Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #221
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
GHD,

I already have done what you posted. I use Kosher salt, and I have St. Michael by my front door. I thank my faith for this ritual of mine.

I experienced something a few months back. It was about dusk. I was heading inside the house via the front door. Rosie had scutted all the furkids in, and was looking back at me to see if I was ok. I had just stopped in my tracks. And she saw what I saw as well as all of our furkids. It was a strange black mist swirling around from the front garden bed onto our front porch. No sooner than it hit the cement front porch is went right out to the steps, and went towards our neighbors house, and vanished.

I am not sure of what it was. Grymph thought it was a vortex of some sort. Rosie believes it is part of a hex that some have cast upon me, my home, my animals, and her. It left because of the Kosher salt, Holy Water, and the religious icons that are scattered all throughout the house. Now, you have to remember I use Holy Water pretty consistently. There isn't a spot that isn't sprayed with it. I believe in it. I always have. The same with lighting white candles and burning incense.

Now for my neighbor's house, she will find herself missing time, her electronics go on and off all day/night long. Her religious icons (read crusifix) falls off the wall all the time. She has a bathroom that she decorated with angels. The light stays off in the bathroom. It will not work. No matter what. It won't. Her clocks are battery operated. They never work. Never. Her electric fans, only 1 works. It is in the basement. That is it. None in any other room. She ended up moving. It was too much for her.
Well, I think that if it was part of a hex or curse directly on you and yours, it probably won't have gone over to your neighbors house. It sounds more like a free floating mass to me, which allows it to move around to annoy others...lol.
Now the vortex thing...I'm gonna have to ask around about this one! I don't believe they can move, but I may be wrong.....TY for the research I'll be doing now....LOL

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #222
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The Shroud of Tourin

I believe it is the burial cloth of Christ. Anyone else have any other ideas?

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #223
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I believe it is the burial cloth of Christ. Anyone else have any other ideas?

Yes Andrew.....the Shroud is allegedly the burial cloth of Christ. But supposedly the carbon tests done on it does not date back to the time of Christ. Others say it does....who knows! Always a debate....lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #224
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I've really enjoyed reading the posts on this thread. Thanks for having this. I have had quite a few experiences in my life, being a nurse and then again with my nurse hat off and in my personal life.

It is nice to find people with like interests and read about the experiences.

thanks again!!!
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 05:44 AM   #225
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am at that stage in life once more... where I am finding it hard to doubt my abilities. I have to accept them. I don't think they scare me really. But, sometimes they overwhelm me.

The uncanny accuracy of what I can do is intimidating, even to myself. Its hard for one to believe that the voice they hear in their head, but not really in their head, is indeed the disembodied voice of a dead person. The voice of someones mother, sister, lover... and that they can and will give you details about their relationship with the person you are talking to, just to prove to them and you that this is real. A phrase that was shared, or a trip that they took. And that then, they will pass a message to that loved one through you. Even if the loved one doesn't want to hear it.

That is just one of my abilities, but tonight... its the one I am thinking on.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:35 AM   #226
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I've read through all the posts on this thread now, and I found them all fascinating, I am a psychic, I'm empathic and developing as a Medium and Healer through the help of my friends in the paranormal investigation team I am in.
I've had many different kinds of encounters with Spirit, some scary, some that just made me smile, I'll get around to mentioning those at a later date, today I'm busy trying to get other work done.
I am most definately a believer, I've seen too much, heard too much and experienced far too many things that can't be explained away through science, for instance, every time I get a photograph taken in a photo booth, I am almost always obscured by orbs!
Anyway, I just wanted to pop my head in and say hiya, didn't really mean to ramble on quite so much!

Last edited by Massive; 05-02-2010 at 08:36 AM. Reason: can and can't change the meaning of a sentence!
Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #227
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thank you all for your posts and responses to posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 04:02 AM   #228
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I am at that stage in life once more... where I am finding it hard to doubt my abilities. I have to accept them. I don't think they scare me really. But, sometimes they overwhelm me.

The uncanny accuracy of what I can do is intimidating, even to myself. Its hard for one to believe that the voice they hear in their head, but not really in their head, is indeed the disembodied voice of a dead person. The voice of someones mother, sister, lover... and that they can and will give you details about their relationship with the person you are talking to, just to prove to them and you that this is real. A phrase that was shared, or a trip that they took. And that then, they will pass a message to that loved one through you. Even if the loved one doesn't want to hear it.

That is just one of my abilities, but tonight... its the one I am thinking on.
jenn, you have a gift that others may not understand. And for the most part, those of us that receive messages don't understand! I've had more things hidden away for so long, but now I can finally use what I know and have learned. I'm thankful that I can see beyond what is on this plane, tho I do understand how overwhelming it can be. Don't doubt yourself, just feel it, embrace it, and let it be part of what makes you, you.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 04:11 AM   #229
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
I've read through all the posts on this thread now, and I found them all fascinating, I am a psychic, I'm empathic and developing as a Medium and Healer through the help of my friends in the paranormal investigation team I am in.
I've had many different kinds of encounters with Spirit, some scary, some that just made me smile, I'll get around to mentioning those at a later date, today I'm busy trying to get other work done.
I am most definately a believer, I've seen too much, heard too much and experienced far too many things that can't be explained away through science, for instance, every time I get a photograph taken in a photo booth, I am almost always obscured by orbs!
Anyway, I just wanted to pop my head in and say hiya, didn't really mean to ramble on quite so much!
Please dont think you're rambling. Feel free to talk about your experiences because there are alot of ppl out there that want to know they are not the only ones! And DO tell about your team!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:50 AM   #230
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

After reading all the posts here I feel comfortable to talk about my gift without feeling too embarressed or judged that I am nuts...lol.....

I have a gift of colors, well, that is what I call it. When I was around six, me and my mom were shopping at Penny's and I started seeing colors around a man that was there. Mom said I freaked out and was pointing and crying and was very shaken up. I do remember mom explaining to me that my grandma had the gift of "colors" and she used to talk about people that she could tell were sick or going to be hurt in some way along with other things that had happened to them or were about to.

I've lived with this for 40 years and haven't really took time to understand it all that much. I naturally see colors on about one of of six people. I don't see them with everyone, but I have found, on those I don't see the colors, that if i concentrate really hard, I do see them on just about anyone. But, with seeing the "colors" I find that I am also intuitive with spirits that are around me as well. I sometimes see spirits that others don't....I can hear them occasionally. Once I took a hand held tape recorder and was asking questions like they do on "ghost hunters" and was answered with a deep dark man's voice when I asked "do you hear me"...the answer was "yes, of course". I haven't used that recorder sense, it honestly scared the life out of me. That was about 4 years ago.

I have done a small amount of research on this, and as I've read here, the more you dig and explore in the spirit world, the more you invite the spirits to communicate. I suppose I have just tried to not dig to deeply for an honest fear of what may be invited to communicate. Chicken? yeah I guess so. However, very interested and hopefully getting to a place in my life where I want to communicate more. But, not without education on this and doing it with my eyes open as to what may happen.

Anyone else see "colors" which I know now as Aura's? I have researched some of this and know now that the different auras mean different things.....green means peace, brown and dark yellow is saddness and deep red is sickness...but a lot of the other colors I'm not sure about. I tend to see a lot of orange.

Thanks for listening and giving me a place to feel safe about discussing these things...means a lot to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #231
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
After reading all the posts here I feel comfortable to talk about my gift without feeling too embarressed or judged that I am nuts...lol.....

I have a gift of colors, well, that is what I call it. When I was around six, me and my mom were shopping at Penny's and I started seeing colors around a man that was there. Mom said I freaked out and was pointing and crying and was very shaken up. I do remember mom explaining to me that my grandma had the gift of "colors" and she used to talk about people that she could tell were sick or going to be hurt in some way along with other things that had happened to them or were about to.

