Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #181
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just doing a lot of thinking about the fact that it is time for me to look at alternative geographic locations in terms of disability. Who needs to be more cloudy on medication when a change would most likely mean less disability to medicate?

Funny, how it feels entirely different when these kinds of thoughts change from just thoughts that "might" lead to an action and starting to take action even if just preliminary planning of what has to happen to move onto another stage in life.

I feel like I do pretty well overall, but I am a lot more willing to make changes to regain some of what I have lost. I realize, I do have choices that can make a difference even if they are difficult. This is really starting to feel freeing! KEWL!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #182
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooooo way earlier!
I'm gonna raise my Flag. Let's see, I think it is now 7 or perhaps 8 yrs since my motorcycle accident. To which I don't remember, but was told how bad it really was. I was hit from the side by a semi, thrown a long distance and impaled by a tree branch through my skull. If not for a passer by driver, I most likely would have died.

I had went through rehab to learn to talk, walk, eat and all the other good things that come with rehab. I have lost much of my memory, sometimes I am lucky and one appears, but then I can't make a distinction of if it's mine or a movie. Either way, I have come to some grips and understanding, not taking it so hard as I use to. Being mean to my own self. Then taking it out on others.

Within the last 2 years I have been having seizures, doctor told me years ago that I would more than likely die from a blood clot loosening from my brain and heading towards my heart. I have been on all kinds of seizure medications, as well as alway taking the trial meds to see if they work. Sometimes work, sometimes it doubles the suizures. Right at this moment, I am on meds again to help reduce the blood clots in my brain. My most hated moments are the carrying a conversation then stopping in mid sentance and just staring. Pisses me off all the time. But my co-workers always cover for me. Oh well, before I bore you all, I will close with this thought....... We are better people that actually see our world in a new and different way.

Clotting away, Blaze
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #183
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

we are ALL able

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #184
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lady Pamela,dont give it a thought about the spelling,I have dislexia.I drop letters,forget names and absolutly nun to little concep of number without a calculater as well as droping out of convos for a bit cause I get like a vidio tape on static for a fue seconds..mostly under stress.U have no ideas how many times I check what I post but often I sitll dont catch the goofups.All is well hear for all of us.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #185
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thank you!

For all of you who responded with such care!

I really appriciated it ! Even gave me the warm fuzzies...smiles

It was a kodak moment for sure...Ha

Thank you again!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post: