Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Pennsylvania Forums

Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Philadelphia Pride Sunday, June 13th

I am volunteering this year and we need more people to help out...
here is the information:

Greetings -

For starters, thank you to everyone for your prompt registrations and great questions. Hopefully I have been able to address most of your concerns.

At this point, we are approximately 75% staffed with volunteers. There are quite a few of you registered for the 8am to 2pm shift, and that will be great for our extensive setup process. I would like to register an additional 25 volunteers before next weekend. I need your help to do this!

If you know anyone that would be willing to volunteer for this year's festival, please encourage them to contact me! The best way to get in touch is with this email address: pridevolunteers@aol.com.

So, what's in it for you, the volunteer? A free event t-shift, free admission to the festival, and a free meal courtesy of our generous food vendors. If you are volunteering with an organization, there are additional benefits as well.

As mentioned before, there are some important dates to mark on your calendars:

Friday, June 11th, 6pm - Volunteer On-Site Orientation Meeting @ Penn's Landing's Main Gate, Chestnut Street
Friday, June 11th, 9pm - Volunteer Kick-Off Party @ Shampoo Nighclub (21+ volunteers only)
Saturday, June 12th, 8pm - Movie Night Sing-Along @ Penn's Landing, Main Stage
Sunday, June 13th, 8am and 2pm - Volunteer Check-In @ Penn's Landing
**** Note: if you are a volunteer checking in at 8am, you will check in at the parking lot next to the Hyatt hotel / if you are volunteer checking in at 2pm, you will be required to get a wristband at our VIP booth (main gate). Then, head to Pride Central for check in with me!

I can't wait to meet everyone. Please keep the questions coming!

Follow this link for further information and directions to Penn's Landing:
www.delawareriverwaterfrontcorp.com
Follow this link for the latest information about Philly Pride Presents: www.phillypride.org

- Jeremy Nace
Volunteer Coordinator
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Also! if any of you are going and want a hug and a hello, let me know!!
It would be nice to meet some of you

xo
Old 06-02-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

bump...bump
Old 06-19-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default PCF table at Pride

Hi - I was at the PCF table. This is the new church at William Way. Come by and say hello someday - very very B/F friendly. Sundays at 12:00. The pastor is a beautiful femme. This week dinner is being served by a new femme and FTM couple.

Luv ya Philly!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
Hi - I was at the PCF table. This is the new church at William Way. Come by and say hello someday - very very B/F friendly. Sundays at 12:00. The pastor is a beautiful femme. This week dinner is being served by a new femme and FTM couple.

Luv ya Philly!
I have been meaning to get to William Way to check it out and see what events they have going on. Thanks for the info!

I got drenched at pride, hope you were under a tent
Old 02-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Hey ya'll! I know this is way ahead of the game. I am coming up to Philadelphia in june for one of my yearly visits to see my family. I'll be there over pride weekend and would love to meet up with anyone who is up for hanging out on the town! Getting a small group together would be grand!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post: