor!!!!

First of all a big ol "FUCK YOU" to the ignorant comments posted on there.

Now that I got that out of the way

Speechless...Ok maybe not speechless lol But shocked for sure! I dont know if I am more upset about the incident or the comments...

In regards to the incident~ Sure wearing that shirt is a statement...Has Dollywood ever heard of a little something called Freedom of Speech! The tee was in no way vulgar or insulting...I drive around and see those damn "Marriage= Man + Woman" bumper stickers...I choose to ignore it. To each his own.

I just read comment after comment. So blatantly ignorant and hateful. What is the deal with comparing being gay to beastiality? The worst part is that this isnt the first time I have heard this comparison. I am fed up with people pretending like we are another species, uneducated, perverts, etc etc...I dont flaunt that I am a lesbian...I just am! I reserve the right to kiss, hold hands, or just love who I want to love.

Did I also read that lesbians have no souls?

People so quick to throw out their bible versus and condemn homosexuals to hell. Am I to assume that heterosexuals live a righteous life? *Sunshyne's very sarcastic voice* Surely they do not lust, show signs of greed, have pride, or vanity...

As for the guy that said being gay is UnAmerican...."LAND OF THE FREE" ASSHOLE!!!!

My panties are totally in a wrinkle! Topless Femmes....Dykes on Bikes....And whoever else...I would so be in!

Last edited by little_ms_sunshyne; 07-28-2011 at 01:27 AM.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #34
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post

WARNING RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ: I apologize in advance! Not a "Sunshyne" moment lol
And I also realize that cursing doesn't solve anything...but please keep in mind that I mean no disrespect as this femme always curses like a drunken sailor!!!!

Don't worry, I curse like one too.

First of all a big ol "FUCK YOU" to the ignorant comments posted on there.

I haven't even read the comments (because I know it'll just piss me off worse) but I totally agree and second your sentiment.

Now that I got that out of the way

Speechless...Ok maybe not speechless lol But shocked for sure! I dont know if I am more upset about the incident or the comments...

In regards to the incident~ Sure wearing that shirt is a statement...Has Dollywood ever heard of a little something called Freedom of Speech! The tee was in no way vulgar or insulting...I drive around and see those damn "Marriage= Man + Woman" bumper stickers...I choose to ignore it. To each his own.

I just read comment after comment. So blatantly ignorant and hateful. What is the deal with comparing being gay to beastiality? The worst part is that this isnt the first time I have heard this comparison. I am fed up with people pretending like we are another species, uneducated, perverts, etc etc...I dont flaunt that I am a lesbian...I just am! I reserve the right to kiss, hold hands, or just love who I want to love.

Did I also read that lesbians have no souls?

People so quick to throw out their bible versus and condemn homosexuals to hell. Am I to assume that heterosexuals live a righteous life? *Sunshyne's very sarcastic voice* Surely they do not lust, show signs of greed, have pride, or vanity...

As for the guy that said being gay is UnAmerican...."LAND OF THE FREE" ASSHOLE!!!!

My panties are totally in a wrinkle! Topless Femmes....Dykes on Bikes....And whoever else...I would so be in!
They love to spout the bible verses. YET...they only spout verses that DO NOT apply to them. I forgot the tally but there are wayyyyyyy more verses dealing with heterosexual and all-inclusive sin than there are for homosexuality. (Yes, Miss Dixie here used to be a Baptist Sunday school teacher...shocking, isn't it? lol) They only pick and choose the parts of the bible that serve their hatred towards others. They downplay or blatantly ignore any parts that apply to them. That's the part that really really really pisses me off. I'm no longer a believer in organized religion, but I do still hold on to some of my spirituality. I don't know which God they think they serve, but according to that bible they like to "throw" at us, that God is a forgiving and loving one. If I did believe in a Heaven, I would get there a lot quicker in my gayness than they will in their judgments of it.

Sorry, did not mean to make this a religious rant, but especially under the Dollywood category it does seem fitting. (Trust me, if you've been there you know what I'm talking about.)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #35
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
They love to spout the bible verses. YET...they only spout verses that DO NOT apply to them. I forgot the tally but there are wayyyyyyy more verses dealing with heterosexual and all-inclusive sin than there are for homosexuality. (Yes, Miss Dixie here used to be a Baptist Sunday school teacher...shocking, isn't it? lol) They only pick and choose the parts of the bible that serve their hatred towards others. They downplay or blatantly ignore any parts that apply to them. That's the part that really really really pisses me off. I'm no longer a believer in organized religion, but I do still hold on to some of my spirituality. I don't know which God they think they serve, but according to that bible they like to "throw" at us, that God is a forgiving and loving one. If I did believe in a Heaven, I would get there a lot quicker in my gayness than they will in their judgments of it.