I've lived with this for 40 years and haven't really took time to understand it all that much. I naturally see colors on about one of of six people. I don't see them with everyone, but I have found, on those I don't see the colors, that if i concentrate really hard, I do see them on just about anyone. But, with seeing the "colors" I find that I am also intuitive with spirits that are around me as well. I sometimes see spirits that others don't....I can hear them occasionally. Once I took a hand held tape recorder and was asking questions like they do on "ghost hunters" and was answered with a deep dark man's voice when I asked "do you hear me"...the answer was "yes, of course". I haven't used that recorder sense, it honestly scared the life out of me. That was about 4 years ago.

I have done a small amount of research on this, and as I've read here, the more you dig and explore in the spirit world, the more you invite the spirits to communicate. I suppose I have just tried to not dig to deeply for an honest fear of what may be invited to communicate. Chicken? yeah I guess so. However, very interested and hopefully getting to a place in my life where I want to communicate more. But, not without education on this and doing it with my eyes open as to what may happen.

Anyone else see "colors" which I know now as Aura's? I have researched some of this and know now that the different auras mean different things.....green means peace, brown and dark yellow is saddness and deep red is sickness...but a lot of the other colors I'm not sure about. I tend to see a lot of orange.

Thanks for listening and giving me a place to feel safe about discussing these things...means a lot to me.
Hi there belle! Congrats on your gift!!! And you're far from nuts! Reading ppls aura's is an amazing thing to me! I've heard about it but I haven't delved deeply into it since I've been trying to hone my own gift. I'm sure you can find books on Amazon about it. I will see if I can get hold of Chip Coffey and ask him the name of the person he had on Psychic Kids that helped with auras. If I find out, I will send you her name.

If you want to do EVP work with your recorder, the best thing for you to do is to cleanse yourself and announce out loud that you are only inviting spirits of the light. I do this with Ouija board sessions also. The deep voices may sound dark, but it could just be the low tones coming thru. It is quite a shock when you hear something for the first time. Took me ages to finally start to listen to EVPs....lol. Now I love em! Totally fascinating!

Good luck on your continued journey!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #232
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Hi Princess Belle,

You are not nuts. Oh please. Stop right there and leave that thought at the door. You are very much loved.

We all know about this. It is reading other people's aura's. It is a wonderful gift! I don't have this gift. My Grandmother did, and one of my sister's has it. My Grandmother spoke often about what others colors meant, just like you stated in your post. It just brought her right back to me re-reading your post.

There is a man, I can't remember his name right now, but he could see objects, and material things as letters or numbers, and each one was a specific color. As he aged, so did his gift. He could see people inside and out. For example, it was like his eyes were x-ray machines or Cat Scans. He could look at a pizza delivery guy, and tell him that in 25 years he would be sick with lung cancer. Then someone's nephew playing football in the backyard he could look at and see that he was going to suffer from some disease that medicine had no clue about how to cure as of yet. His gift had to develop and grow with his human body.

Just remember, you are not a wacko or mentally ill or anything of the sort. You are a gift from God. A treasure. And we all here value you, and your gifts and talents.

ox,
Andrew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #233
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Wow Ghost Huntin Daddy and Andrew, Jr., thank you so much for the warm welcome and the wonderful acceptance of me posting here.

Ghost Huntin Daddy, thank you for the resources sent my way and I will for sure look those up. Any and all help is very appreciated. I feel very blessed in this phase of my life that I actually may have something at least a little "special" and I do want to learn how to use this in a positive way. Also, thank you for the explaination of how to invite only the spirits of the light. When I get the nerve, I do plan on doing more EVP work. It seems to be an easy way to reach the other side and seems to be somewhat easy for them to communicate back as well. When I was answered "yes, of course" to my question of "do you hear me"...it was deep and felt quite dark, but at the same time was said so matter of fact. Almost as if he was saying...are ya dumb? I'm standing right here, of course i hear you...lol. Well, that's what it sounded like anyway.

Andrew.....what a blessing that your Grandmother had this!! I read in a book on auras and spirits years ago and I remember it saying that people that see auras have come from a single family from Sweeden hundreds of years ago and they were all blessed with this from a saint that had told them it was a gift to be handed down through the generations. If that is true, then me and your Grandmother must be kin!!! So, you are now my adopted cousin LOL. Thanks for your welcome!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #234
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Princess Belle,

Thank you - I would love to have you as a cousin!

Please post more about your gift. I would love to read about it! My Grandmother was just a gem. I miss her tremendously. She is the one who told me about her near death experiences (out of body), the other side, spirits, and other things. She and I were very very close. She never discussed this with anyone, but me. I was the only one open minded enough to handle it. My sister was open minded, but not to the extent I was. Her gift scared her way too much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #235
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11505902/T...wakening-eBook

The Great Awakening!

Just a share I am currently reading!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #236
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

ok Lady Pamela....what's going on with everyone this past week!! Increased paranormal activity and everyone is having a hard time with everything!!! Who's got the cards?! I want answers! LOL

Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #237
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Huntin' Daddy View Post
ok Lady Pamela....what's going on with everyone this past week!! Increased paranormal activity and everyone is having a hard time with everything!!! Who's got the cards?! I want answers! LOL
Ok, you want connections, lets talk. How about this. In the past two weeks... besides energy spikes and increased contact, all of which I have felt, the children and adults in the school I work at are acting out of sorts. One staff member I was talking to said it was as if they had the end of school gitters 3 weeks earlier then normal. There are fights breaking out, staff members are already counting down the number of days remaining till they have no more students. AND.... THEN.... were you aware that the flowers are blooming too early here. By the beginning of May all of the bulb flowers such as tulips and daffodils that usually decorate the country side this time of year have bloomed out. The entire balance seems to be off.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #238
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Ok, you want connections, lets talk. How about this. In the past two weeks... besides energy spikes and increased contact, all of which I have felt, the children and adults in the school I work at are acting out of sorts. One staff member I was talking to said it was as if they had the end of school gitters 3 weeks earlier then normal. There are fights breaking out, staff members are already counting down the number of days remaining till they have no more students. AND.... THEN.... were you aware that the flowers are blooming too early here. By the beginning of May all of the bulb flowers such as tulips and daffodils that usually decorate the country side this time of year have bloomed out. The entire balance seems to be off.
I agree with the whole out of balance stuff as well. The dogwoods here in east Tennessee are HUGE. I've never seen their flowers so big, it's almost scary looking. My snowball bush's blooms are almost the size of basketballs. I've never seen anything like it. Everything is beautiful, but it's just a bit odd to me. I have felt more spirit activity around as well. As a matter of fact that is why I searched out this thread, I'm feeling like I'm being more drawn to this than ever before.

What gives?
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:11 AM   #239
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes,things are a lot off lately.The whole energy thing feels raw,not a cosistant smooth flow.I have had some crazy dreams lately about ppl who have passed like my aunts and uncles who were very much in my corner..all is well with them but they tell me..this is where I made my mistakes be careful,my mom who was not happy with me for not being productive ( working yet).Some things were me protecting mom from horse related danger..we were chased into acorner with a rearing horse tearig the fence down trying to get to us.Makes no sence cause I havent been near a horse for ten years and she hated them..really weired.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #240
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Well, the weather is nasty down south, and beautiful in the north. We have a major oil spill that is slowly killing animals in the Gulf. Greece is having major protests & violence over new gov't cutbacks. Then we had a major terrorist threat that failed in NYC. The Arizonia law - what crap. Something is up.

In my life, Rosie's stepfather just had emergency pacemaker surgery today. Her mother is having more brain surgery in June. And her sister is sick with cancer. Plus my health is on the decline.

Something is changing but not forward, backwards. The universe is not happy at all. Mother Nature is disturbed in a big way. We are on the wrong track. The outcomes are so severe. People are suffering. Not just one group, but quite a few groups.

I am sensing quite a bit lately. It is a sense of protection from my guardian angel (a Native American Indian). I am very well aware of a lack of security.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal