Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-17-2024, 12:31 PM   #8841
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,644 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Yes!!! Sounds like fun!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I was thinking of wrangling the next project if we don’t already have some thing. My thought is to resurrect something from many years ago that we did on this thread that actually amiyesiam wrangled. This would involve me sending each person a package with the same supplies. The idea would be for each person to make whatever they want using at least some of the supplies, but only whatever they wanted to use from them (The rest each person can just keep). Each person can also use any of their own supplies to add to the project as well. The cost of doing the project would be $10 which includes the mailing. Would anyone be interested in that?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 02:48 PM   #8842
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,256 Times in 5,165 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was thinking of wrangling the next project if we don’t already have some thing. My thought is to resurrect something from many years ago that we did on this thread that actually amiyesiam wrangled. This would involve me sending each person a package with the same supplies. The idea would be for each person to make whatever they want using at least some of the supplies, but only whatever they wanted to use from them (The rest each person can just keep). Each person can also use any of their own supplies to add to the project as well. The cost of doing the project would be $10 which includes the mailing. Would anyone be interested in that?
I'm in! But don't you need to charge a little more since you will be sending two packages to each person?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2024, 04:14 PM   #8843
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,726 Times in 5,085 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Someone can include a little more if they want, but I don’t mind compensating just because I really remember this project and thought it would be really fun to do again. So basically it’s like $10 minimum and if you wanna include a little more you can, but you certainly don’t have to. I definitely don’t want it to be cost prohibitive for people to join.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 11:15 AM   #8844
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,698 Times in 7,720 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I am in.......can you add my name to list..... pls & thank you! PS I lovbe you more!
Old 05-18-2024, 11:18 AM   #8845
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,698 Times in 7,720 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bracelets........:)

I just opened my package!!

WOW! You have all done a really great job with these!

I have one, in the cellophane bag with white ribbon, that has no name except "clay" on it. I suspect I know the creator, just by process of elimination!

Thank you all!!
Old 05-18-2024, 11:42 AM   #8846
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I, too, just opened my bag and I’m blown away by the bracelet I received! Oh, they are so lovely and I will wear every single one of them! Thank you all!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 11:42 AM   #8847
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This project sounds fun. Count me in, please!
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 11:45 AM   #8848
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Someone can include a little more if they want, but I don’t mind compensating just because I really remember this project and thought it would be really fun to do again. So basically it’s like $10 minimum and if you wanna include a little more you can, but you certainly don’t have to. I definitely don’t want it to be cost prohibitive for people to join.
My sweetheart Max also just said that if anyone wants to join and 10 is too much right now, we can cover it. Just message me privately, please and thank you.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2024, 11:29 PM   #8849
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Count me in!

I actually think I did this project a long time ago!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM   #8850
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,726 Times in 5,085 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default New Project

New Project:
Wrangler: nycfem / Jennifer
Cost: $10
Then I will mail the supplies out to the participants.
Projects are due to me on: June 30.

I will mail each person the exact same supplies. Each person can use one or more or all of the supplies that I send and feel free to keep the rest. You can also incorporate any of your own supplies or not. You can make anything you want as long as it is reasonably flat and light and easy to mail. Anything with glitter must be sealed. For your projects please write on the back who each project is for if you do indeed care to specify. Definitely put “From:” your own name so that each recipient will know who each project is from. if you don’t want to write on your actual project, you can put it in a small plastic baggie or something like that and put the information with a sticker on that (or whatever works for you). You will mail your projects to me at the address I have had for the past 15 years. If the apartment is 2C, then you have the correct address for me. Please make sure that signatures are not required. then I will mail the projects out to you all after the week grace period.

1. nycfem
2. Softsilver
3. Clay
4. Georgiama’am
5. nina03
6. SURPRISE PERSON (our surprise gift projects to someone who is not signed up)
Etc.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types