Sorry, did not mean to make this a religious rant, but especially under the Dollywood category it does seem fitting. (Trust me, if you've been there you know what I'm talking about.)
It is very fitting Dixie and we both know it is a big part of our discrimination down here in the south.

I've posted over and over that i believe in God and the Bible, but not the markers and translations that some use. To me it is a guide and it has been so dramatically changed over the years and so harshly thrown in people's faces for the wrong reasons that it makes me want to scream "WHAT GOD ARE YOU SERVING, IT IS A FAR CRY FROM THE ONE I KNOW".

I have a very Southern Baptist Republican mother. Our relationship has been a journey. We still see things totally different, as a lot of the people down here see things different that "us". So what. They can see things the way they want...that is their right as well.

But when they start throwing things at "us" and telling us what we can and can't do and spewing that hatred like what is on the yahoo comments? I want to just leave. Honestly that was one of my first responses yesterday when i was attacked personally. Sometimes, i really just want to give up and move from here. Sometimes i feel like we are floating in a sea of sharks, all of us down here, on a tiny little boat. It's sink or swim. It's jump in that water and know we will get ripped to pieces but maybe open at least one person's eyes.

What are we to do. Really.

Wear our rainbows and try to talk and reason and change people's minds down here? Or walk away. I struggle with this, more and more everyday. Especially when i read things like this.

Breaks my heart.
Maya Angelou
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #36
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default i have two pennies...

i saw this on the news at like 4am this morning on the telley. i have been reading this thread since yesterday early as well as the yahoo news story but hadn't heard it myself until then. the news reporters were commenting that dolly has come out [no pun there] in support of gay marriage herself on many occasions. it will be interesting to see this play out and just how public their [dollywood] apologies go.

the girl who wore the t-shirt and her partner were interviewed briefly and they handled themselves very well. they were respectful, articulate, polite and very honest seeming.

re: the spewed hatred and bigotry in the south, i think that's everywhere truly. not just the south. it's a ginormous issue that is finally getting the light and attention it deserves, and just the fact that national news carriers online and especially in the broadcast media are giving it that attention, screams volumes i think in how far we've really come as a community. we would not be having this same conversation [as horrible as it is] ten years ago when the words 'gay' and 'lesbian' were so dirty still. it's a slow and painful process this mainstreaming of an entire people, but it is happening... slowly and surely.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #37
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
i saw this on the news at like 4am this morning on the telley. i have been reading this thread since yesterday early as well as the yahoo news story but hadn't heard it myself until then. the news reporters were commenting that dolly has come out [no pun there] in support of gay marriage herself on many occasions. it will be interesting to see this play out and just how public their [dollywood] apologies go.

the girl who wore the t-shirt and her partner were interviewed briefly and they handled themselves very well. they were respectful, articulate, polite and very honest seeming.

re: the spewed hatred and bigotry in the south, i think that's everywhere truly. not just the south. it's a ginormous issue that is finally getting the light and attention it deserves, and just the fact that national news carriers online and especially in the broadcast media are giving it that attention, screams volumes i think in how far we've really come as a community. we would not be having this same conversation [as horrible as it is] ten years ago when the words 'gay' and 'lesbian' were so dirty still. it's a slow and painful process this mainstreaming of an entire people, but it is happening... slowly and surely.

I soooooooooooo agree with this. Even though sometimes "we" feel like the world of bigotry is where we see it most, which is where we reside, for the most part, you are right and i've said this before:

When you enter this country and proclaim to be a prejudice ass hat they don't tell you that you have to live below the mason dixon line.

It is everywhere. It is all over the world. It's just when it is so close to home that it seems to be overwelming at times.

And again, i agree with you, at least we are having these conversations, here, on yahoo and on the news. It is painful but it is progress.

Thank you for your great post.
Maya Angelou
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #38
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

...Hmmm...thinking I may just join right in with the topless femmes protest....can I wear my leather vest and leather chaps (no jeans under them)..and show my butch ass..see what they have to say about THAT! Yea...think I will...any other bois wanna step up and join in?
Old 07-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #39
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I've been off camping with the Boy Scouts and missed this news initially. I wonder what they would think if some lesbian wore the shirt that says, "Let go of my ears. I know what I'm doing."
Old 07-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #40
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

for all the hate mongers that post the nasty spew on the comments in the article, there are so many more that support us and do not think we are evil incarnate. I am very proud of who and what I am and that I am going to Marry the woman that I love her family , my family and all my work family support us. Funny thing is that I never miss a opportunity to say we are getting married it doesn't matter what or to whom and all the reactions we have gotten are very positive from reception venues to davids bridal (they call us thier favorite brides) to waiters so it just makes me think there is a not so vocal majority out there that does get it we are not so different.... and last I checked the Bible says "Judge not lest ye be not judged"
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: