Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-07-2013, 06:26 AM   #2101
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Are you taking about the Jets? hahahah Or maybe you are talking about pouting manning and his big fat cry baby little brother.
Ya know I am just going to act like I didn't read that and contribute it to a lack of sleep for you lol let it be duly noted your "pass" for the year has been redeemed my friend.

Last edited by MissItalianDiva; 08-07-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: it's 5am enough said
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #2102
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
Jagg.......do you make haluski? If not I have a simple recipe that kicks butt.....if you already make it then I would say my secret is using some chicken broth or veggie broth (1/2 cup of either) can be a substitute. Really adds to the over all flavor. I also do this when I make sausage gravy (1/4 cup) and biscuits. If you add to much it makes either dish to rich. Great foods for game time! **practicing my polka moves and singing......I'm from the town with that great football team, We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers. **
The Pennsylvania polka and the beer barrel polka my two favorites!!!
Old 08-07-2013, 06:47 AM   #2103
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Ya know I am just going to act like I didn't read that and contribute it to a lack of sleep for you lol let it be duly noted your "pass" for the year has been redeeming my friend.
I had a pass? So what happens when there's a violation without a pass? No meatballs ?I need to know what the rules are so I can bend them.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #2104
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
LOL Tommi, you are far from being a jag-off!! Yinz are soon to be gittin together in dahntahn Little Rock for the BFP reunion!! Hopefully there will be better libations for yinz than an Imp N Arn. Save them for game times! Looking forward to kielbasa, pierogies and of course haluski for those half time munchies! Prolly some hoagies also! Don't forget to go to the Iggle the day before game time! And those Steelers are rilly gonna have a great season in 2013 so no need to be ascared!! The worst part of Steeler parties is the garbige clean up after everyone is gone.......no worries though, git yerself a bag of gumbands and have fun during commercials to compensate!! I gotta say all that juhllery including those 6 Superbowl rings is quite a sight to behold! Last but not least don't forget to turn on the spicket and use a worsh rag pre-game to be wide eyed and awake for excitement! Talk with again soon my friend!!
Don't forget the Yuengling . I would love to try your halushski receipe. My best friends mom (back in Pa) made the best halushski. Jagg-off I love it!!! Lol
Old 08-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #2105
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Here's to the new season!
May the hungriest and healthiest team go all the way

A shout out for my Chicago Bears
Without Urlacher giving momentum to his team, it's going to be a long season
May the new alignment of players and coaches work well together

And for my brudder's Steelers, may they stay healthy enough this season to bring the east coast to their knees

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #2106
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default only from a bottle......

Quote:
Don't forget the Yuengling . I would love to try your halushski receipe. My best friends mom (back in Pa) made the best halushski. Jagg-off I love it!!! Lol

Yup...Yuengling is a preferred beer! When it is ice cold is my preference! I will post the haluski recipe here in case others want to try it. Are you a vegetarian?

Talking polkas.....do you remember those yip yip kind of noises people make while doing polkas?? LOL
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #2107
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Yup...Yuengling is a preferred beer! When it is ice cold is my preference! I will post the haluski recipe here in case others want to try it. Are you a vegetarian?

Talking polkas.....do you remember those yip yip kind of noises people make while doing polkas?? LOL
Heck ya I remember. No I am not a vegetarian. I like it all.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #2108
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default haluski recipe for Steeler games!

OK Jagg put on the polka music!!......

one medium vadalia onion sliced
one medium cabbage, I remove the core and slice/shred
about a stick of butter
and a package of wide egg noodles ( i use the no yolks noodles)
1/2 cup of chicken stock
2 cloves of garlic chopped
salt and pepper to taste

in a large skillet, melt the butter and give the onions a head start with the butter, after a few minutes or so add in the cabbage, garlic and the 1/2 cup of chicken stock and cover over med-heat. Stirring occasionally. The cabbage will give off water so you should be ok, in part you are frying and steaming. Cook the noodles per directions and keep them (drained) in the pot you cooked them in. (set aside some of the noodles as I don't use the whole package) The cabbage should take 10/15 min and you can tell by poking with a fork if its cooked. Be careful not to cook it till its mush! When the cabbage mixture is done, salt-pepper and mix it in with the noodles. At this point you have haluski......in which you can eat just traditional or add grilled kielbasa, I like to add in cottage cheese on my plate cause I think its pretty yummy!

It may read a little complicated but really its easy to throw together. There are so many variations and after you make this once you will add your own twists here and there, some like it hot n spicy! I think it is a great as a meatless meal. Enjoy however your version goes!

Now turn on the game and watch some awesome Steeler football games!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #2109
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

HEY MISSITALIANDIVA!!! Guess who plays this Saturday? HAHAHA You are going to get wiped so bad you will have to change your name to Charmin !!
Old 08-09-2013, 01:23 PM   #2110
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
HEY MISSITALIANDIVA!!! Guess who plays this Saturday? HAHAHA You are going to get wiped so bad you will have to change your name to Charmin !!
Lol heck no! Thankfully your foot will be in your smack talking mouth after this weekend. Ya know this week is not your week. Fresh out of passes for the year and your foot in your mouth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #2111
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I know last night didn't count, but I was very pleased to see the Browns beat St.Louis-supposedly a far better team-27 to 19. It does feel like a fresh start.

My world would be complete if they took the Steelers down in Pittsburgh .
Old 08-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #2112
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Lol heck no! Thankfully your foot will be in your smack talking mouth after this weekend. Ya know this week is not your week. Fresh out of passes for the year and your foot in your mouth.
I feel an epic smackdown brewing. ***singing*** Roll out the barrel we'll a barrel of fun.......
Old 08-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #2113
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Love my Titans!!!
Old 08-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #2114
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

Default what???!!!

Lordy Lordy....good thing I am older than forty!! Them's fighting words!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
I know last night didn't count, but I was very pleased to see the Browns beat St.Louis-supposedly a far better team-27 to 19. It does feel like a fresh start.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #2115
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post

Not in this lifetime LADY !!!! But sorry about your incomplete world anyway. LMAO
Old 08-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #2116
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
I think we should make a wager on this!!!!! The Steelers vs. the G-I-aint winning crap today !!!!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #2117
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL I was happy for yinz last year winning the big bowl! But it is a new season now......and yinz are no way gonna win those Steeler vs Ravens games this season like last year! :P Best of luck to ya's anyway!!
I'm just ready to watch my team play, without any animosity toward other teams, I'm simply excited to see them play with gusto. Yes, they won the Super Bowl last year, but I don't have any interest in rubbing that in, just looking forward to the new season, and getting to know our new players, and the skills they bring to the team.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #2118
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

It was good to see the New Orleans Saints play last night and a win to top it off. I missed football and am excited about the new season with new possibilities.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #2119
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I think we should make a wager on this!!!!! The Steelers vs. the G-I-aint winning crap today !!!!
LOL...it looks like you might have your foot in your mouth tonight
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #2120
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Tebow looked like crap as a QB in the Pats game. He looked worse than Sanchez did in the Jets game.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports