Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 03-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #581
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet, bokster. Hope you find the threads informative for you. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:50 PM   #582
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisninja View Post
Hi, I'm new. I'm single in Seattle.
Hiya anaisninja and welcome to the planet. There are several folks on this site from the PNW. Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokster View Post
Found this site yesterday, looked around, and liked what I saw. Two places I call home are NYC and Manila. Right now, I'm in Manila with my three dogs.

I'm 46. Single. Looking around to mingle.
Hello bokster. That's quite the difference between NYC and Manilla. Do your pups travel back and forth with you? Lots of great people here for you to mingle with so have a lot of fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #583
boogaloo456

How Do You Identify?:
Woman

boogaloo456 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello

Hi I am new to this site,
I am feminine and single, I live in Kent and I am looking to meet people near to me as I can't be doing with meeting people too far from home. I have two beautiful springer spaniels and it just makes it very difficult having to find sitters.

I am of an average build with a few extra pounds that I am trying to get rid of as I'm off on my holidays soon and I don't like it to be honest.

I love my make up, my hair looking and smelling nice for that special person, but deep down i'm a bit of a tom boy. I'm often told that, as I don't mind getting stuck into a bit of painting and decorating or diy but I can't be without my perfume and make up.
I like going to the cinema and the theatre when I can, I love being by the sea and taking my poochies out for walks.

I'm not into clubbing no more as I am now in my late 40's and to be honest I can't cope with it! I like snuggling infront of the TV too, watching a good drama I'm not into horrors though, living on my own it frightens the hell out of me!
I'm looking to meet fun minded people that don't take life too seriously as were only here once and we just don't know when our time is up!

I like cooking and the odd drink, I do not smoke, (I did at one time) and don't want to meet someone that does. I have been smoke free for the past two years and i'm very proud of it. Hence the weight gain.

I like a butch woman or a boyish looking woman and i'm def not into femmes.
So if you would like to know more then please feel free to ask.
I look forward to hearing from you...
Boogaloo xxx

I work in health and social care and I really love my job,

boogaloo456 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boogaloo456 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #584
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, boogaloo. I hope you find way around here, should you find that you need any help with anything, here are a couple of links to ask for help :

Member Helping Members

BFP How To Videos

Hope you enjoy it here and make friends from your area. I"m not sure where Kent is, so can't send you a link for that.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:54 AM   #585
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Hey All

Another Newbie here. Very glad to have found a place that speaks my language even if I don't get much time online.

Thanks to all for your candid and entertaining threads. It's so good to find a place where posts are relevant and meaningful to me. I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

MB
MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #586
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
Hey All

Another Newbie here. Very glad to have found a place that speaks my language even if I don't get much time online.

Thanks to all for your candid and entertaining threads. It's so good to find a place where posts are relevant and meaningful to me. I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

MB
Welcome to the Planet, MB. Hope you find your stay here enjoyable.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:51 PM   #587
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Middle of Oklahoma

Hello

I've been a member before long ago, but nothing seemed to be going at the time, so I drifted off. Was a member on and off on the dash site as well. I see alot of familiar handles here, as a matter of fact. Hi!

My name's Leigh, I'm an older butch, visual artist, got a grown married daughter and a wonderful granddaughter. I'm politically far left, a labor union supporter-was a dues paying member of IWW, gotta get back in good standing-blue collar type. On again off again activist-when my health and energy levels allow it. VERY OLP-Out Loud and Proud.

Can't really think of anything else off hand. Oh, just posted a couple of photos in my gallery.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #588
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
Hello

I've been a member before long ago, but nothing seemed to be going at the time, so I drifted off. Was a member on and off on the dash site as well. I see alot of familiar handles here, as a matter of fact. Hi!

My name's Leigh, I'm an older butch, visual artist, got a grown married daughter and a wonderful granddaughter. I'm politically far left, a labor union supporter-was a dues paying member of IWW, gotta get back in good standing-blue collar type. On again off again activist-when my health and energy levels allow it. VERY OLP-Out Loud and Proud.

Can't really think of anything else off hand. Oh, just posted a couple of photos in my gallery.
Hello okieblu! Welcome to the site. I too am in OK, near OKC at least for now anyway. Glad you came back. A lot going on here so hopefully you'll stay around longer this time. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
Hey All

MB
Hello MB and welcome to the planet! There are definitely a lot of interesting threads here. I've definitely learned a lot through interactions on this site. It's always great to find a place where you belong. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogaloo456 View Post
Hi I am new to this site,
I am feminine and single, I live in Kent and I am looking to meet people near to me as I can't be doing with meeting people too far from home. I have two beautiful springer spaniels and it just makes it very difficult having to find sitters.

Hello boogaloo! Welcome to the planet. There are a lot of great folks on this site both near and far from you so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time at all. It's great to have so many like minded people all in one place and not so like minded too. Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for!

Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #589
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Hello okieblu! Welcome to the site. I too am in OK, near OKC at least for now anyway. Glad you came back. A lot going on here so hopefully you'll stay around longer this time. Enjoy!

Hello MB and welcome to the planet! There are definitely a lot of interesting threads here. I've definitely learned a lot through interactions on this site. It's always great to find a place where you belong. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Hello boogaloo! Welcome to the planet. There are a lot of great folks on this site both near and far from you so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time at all. It's great to have so many like minded people all in one place and not so like minded too. Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for!

boogaloo-Kent, as in the UK? Lovely area, but I'm waaay over in the middle of the US. Good luck finding people close to your area.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #590
Christina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Christina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Newbie be gentle... or not...

Hello... I decided to take a moment and type a brief intro... I am Christina, a Stone Femme… residing in the San Fernando Valley (California)… presently single, a member of Los Angeles Girls Of Leather (LAGOL), an avid reader, poetry writer, who also enjoys a good debate… I look forward to getting acquainted with most of you… as the posts I’ve browsed through have been very thought provoking… enough for now… I leave you with this… Click… Click… Click… the sound of my stilettos resonating…
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Christina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 09:18 AM   #591
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Alrighty so.
I used to be on here all the time, life got busy and I kinda faded off. Now with some extra time I'd like to get back into the daily forums. Some people may remember me, forgot my old name. Feel free to come say hello!
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SirenManda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 09:24 PM   #592
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaGlamour View Post
Alrighty so.
I used to be on here all the time, life got busy and I kinda faded off. Now with some extra time I'd like to get back into the daily forums. Some people may remember me, forgot my old name. Feel free to come say hello!
Welcome back Manda glamour. Enjoy your stay here.
Old 04-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #593
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Hello... I decided to take a moment and type a brief intro... I am Christina, a Stone Femme… residing in the San Fernando Valley (California)… presently single, a member of Los Angeles Girls Of Leather (LAGOL), an avid reader, poetry writer, who also enjoys a good debate… I look forward to getting acquainted with most of you… as the posts I’ve browsed through have been very thought provoking… enough for now… I leave you with this… Click… Click… Click… the sound of my stilettos resonating…
et

Welcome to the planet, Christina. I hope you enjoy your way around here.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #594
DapperZo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I'm in one. :)

DapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST ReputationDapperZo Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all,

I decided rather than just lurk I'd introduce myself straight off.

My name is Zoe, I live in Ireland, and I am identifying as butch more and more, so I'm trying to figure it all out- there isn't really a butch community in Ireland, so here I am!

I have a blog, I like all the trappings of mens grooming and tailoring and all that jazz... I dunno, I'm guess I'm just me!

Looking forward to getting stuck in and reading and chatting.
DapperZo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperZo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2014, 09:13 PM   #595
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Hey-o!

Another former lurker who thought it was time to finally sign up and start posting! I'm a newly-realized femme in her late 20's just starting to come into her own. I'm currently bouncing around in Atlantic Canada (more specifically, the Maritimes for those in the know) and am hoping to find the sort of vibrant, welcoming B/F community which is so hard to find around here near the Bay of Fundy.

I suspect I will have many more questions than answers or anecdotes to contribute, but I'll try my best to be both a giver and a taker (for any who might be into that sort of thing ;-) ).

Feel free to say hi! We Maritimers are nothing if not friendly.
Femmadian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Femmadian For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2014, 10:12 AM   #596
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Hello Christina! Welcome to the planet. You will find a many good debates here so hopefully you will join in. We love different opinions to help us think as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaGlamour View Post
Alrighty so.
Welcome back MandaGlamour. I hate how life gets busy and takes us away from this place sometimes although I guess the busy stuff can be fun too! Glad you made your way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperZo View Post
Hey all,

I decided rather than just lurk I'd introduce myself straight off.

My name is Zoe, I live in Ireland, and I am identifying as butch more and more, so I'm trying to figure it all out- there isn't really a butch community in Ireland, so here I am!

I have a blog, I like all the trappings of mens grooming and tailoring and all that jazz... I dunno, I'm guess I'm just me!

Looking forward to getting stuck in and reading and chatting.
Hi there Zoe and welcome to the planet. I remember when I first realized there was such a thing as Butch. It was totally freeing. I wish you luck on your figuring out of stuff. Glad you found us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
Hey-o!

Another former lurker who thought it was time to finally sign up and start posting! I'm a newly-realized femme in her late 20's just starting to come into her own. I'm currently bouncing around in Atlantic Canada (more specifically, the Maritimes for those in the know) and am hoping to find the sort of vibrant, welcoming B/F community which is so hard to find around here near the Bay of Fundy.

I suspect I will have many more questions than answers or anecdotes to contribute, but I'll try my best to be both a giver and a taker (for any who might be into that sort of thing ;-) ).

Feel free to say hi! We Maritimers are nothing if not friendly.
Hi Femmadian. We are happy that you finally stopped lurking. We love newbies! I bet you will find that once you get into the swing of things, you'll have a lot more to contribute than you think! We look forward to it. Enjoy!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 12:28 AM   #597
Kimpooh

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian, just me ;-)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She... Her... Baby... Babe... ;-)
Relationship Status:
Single

Kimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST ReputationKimpooh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi!! Newbie here...
I found bfp from a google search, checked it out & decided to stay ;-) I'm in the SF Bay Area & semi-recently single (not my choice) & thought this looked like a possible place to make some new friends while I work thru my break-up blues (her loss but it still sucks!) Lol Now if I can just find my way around... 😊
Happy to be here!!!💋
Kimpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimpooh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2014, 09:42 AM   #598
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimpooh View Post
Hi!! Newbie here...
I found bfp from a google search, checked it out & decided to stay ;-) I'm in the SF Bay Area & semi-recently single (not my choice) & thought this looked like a possible place to make some new friends while I work thru my break-up blues (her loss but it still sucks!) Lol Now if I can just find my way around... ��
Happy to be here!!!��
Helllloooo Kimpooh! Welcome to the planet!! Glad you decided to join us. You'll find a lot of great people here to befriend including many in the SF Bay area. Good luck getting over your break up. This too shall pass.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2014, 10:32 PM   #599
Azreley

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not sure what this means, but try whatever you want.

Azreley is on a distinguished road

Hey Everyone. I just signed up yesterday. Just dropping by to say hey and hi. Uh. What can I say? Oh. I should warn everyone, I tend to go everywhere with some of my sentences and sometimes, they turn into rants.

Ah! My name is BeeJay. . . Its just an extent of my initials. I currently reside in the Philippines, but I am from Sacramento, Ca. I haven't been able to go back for about 2 and half years. I'm a nursing student going onto my third year. I'm not sure what else to say. If anything else, or if anyone else is curious about me, I don't usually hesitate to answer any personal questions. So, I'm open to anything.

Ah...... Yep! That's it.
Azreley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Azreley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #600
lbug42

How Do You Identify?:
butch

lbug42 is on a distinguished road
Smile In need of friends

Hi everyone I'm new here! I live in Essex and I from USA so I don't know a lot of people and would like to make some new friends. Even if it just to vent! So anyone would like to chat just let me know.
lbug42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lbug42 For This Useful Post: