Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #61
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
I work plenty and found time in my day to Google the hell out of Steph's remarkable achievements. Only, I don't get why people waited this long to question the inconsistencies: The first time someone posts that she's lifting more weight than any guy I've ever met, I am beyond DELIGHTED.

Basically, Steph's posts are the FIRST posts that I read--What can I say, I love a good novella.
When someone is new and young to our community I will give them a big benefit of the doubt unless they are being an asshole or in any way shape or form seem they are potentially dangerous or could potentially harm others. I would rather be wrong out of kindness than drum someone out of our community.

If she is lying about how much weight she can lift, or whether she plays on a football team, etc the only person she hurts is herself. I don't like lying or liars but this isn't something that is going to hurt me or anyone else here. If she is lying about anything I do hope she learns from her mistakes.

I know people who have died, been raped, severally beaten, had lots of money bilked from them and other harsh, cruel things based on lies and other deceptions over the internet. Some of it I have seen first hand.

So y'all go ahead with your "Welcome" Wagon.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #62
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Arrow BMI Scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
I have a scale that measures your BMI. Mine just said please step off Now! Is there a hidden meaning here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Mine did what cartoon scales do, springs popped out and there was a loud grunt followed by a * BOIIIIIINGGG*

I need a cookie!
-->

Only batteries on the premises that are dead.

wow..page 4 already.

Last edited by Tommi; 08-29-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #63
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
tell yourself anything you need to darling.
LMFAO.....
Old 08-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #64
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I hear what you're saying, and I must say, we spend a lot of time achieving authentic space, here. Most of us really put ourselves out 'there' and it's unfortunate, however amusing, to manipulate this medium to play out any non-consensual fantasy life.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 AM   #65
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
When someone is new and young to our community I will give them a big benefit of the doubt unless they are being an asshole or in any way shape or form seem they are potentially dangerous or could potentially harm others. I would rather be wrong out of kindness than drum someone out of our community.

If she is lying about how much weight she can lift, or whether she plays on a football team, etc the only person she hurts is herself. I don't like lying or liars but this isn't something that is going to hurt me or anyone else here. If she is lying about anything I do hope she learns from her mistakes.

I know people who have died, been raped, severally beaten, had lots of money bilked from them and other harsh, cruel things based on lies and other deceptions over the internet. Some of it I have seen first hand.

ditto. random public conversation about someone's character is a bummer. if someone has a beef with me i always hope they'll just come at me directly and say 'listen f*ckwit. i gotta problem wit you. let's talk it out.' i'm not a timid little bunny but calling someone someone out as a liar in a thread for something as inconsequential as whether or not they live up to their description of themselves gives me the squickies.

i'm not advocating lying or letting someone get away with lying when we're talkin public safety, the wellbeing of those who are easily exploited, area 51, and etc. i'm sayin that it really doesnt matter if Steph is lying about herself or not because if she is lying then the only person who's gonna be disappointed about the reality of things is Steph. no one needs to build a flashing neon sign and throw glitter at it. lying becomes apparent on its own and ends up reaping an appropriate 'reward' in the long run. (we've all been down that road at least once in life) if Steph is embellishing then Steph pays the price. no one loses a million dollars, no one bursts into flame, no one's birthday gets taken away. if you think a person's posturing is out of the ordinary for most human behavior then the worst thing you can do to them is pay no attention.

(unsubscribing)
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #66
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I hear what you're saying, and I must say, we spend a lot of time achieving authentic space, here. Most of us really put ourselves out 'there' and it's unfortunate, however amusing, to manipulate this medium to play out any non-consensual fantasy life.
LOL, non-consensual fantasy life. Really? Well when I read things that I don't believe I roll my eyes and move on.

I have enjoyed quite a few of your one liners over the years but haven't seen a whole lot of in-depth sharing. I must have missed those posts.

You are quite funny at times though. Loved that bold for emphasis. I caught the little inside joke.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #67
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

I give as much eyeroll to the responders who are supposedly concerned for Stephie's health. Do you really think someone who is a PhD candidate from MIT, plays football, has the most amazing girlfriend on the planet, and can out lift most human males needs advice on healthy body fat statistics? I highly doubt it.

As to the original post, I see it as a thinly veiled self-congratulatory slap on the back / ego boost, bordering on bragging, which I find as unappealing as 3% body fat.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #68
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

I'm deep!

And super COMPLEX!!!@@!1111
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #69
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
I'm deep!

And super COMPLEX!!!@@!1111
Of course you are! No one could be that funny if they weren't.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #70
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

Smirks-Sorry you saw it as stealth bragging. NOT my intention at all. ANd I appreciate all the kind words in this thread about me.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #71
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
I give as much eyeroll to the responders who are supposedly concerned for Stephie's health. Do you really think someone who is a PhD candidate from MIT, plays football, has the most amazing girlfriend on the planet, and can out lift most human males needs advice on healthy body fat statistics? I highly doubt it.

As to the original post, I see it as a thinly veiled self-congratulatory slap on the back / ego boost, bordering on bragging, which I find as unappealing as 3% body fat.
She is WAY past "bordering on bragging"! Poor thing, she just can't help herself. Bless her heart. I now look forward to more of her super awesomeness as purely entertainment.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #72
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ta-da!

Last edited by NJFemmie; 08-29-2012 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Does x-ray vision come with that?
NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #73
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
She is WAY past "bordering on bragging"! Poor thing, she just can't help herself. Bless her heart. I now look forward to more of her super awesomeness as purely entertainment.

This right here makes me uncomfy, as does the veiled bless her heart. It makes me grit my teeth cause I KNOW that kind of back handed southern talk disguised as honeyed words.

So not fucking ok.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #74
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I keep checking the gallery for Steph's picture.

Not to be mean.

I'm just super nosy and have zero impulse control.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #75
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down This thread is now gross

To bad no one grills the newbie Daddy's like Steph is being grilled over her 3% body fat. Imagine the lack of drama if a new Top/Daddy /Lord Master was grilled this way for their stats and pictures.

Just sayin'
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #76
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Seriously people if you don't believe her then don't believe her, but do people really have to be nasty and petty? Is this what we are all about?

I agree with Nomad, if you think someone is lying or bragging why not just ignore it.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #77
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post

Ding Dongs.

I blame those.

And cheese.

And bread.

Key lime pie.

I blame that.
I also blame Mare for introducing me to key lime pie.

Bread.
A weakness.

Carbs in general.
The devil created carbs.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #78
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Smirks-Sorry you saw it as stealth bragging. NOT my intention at all. ANd I appreciate all the kind words in this thread about me.
And I'm sorry you felt that it needed an entire thread dedicated to it. If it was merely a passing thought, you could have just posted it in one of a dozen other threads. If not, then please do clarify what your intention was.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #79
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
This right here makes me uncomfy, as does the veiled bless her heart. It makes me grit my teeth cause I KNOW that kind of back handed southern talk disguised as honeyed words.

So not fucking ok.
I'm sorry it makes you uncomfy, not my intention. Nothing veiled or back handed about it. I truly feel sorry for her and my words were not "honeyed". I'm hoping she gets a clue and maybe even realizes that it's ok to be yourself, including flaws and all.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #80
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

i know i was gonna unsubscribe but right after posting that i forgot about it. so i clicked back on this thread to catch up before unsubscribing because i also have no impulse control. the only thing that came of it is that i now have someone on my 'ignore' list. dont know why. i didnt used to be such a wimp. huh. must be getting old. seems like i can actually tolerate human posturing and harmless stupid more than i can venom.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post: