Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-12-2015, 08:18 PM   #1181
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the thread, glad to see someone post in here!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #1182
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Re-intro

Hello all -

Newly single, ready to date if not marry! I'm a really nice guy. I tend toward the kinky and dominant, but every relationship I've had births itself. My last relationship was power exchange, daddy/girl. We found that together. My first daddy experience, although I've been drawn to it quietly in a few other relationships. I think I'm decent looking, I fear sometimes I'm too far transitioned and too male identified to be comfortable here - but alas, I love queer women, and I AM trans, even if nobody can tell and few I'm around know (or they know, or suspect, but never say anything ... the world is small and the rumor mill enormous).
I'm well employed, fairly financially stable although I've had some bumps in the road the last six months: house fire, two dead dogs, a legal issue now resolved but quite humiliating. I have a great piece of property on which I'm building a nice house - surrounded by waterfalls and a river. I like birds, reading, stupid TV, eating out and road trips. I'm an open book with intimates, somewhat remote from others; collect old first editions books, have two dumb dogs, and although I might seem pessimistic, I'm absolutely hopelessly romantic and if I commit to something I mean it. I believe in honor, and questioning it is a deep insult.
I'd love to date - or talk, or whatever. I met my last love here, and she was (is, I am choosing to believe) beautiful and wonderful and we were incredibly compatible - life got in the way and we were limited in our individual paths of grief and anger to get through it. Better to find our sooner rather than later that your partner doesn't have the same orientation towards committment, I suppose. But if anyone wants to chat and see where it goes - feel free to contact me. I don't jump into bed, I am incredibly shy, but if I catch you, you've got me till the bitter end!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 10:34 AM   #1183
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default **Bumping the Thread**

Just thought I would give this thread a bump. I am single in my 30's. Live in Plano, TX. Completely post op. If you want to know more feel free to ask, I don't bite, well maybe sometimes .
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 05:56 PM   #1184
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Just thought I would give this thread a bump. I am single in my 30's. Live in Plano, TX. Completely post op. If you want to know more feel free to ask, I don't bite, well maybe sometimes .
You do so bite!! but one has to ask nicely...
Old 12-27-2015, 02:41 PM   #1185
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
***BUMP***

Where are all the singles at? Femme here looking for "the good guy" that seems so elusive! Where are you all at?
You just haven't been looking in the right places
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2016, 05:41 AM   #1186
butchplease

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

butchplease is on a distinguished road
Default Femme for FTM

Swedish Femme looking for someone who is sweet on the street and a little bit kinky in the sheets. I would love to start of by getting to know you and see where that leeds.
I am a 25 year old artist and graphic designer with a lot of humour and sass.
butchplease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to butchplease For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #1187
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Question Hey There

Hi to all, what happened to all that posted?
did this site die out?

Lets keep this thread going.....I'm single and want to find that special femme, but for now I will have patience....I want to be with the right femme...

hope people will find this thread too....
The Following User Says Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 04:56 AM   #1188
StudMafia

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy/FTM/StoneButch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Single

StudMafia is on a distinguished road

Hello names Chris. But my friends call me Panda. Im 35years old and recently single. Im from Los Angeles California. And im looking for a fem to get to know from my area. Add me or hit up my snapchat at Stud_Mafia
StudMafia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StudMafia For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2017, 09:17 AM   #1189
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,844 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*Bumping*

I am fairly newly single. I've had my fair share of ups and downs, successes and failures and have learned many life lessons. No matter what someone says to you, there is always someone out there that you are compatible with.
Myself, I have 2 children who are my priority. Unless someone is willing to get to know them, I don't have any use for that person. These are great kids. Of course, like ALL siblings, they don't always see eye to eye, but they love each other with a passion.
I'm a quirky, loving, compassionate femme who tends toward the kinky side. I have so much to offer and would love to meet people who are like minded. Not just here to meet a partner... I would love to get to know more people.
How do you define courage? Is it the absence of fear? You might think, under the weight of your fears, "I am not courageous." But maybe you have the wrong perspective. Courage can be measured in many ways, and is not the absence or denial of fear, but the willingness to act vulnerably. When you're faced with the unknown and then you stand on the edge of risk, courage brings you to the point where you are able to take flight, though you might be unsure of your wings.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 04:20 PM   #1190
sabedawi

How Do You Identify?:
Alien
Relationship Status:
Forever alone

sabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy lonely butch... too queer for love :(

Hello all... I just joined up, and this seems like a great thread to start. I need to vent.

OMG. I'm so done with being single!!! I feel like I'll never find what I'm looking for! I'm mega queer... masculine/butch/trans, seeking a femme or femme-ish woman.

It seems it's an impossible place to be....I'm off the grid for many lesbians because I don't entirely identify as 'woman'... at the same time, straight women aren't interested, because I don't have the appendage.

To top it off, I'm not great looking and have an obnoxious and cocky personality Should I give up??

sabedawi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabedawi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 05:10 PM   #1191
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabedawi View Post
Hello all... I just joined up, and this seems like a great thread to start. I need to vent.

OMG. I'm so done with being single!!! I feel like I'll never find what I'm looking for! I'm mega queer... masculine/butch/trans, seeking a femme or femme-ish woman.

It seems it's an impossible place to be....I'm off the grid for many lesbians because I don't entirely identify as 'woman'... at the same time, straight women aren't interested, because I don't have the appendage.

To top it off, I'm not great looking and have an obnoxious and cocky personality Should I give up??

Nahhhh, don't give up! Welcome to the site! We have queers of all stripes here!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 07:33 PM   #1192
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Indeed. There are those out there like me who consider themselves ... well I have my own name for my sexuality and that's Queer Dyke. Meaning I am attracted to FtMs who see themselves as part of a queer masculine gender continuum, rather than those who are "I'm just regular straight bloke" masculine gender, I'm also attracted to genderqueer butches, garden variety butch, "soft" butch, and femme daddy/macho femme types.

There are people out there, it's sometimes very hard to find them.

Just leave your rod in the pond and wonder off to go create something lovely for yourself. Nibbles happen.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #1193
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

This thread always seems to just linger.

Femmes where are you?? FtMs where are you?

Holding a 2x4 waiting I know someone will need it
Old 10-10-2017, 06:04 AM   #1194
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
This thread always seems to just linger.

Femmes where are you?? FtMs where are you?

Holding a 2x4 waiting I know someone will need it
"Present"!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #1195
indigo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
"Present"!
Here, too !!
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 09:55 PM   #1196
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Never have been around a lot - single for a while but poking around the site again. I’m glad to see it’s still active!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 11:50 AM   #1197
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Well it's been awhile since I've been here, after a recent break up, I figured that it was time I came home. This site has been so significant for me that I wanted to come back and reacquaint myself with everyone. So, here I am........

I am a proud queer femme. I seek my equal,my soulmate. I am a hopeless romantic, have a quirky sense of humour, love to laugh and have fun. I wanna find my best friend first, and let things develop naturally. Until then, I hope to just have some fun and meet some new people :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #1198
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Well it's been awhile since I've been here, after a recent break up, I figured that it was time I came home. This site has been so significant for me that I wanted to come back and reacquaint myself with everyone. So, here I am........

I am a proud queer femme. I seek my equal,my soulmate. I am a hopeless romantic, have a quirky sense of humour, love to laugh and have fun. I wanna find my best friend first, and let things develop naturally. Until then, I hope to just have some fun and meet some new people :-)
Leigh, I am sorry about your breakup. I hope you are doing ok.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2018, 09:46 AM   #1199
Evolving

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Single

Evolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST ReputationEvolving Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all!
I am ftm recently single. Was with the same woman for 14 years and now i have finally taken the leap of transitioning into who i am. I am a heteroflexible man who first and foremost are looking for women.
I am not looking for a new relationship, but I would love to chat with someone, flirting is great too
Evolving is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolving For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 04:34 AM   #1200
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

Well here I am checking in, trying to understand the new dating norms my transition requires.
I’m a man; an ftm, straight, gay... who knows I am me and I am attracted to femme women,
At my age is it possible for a chance of Love and a LTR who knows.
I hope so, it would be nice to settle in with a nice beautiful lady, that is close to my age.
Walk the downhill slope together with some side trips to see and do whatever we want. Enjoy this retirement and the independence it brings.

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual