Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I feel incredibly sexy when my skin is so soft, hydrated and translucent.

I spoiled myself today and bought some amazing beauty products for my face and skin all over my body.

Have you ever heard of LUSH???

I bought three items: Skin's Shangri La, Magical Moringa, and Feeling Younger Skin Tint (it makes your skin sparkly).

Lush headquarters are in England, but the beauty products I bought today were made in British Vancouver, Canada. Their products are hand made, Vegan and it's an real person who painstakingly makes each beauty product you might buy from their business. Marlon made two items Magical Moringa and Feeling Younger Skin Tint; and Luis made the Shangri La (face moisturizer). The beauty products are pretty spendy, but I think I'm worth it.

In case any of you want to explore this beauty product business and find out where their beauty products are sold near you, click on the link below.

LINK to ~~>>>>>> LUSH
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #182
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

When I have a nice tan with no strap marks, and I put on a white crochet cami top. Such a nice end of summer look

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2018, 09:12 AM   #183
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default How do I feel...?

A new dress, hair done, good mani/pedi...always work.

But I feel at my sexiest when someone else reacts to those things I do naturally - laughing, sipping wine, dressing casually in a big shirt or some comfortable clothes, singing around the house (badly)...

I feel sexy in the those moments most of all. Like Christmas and the Grinch "..it came without boxes, it came without bulbs" (haha)
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2021, 09:16 AM   #184
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I feel sexy when my natural nails are looking their best. I use professional nail polish by Essie: base coat, a light iridescent pink shade, then a coat of sparkles, then top it off with the final coat of Platinum grade top coat finishing polish.

I love using Essie nail products for the sexiest look in polished nails.

Pink Unicorn A Cut Above (pink sparkly polish)

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2021, 03:40 PM   #185
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I feel sexy (but not necessarily wanting to have sex) when I've done my dancing exercises (www.bodygroove.com) or yoga stretching. This makes me feel looser and more energized.
Old 09-05-2021, 07:34 PM   #186
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing my work clothes - black dress pants, some sort of dress top, black blazer or cardigan, and black heels.

Highlights in my hair.

Mini dresses with jeans.

Bronzing moisturizer.

Victoria Secret Vanilla body spray.

Big sunglasses.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2021, 06:01 PM   #187
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Curled up in my bed with my hair all over the pillow.

Black bra and panty set.

My new black jeans.

My new light blue dress.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2022, 05:37 PM   #188
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile Sexy is...

Wearing a short, sexy & sassy haircut or creating short, sexy haircuts for Femmes.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2022, 10:07 PM   #189
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default The clothing makes the (wo)man...

Today, I dug out a sweater and a pair of jeans I haven't touched in almost a year and then a pair of heeled flip flops. The shoes because I had an appointment at the salon for a gel pedicure (and because they are super cute and it's not like there's snow on the ground or anything). The jeans because, frankly, they fit and look great on me. I've relocated a few of the lbs I lost so some of my smaller, tighter ones are currently off limits. But it was the sweater that was the catalyst for my moment of sexiness.

It's simple...thin...black...hooded with thin ties that I kept taught at the base of my throat...the sleeves extend just beyond my wrist to my first set of knuckles...there's a small kangaroo pocket...and a deep V neck. I didn't realize exactly how deep because I usually put a camisole or tee under it but today I went out into the world, girls blazing.

The main benefit of those lbs that I found are my breasts. They are the first to gain and lose volume as the needle slides up and down the scale. I just so happened to have chosen a deep V bra as well, so....if I may say so myself....the girls looked gooooood today. That made me very happy and yes, I felt a wee bit sexy too.

A little extra color on the lips and wearing my hair down added to the feeling.

With my job, it's hard to feel feminine and I'm so tired when I get home and then it's just me, so I don't get dolled up any more. Today was really nice.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2022, 11:01 PM   #190
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Wearing a short, sexy & sassy haircut or creating short, sexy haircuts for Femmes.

I love my new undercut. It is definitely sassy.

When I started growing my hair out after the cancer, I decided to try out a series of shorter and medium-length hairstyles along the way. I love this undercut so much that I've kept it through 3 salon visits, and I'm not ready to give it up yet.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 08:46 AM   #191
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quite the opposite for me. I get so many compliments on my long hair. Especially when it's down and you can see the pretty highlights. Makes me smile when I get noticed.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 12:45 PM   #192
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I love my new undercut. It is definitely sassy.

When I started growing my hair out after the cancer, I decided to try out a series of shorter and medium-length hairstyles along the way. I love this undercut so much that I've kept it through 3 salon visits, and I'm not ready to give it up yet.
Hello my friend,

I’m so glad you have a short and sassy undercut!

My hair is never longer than just above my shoulders. It won’t grow long, lol.
I think of my hair as a “bush” because it takes tons of conditioning treatments to make my hair look lovely. I, too, wear a short and sassy haircut.

I think of those of us who cannot grow out our hair, due to whatever reason it is, but it makes my heart smile when we can make the best of our situations and feel good about ourselves. That is Sexiness, to me.

Thanks for sharing Georgia. ☺️❤️👍

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
femme