Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Was at the Dr today for my Militia physical

Just for shiggles, I had my body fat measured. I have 3% body fat! I saw that, and thought,"Knew I was lean, didn't realize I was that lean!"
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Just for shiggles, I had my body fat measured. I have 3% body fat! I saw that, and thought,"Knew I was lean, didn't realize I was that lean!"
Wow Stallone was at 2.8 when he filmed Rocky! That's pretty amazing. Congrats!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default WOW!

seriously?
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Wow

Shit, my fat ass is at your 3% x's 300

I blame Hostess
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Are you sure?

That's extremely low for a woman.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #6
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

skinny skinny skinny.........

and what militia are you talking about?
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Yup, I'm sure. I agree it's low, but I'm extremely muscular.
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Woot!

Holy shit Steph! You're BMI is lower than Michael Phelps!

Share your secrets with me so I can stuff my body in a latex suit!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Toughy-The Women's Football Alliance team I play for.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
skinny skinny skinny.........

and what militia are you talking about?

HAHAHA!

I was confused in another thread I was ready for gun talk!

It's a womans football team!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #11
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Toughy-The Women's Football Alliance team I play for.
Yo Stephy! My honey did a quick google on your team but couldn't find you on any of the rosters. ? Nor could he find anyone who matched your height and weight (in case you used a different name). Maybe you could be so kind as to provide a linky? He really loves his football!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #12
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Question Oy

Maybe she's a kicker?

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #13
Estella

How Do You Identify?:
Straightforward Femme. What you see is what you get.
Preferred Pronoun?:
We
Relationship Status:
Sadie, Sadie ... married lady.

Estella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST Reputation

Um ... at competition weight, Lenda Murray is at 7.5%. If you're at 3%, you should be very very worried. I've had some issues with insufficient body fat in the past and it can be extremely dangerous for women, leading to dramatic bone loss, among other things.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:34 PM   #14
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Stella-Thanks for worrying. I keep up my nutrition, so I'm not worried (I probably should as I get older)
Old 08-28-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Exclamation Props

Quote:
Stella-Thanks for worrying. I keep up my nutrition, so I'm not worried (I probably should as I get older)
Mad props for being healthy! You should start a thread on work out routine, what you eat, and your mindset to stay with it!

A healthy lifestyle is a fucking bitch to live in day in and out!

Thanks for sharin'.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
Estella

How Do You Identify?:
Straightforward Femme. What you see is what you get.
Preferred Pronoun?:
We
Relationship Status:
Sadie, Sadie ... married lady.

Estella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST ReputationEstella Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You're entirely welcome ... now please excuse me while I hobble into the kitchen to take my calcium supplements.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #17
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
Yo Stephy! My honey did a quick google on your team but couldn't find you on any of the rosters. ? Nor could he find anyone who matched your height and weight (in case you used a different name). Maybe you could be so kind as to provide a linky? He really loves his football!!
in case you missed this...

ps...my honey thanks you too!
Old 08-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
in case you missed this...

ps...my honey thanks you too!

Steph is 6' 1" 225 there are women on the roster close to her descriptor of herself she may be private.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #19
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Steph is 6' 1" 225 there are women on the roster close to her descriptor of herself she may be private.
I didn't see anyone over 5'8"....I will check again just in case I'm a twat and missed it. Funny, I don't see her being the private type.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #20
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Angry

They don't always print the whole roster. Believe me or not, I could care less.
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post: