Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Poetry

Poetry Please start one thread for your own poetry and just add to it!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #1
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pure Expression: JustLovelyJenn's Poetry

I wanted to have a place to share some of my poetry with you all. Much of this is from the past, but I am sure I will add a few new ones along the way as well. Feel free to comment on them or not. I really think I am putting this all here more for me then you. I hope you find some enjoyment from it.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stop. Listen. Wait.

Stop.

Listen.

Wait.

Things happen so fast

So fast I want to scream

My mind say no

My heart says yes

I don't understand how I feel

I am cautious

I know what pain feels like, looks like, smells like

I have tasted it in loss, disappointment, misjudgments, and betrayals

Still I trust, I believe, I wait and desire

Setting myself up to take the fall

One day I will fall too far

One day when I jump the bottom will never come

I will just keep falling

Pieces of me be eaten away until nothing remains

Unless.

Unless all my dreaming, all my wishing turns truth

Truth undeniable

Stop.

Listen.

Wait.

Things happen for a reason

Love does exist

Never stop believing

Keep hope in what you have

Always.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Phoenix

Bright and beautiful my soul is drawn to the flames

Drawn in and bewitched

I am warmed by the heat of the fire

I see by its glow

And I walk further

Stepping into the heart of the blaze

For an instant there is heaven

An undaunted happiness before the pain

Then what I held so precious becomes and inferno

Burning out of control

Taking compassion, affection, friendship, more

And twisting it

Turning it deep and dangerous

Bright colors lick at my skin

Scalding first

Then scorching

Devouring my flesh

Scoring to the bone

And then

Nothing

What I am is gone,

Disintegrated by the intensity before me

Around me

Without me to feed it the heat wanes

Dies away

After the last flame is gone

I remain as ashes

Paralyzed and unfeeling

Distanced from the world around me

Yet still I walk

Still I talk and listen, work and bleed

But never cry

Never morn what was lost

Time passes and stands till

Weather changes, coursing through me

New eyes

And I cry, I morn and live again

Rising from the ashes of love past

Stronger, safer, wiser

I have felt the heat and the pain

Experienced the bliss and the loss

Now I know its worth

For just a moment of what I have know

It is worth a million deaths to find again

New eyes

Brown with golden specs

Beckoning, calling

And I fly

Soaring into the heavens and back again

I may land or I may not

But the chance is worth a million deaths
Old 03-21-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Wake Up Call

Shrill ringing

I wake

Sun sneaks in through a crack in the blinds

Eyes closed tight

I talk, listen, laugh

Moments pass, minutes

I smile

Eyes open

Movement

Stretch

Still talking, listening, laughing

Smile grows

Good morning

Goodbye

Till later on
Old 03-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Dream from Novermber 9, 2007

I walked down a path beside a river with a cliff face on either side. As I walked I felt a clam take over. This is all so familiar, a dreamscape, my place of reflection and guidance. After a time, the cliff on the far side of the river fell away to a plateau. I saw a hawk fly above me, almost as big as an eagle. He called to me and flew low. Then it was as if I was seeing through his eyes. I flew high and looked over the landscape. Once I was two men, intimately embraced, in another area a city sprung to life. At last I saw what I was seeking. A fire with three people gathered round it. I flew lower and as I landed I changed shape becoming myself again. I walked to the fire and set down among those already there. The first was and Indian chief sitting proud and erect; his chest bare and feathers in his hair, which hung loose to his waist. Next was a solider, from his uniform and equipment and American solider from WWII. He avoided the glance of the others, and I was fatigue in his face. The last was and old Chinese medicine woman. She too was proud; and like the Indian, used to being in charge. For some time we sat in silence as other images cam into my mind: a grave yard and my sister’s grave, playing a game in the yard as a child, lowering yet another loved one into the ground.

Finally I asked the chief, “Why are you here?” indicating the others as well.

He replied “We each represent a piece of you.”

As I again looked at each of my companions I became confused. I had similarities to the medicine woman; we both used herbs and energies to heal. But what could these other two represent in me? “I don’t understand,” was my guarded reply. “I am not a soldier, a warrior as this one.”

The Indian smiled patiently. “You are strong than you thing. You weather storms that would drown many. You fight to be yourself and make choices to place yourself in great adversity to achieve your goals.” He placed a hand on my shoulder before speaking again. “The battles you fight could be easily avoided, the warrior in you must fulfill honor. You must be true to yourself in the face of others.

As I once again looked at the soldier he raised his head and as our eyes met yet another mired of images flooded my head. First was the soldier on the battle field, kneeling beside a fallen comrade, assuring him things would be fine and help was on the way. Calm and in control, even through his friends dying breath. Next was a young woman, myself I realized, comforting a relative at my sister’s funeral. Controlling my own emotion until I felt others had been satisfied. I saw myself grow older as other battles in my life were played out beside me. When I returned to the fire I looked at the chief, unable to speak.

He nodded in understanding. “The woman is next. To her people she is invaluable. She is able to see the signs of sickness and relieve the pain of others. You also were given this gift. Not only to use plants as medicine, but to feel pain and remove it. The pain you have felt in your own life serves to heighten these senses, without it you would lack the understanding of the energies you see in others; not to mention the desire to remove from others that which you have suffered.”

In the old woman I saw many things. But, mostly I was reminded of the joy and awe I fee as I use my abilities to help another. This time it was I who nodded in understanding and I to speak. “But what of you? I am not a leader of masses; I was not born to a position of honor as you were.”

At this question he laughed, his head falling back and a great full sound filling the air. “It is true that the position I was born to was clear for all to see. I was a leader to my people and they knew to whom they could turn. I bore my burden of responsibility publicly. You are not so lucky, Little One. You are to be a leader, but quietly. Waiting as I did for a people to come to you for guidance and in return being guided yourself, the spirits putting those in need with in your path. But I represent more than that in you. I am also hear to guide you, as I was guided. Your spirit is close to the land. The animals and plants whisper to you. Listen to them. For to long you have ignored the call. Time grows short. Move quickly to ready yourself once more. You must go.”

At once I awoke, lying beside my lover; the light entering the room a gentle embrace. Still I was shaken.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #6
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Another Dream

I enter space, pure space. Nothing exists. Not time, not place, not even me. Then, as if the gods had drawn a collective breath, I found my feet and then began to move. I was walking, moving, but still there was nothing underneath me or above me.

As I continue to move forward a world materializes around me. I know this place. It is my place, may safety, The red tinge of the dirt and rocks brings warmth. On my right stands a wall of rock, atop which I know is a great plateau. To my left a river, wide and strong. As I walk a peace falls over me. My heart lifts, my stance straightens, and my eyes look up to the heavens. I I breath deeply and scan my surroundings. On the far side of the river, in the distance, I see a village. As I approach the sounds of life flood over me. At the rivers edge a woman sings as she works the wash rhythmically over the rough river rocks. Two children play at her side laughing and teasing one another. From the plateau above me I hear the release of arrow from bow. I hear the sound as it flies through the air and the cry of a deer as the arrow hits true. In my minds eye I know the hunter gives thanks to his prey and the gods for their sacrifices. My smile widens as I walk farther.

The noises of joy and life faded from my hearing as the village disappeared into the distance. The river widened and shallowed, its babbling more intense over the now exposed rocks. Around this shallow point in the river was a glade of aspen. There green silver leaves spinning in the breeze and giving the impression that something was moving within. Beyond the white and pealing bark a bright light emanated. As I turned to walk toward the trees and investigate its source an old Indian Chieftain stepped from their depths. With the single movement of lifting his hand palm out toward me, I stopped and sent a questioning look his direction.

"No" was his simple response. "this is not for you, not yet. Just to know that it is here, when the time comes." At these words he turned and left. Disappearing in the dense grove as quickly as he had appeared. Soon after the urge to stop, to rest took me and as I found a log resting at the waters edge on which to sit I noticed, for the first time on my trek, that a bag rested on my shoulder. A pack with a good deal of weight in it. Had it always been there? I set down, placed the pack on the ground in front of me and opened it to reveal its contents. A knife, how strange that it was not a hatchet I though. There was jerky to eat wrapped in soft leather. My hands also found a medicine bag, carefully closed and powerful even to the touch. Then at the bottom, almost overlooked I found it. So small, and seemingly out of place, yet its presence made me smile again. It was important to me but puzzling. It was...

*For whatever reason the gods have seen fit to withhold this last bit of information from me. Whatever that small and happy item is, it seems not for me to know. I will find it soon I hope and be able to keep it close.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:34 PM   #7
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for sharing Jenn, I enjoyed the reads.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #8
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Seen Through Natures Eyes

As from above like a bird in flight
I can see life grand and splendid design
The perfect flow from one to the next
Boundaries and paths, moving forward in life

As the rivers that flow and turn
Cut in with care by natures hand
I see and I know that that things are right
The way that I'm headed is what the fates intend

As the mountain shaped by time
Set in the knowledge of foundation so strong
Faith have I in the gift I was given
Time will not alter my love for you

As the tree in the wind with it root planted deep
Swaying and bending never to break
So are my efforts for lasting affection
Grounded and founded to last till forever

As the wind that blows from every direction
A force of destruction or help from heat
So is emotion when let loose on the soul
But power from both can be harnessed an used

As a flame that was lit from lightnings quick strike
Burning and cleansing all in its path
So is the hardship of a new love started
The old must be purged for the new to grow strong

As all of nature works as one
Graceful and flowing with life and with love
So will my life be full to exceeding
Now that the journey is finally begun

-written 1/10/2009
Old 03-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Song Lyrics -- Broken Faith

Its a little girl in yesterdays dress
The boy on the team who was always picked last
Its a hidden bruise from daddy's fist
And the broken spirit that nobody missed

So many times in the world today
The ones that are lost, they just wont go away
All of the beatings and all of the words
Make us stronger, make us harder then we were at first

Those of us who can not see the light
Ride our dreams on the back of broken faith
Those of us who are driven to the edge
Find our way through the world by building a bridge

Its a singer on the corner, its a bum on the street
A single mother with her kids at her feet
Its all the lost souls in the angels choir
That you just look over as they burn in the fire

So if your out there looking and your down on your luck
You don't know where to turn and your feelin' stuck
Just pick up your feet remember faith is never wrong
Move to the beat and know I'm singing your song

Find our way through the world by building
By building, by building a bridge
Old 03-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Song Lyrics -- I Did it to You

Sittin' at a coffee shop on 5th and Main
Talkin' to a girl, I almost called her your name.
She leans in for a kiss and I pull away
It happens all the time now, they just aren't the same
Why cant her eyes draw me in
Why don't her lips tempt my skin

I know that I did what I did
I did it to you
I see your face as you say
That this pain is real
All that I want is to take it all back
Be back in your arms, make up for what I lack

I woke up in bed at a quarter past two
That last conversation between me and you
Is all that I think about, again and again
That look in your eyes, my world at an end
Somehow through yours tears I walked away
The biggest mistake that I ever made

I did it to you
That this pain is real

The sorry that I gave you was just not enough
It patched up the anger but left mistrust
When your hurt you stay hurt, Is what you told me that day
What we had is gone, I can't wipe this away
So 5th and Main is where I'm gonna stay
Just tellin' my mind to push you away

I did it to you
That this pain is real

But 5th and Main is where I'm gonna stay
Just tellin' my heart to push you away
Old 04-08-2010, 10:46 PM   #11
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default From High On the Cliff

From high on the cliff she looks down at the sea
As reflections of sunset bring fire

From high on the cliff her tears fill the sea
And extinguish the burning fire

The flames die away and the stars fill the sea
An illusion of calm desire

The stars fill the sea and the dreams can be seen
But you cant see the churning ire

She is the sea, hiding from thee
With a surface of calm require

From high on the cliff, her hair blowing free
Her voice calls higher and higher

From high on the cliff she sings to the sea
Angelic refrains that inspire

The flames shall return to ignite the sea
To ignite the drifting pyre

Too many times they have failed to see
Her soul in its entire

The strength she holds they have failed to see
And alone she walks the mire

From high on the cliff she looks down at the sea
The Goddess she doth enquire

From high on the cliff she joins the sea
And relieves her burning ire

-- 4/8/2010
Old 05-09-2010, 10:13 AM   #12
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Time

Times a tricky thing
It moves a pace that even we can not predict
You can run out of time
Or miss your time
There's time to move
And Time to stop
Maybe smell the flowers?
There's moments out of time
And the moments time stands still
Time is of the utmost importance
And time passes while you stand still
Its all in the timing
The timing just wasn't right
Well, third times a charm
I will get it right this time...
I hope.

-Sunday, May 9, 2010
Old 12-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #13
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Day dawn is coming
Its close and it calls
It sounds like a wail from mist
Sleep is escaping
Running so fast that
Even the rivers cant find its path
Memories loom softly
At the edges of reason
Forming resistance to rational thought
Remember your chant
Find peace in your heart
Take time for reflection and growth

12/10/12
Old 01-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #14
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default The Journey

The journey started slowly, as I walked towards the day.
Another path before me to help me find the way.
I have a pack, a staff, a song, my solitary soul.
I know not if the time would come to add more to my load.
I walk in silence listening to nature in her prime.
The start of day brings beauty in a brilliance of design.
I wonder as I walk what fate will bring to me today.
Will I find a friend or a river in my way?
I want nothing more than to strive for grace and love.
To meet my true potential and give thanks to those above.
This journey is but one of many I receive with open heart.
And as each ends I know another is waiting then to start.
I learn and grow and keep a book to call my very own.
A book to keep the maps of journeys past that I have known.
Tomorrow is another day and that’s a journey too.
I’m grateful for the atlas that will guide this journey through.

1-1-13
Old 01-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Your poetry is stunningly visual. Thank you for allowing us to read it.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #16
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Meditation 1-2-13

::: When I meditate I most often find myself walking in a dreamscape of my own making. The place is always the same, but the experience changes each time allowing for different lessons to be learned and giving me the what I need to understand the things that are happening in my. :::

I look down at the water. It is moving swiftly but I cannot hear its flow. A moment later I feel the earth shift beneath my feet and I am aware I am crouched low with my hands on my knees. Slowly sound filtered in and I can hear the rivers song. Then the wind joins and the trees and I am in my place, with the red dirt beneath me. I can’t look away from the water. I watch a leaf float by and I see the pebbles glitter below its surface. Then a salmon swims past, hurrying against the current. My eyes move, finally, across the water to the far bank and I noticed for the first time the feet standing on the other side. They belong to a young man, just a few years younger than me. He is clad only in leather leggings and his long, dark hair is split and braided over either shoulder. As I see him, he smiles and beckons me, saying a single word as he turns to sprint into the forest. “Come.”

I look up and down the water’s edge searching for a bridge to cross and find none. Again, he beckons me. “Come.” Taking a resigned breath I stand and step into the river, wading across the in water just above my knees to the opposite bank. I hurry to follow as he weaves through the trees to a small fire. He stands, silent, his arms outstretched to its warmth, only long enough for me to reach him and catch my breath. Then again he turns to the trees and beckons me, “Come.” As I follow new noises register in my ears. I hear movement that can only come from people and voices raised in joy and celebration. A longhouse comes into view and I can see the shadows of dancing and fire beyond.

He pulls aside the skin covering the entrance to the longhouse and gestures for me to enter. Again, saying a single word. “Come.” I follow and sit as directed by a small fire in the center of the single room. My guide disappears out a second doorway at the other end. When he returns he carries two small wooden plates laden with food. “Eat,” he replies to my questioning glance. We eat in silence. I am starving. The meat is warm and juicy on my tongue and too soon it is gone. I look up to thank my host and am stopped with a raised hand. He shakes his head and places a small leather bag in my hand. With a nod he explains. “A gift. Open.” I loosen the long strings and empty its contents into my palm. It holds three small items. As I examine them, he moves closer and touches each one in turn, telling me what their purpose is. “Bear claw, obsidian, amber. Strength, sight, patience.” He picks each up, returning them to their bag and places it around my neck.

“Go now,” is all he says as we leave the longhouse together. I turn to follow the path we had arrived on and he stops me with a hand on my arm. “Fly,” he says as he looks up. Understanding his meaning I close my eyes and wait for the familiar feeling of the wind lifting me up into the night. As I sore on the air I feel a thousand worries carried away from me. I feel free and my heart smiles. I fly high watching the last moments of sunset and then low over the lake, admiring the reflection of the beautiful bird it shows me with white feathers at its breast and a pointed beak. For a long time I play on the breeze feeling no need or desire to land. As the moon reaches its full brightness, I turn in the air at the sound of a high call. Another bird is close. Different, but still somehow the same. We circle each other and play together for a time before moving as one towards the Earth below. As my feet land softly on the red ground, my fingers lace with another hand. I look down at the two hands entwined and know only happiness as we walk towards dawn.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #17
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
::: When I meditate I most often find myself walking in a dreamscape of my own making. The place is always the same, but the experience changes each time allowing for different lessons to be learned and giving me the what I need to understand the things that are happening in my. :::

I look down at the water. It is moving swiftly but I cannot hear its flow. A moment later I feel the earth shift beneath my feet and I am aware I am crouched low with my hands on my knees. Slowly sound filtered in and I can hear the rivers song. Then the wind joins and the trees and I am in my place, with the red dirt beneath me. I can’t look away from the water. I watch a leaf float by and I see the pebbles glitter below its surface. Then a salmon swims past, hurrying against the current. My eyes move, finally, across the water to the far bank and I noticed for the first time the feet standing on the other side. They belong to a young man, just a few years younger than me. He is clad only in leather leggings and his long, dark hair is split and braided over either shoulder. As I see him, he smiles and beckons me, saying a single word as he turns to sprint into the forest. “Come.”

I look up and down the water’s edge searching for a bridge to cross and find none. Again, he beckons me. “Come.” Taking a resigned breath I stand and step into the river, wading across the in water just above my knees to the opposite bank. I hurry to follow as he weaves through the trees to a small fire. He stands, silent, his arms outstretched to its warmth, only long enough for me to reach him and catch my breath. Then again he turns to the trees and beckons me, “Come.” As I follow new noises register in my ears. I hear movement that can only come from people and voices raised in joy and celebration. A longhouse comes into view and I can see the shadows of dancing and fire beyond.

He pulls aside the skin covering the entrance to the longhouse and gestures for me to enter. Again, saying a single word. “Come.” I follow and sit as directed by a small fire in the center of the single room. My guide disappears out a second doorway at the other end. When he returns he carries two small wooden plates laden with food. “Eat,” he replies to my questioning glance. We eat in silence. I am starving. The meat is warm and juicy on my tongue and too soon it is gone. I look up to thank my host and am stopped with a raised hand. He shakes his head and places a small leather bag in my hand. With a nod he explains. “A gift. Open.” I loosen the long strings and empty its contents into my palm. It holds three small items. As I examine them, he moves closer and touches each one in turn, telling me what their purpose is. “Bear claw, obsidian, amber. Strength, sight, patience.” He picks each up, returning them to their bag and places it around my neck.

“Go now,” is all he says as we leave the longhouse together. I turn to follow the path we had arrived on and he stops me with a hand on my arm. “Fly,” he says as he looks up. Understanding his meaning I close my eyes and wait for the familiar feeling of the wind lifting me up into the night. As I sore on the air I feel a thousand worries carried away from me. I feel free and my heart smiles. I fly high watching the last moments of sunset and then low over the lake, admiring the reflection of the beautiful bird it shows me with white feathers at its breast and a pointed beak. For a long time I play on the breeze feeling no need or desire to land. As the moon reaches its full brightness, I turn in the air at the sound of a high call. Another bird is close. Different, but still somehow the same. We circle each other and play together for a time before moving as one towards the Earth below. As my feet land softly on the red ground, my fingers lace with another hand. I look down at the two hands entwined and know only happiness as we walk towards dawn.

I wish I could have an experience like this!!! I hope it helps you find complete happiness and peace within.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #18
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Default Perfect Silence

I havent had the desire to write in some time... but what I found in my head tonight needed to find paper. Its a short story, a romantic fantasy... I hope you all enjoy it.

Perfect Silence

The day had been difficult, at best, and when I got home the last thing I wanted to do was talk about it all. I walked in the door and set down my things, listening to the sounds of the house. There were none. I set down my bag and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat and found a note on the counter. “kids are gone for the night, there’s a plate in the fridge, I am reading in the den.” I smiled at His thoughtfulness and sat at the bar to eat in silence. When I had rinsed my dish and poured a glass of wine I walked through the house and into the den. The lights were dimmed and there was a fire in the fireplace, I could smell my favorite incense and I could hear Him humming to the radio playing softly in the background. He looked up from His book when I came in the room and smiled softly at me. I walk over and kiss Him softly before grabbing my own book and curling up on the other end of the couch.

As we read in comfortable silence I can feel His gaze on me from time to time, only to look up and see hunger in His eyes. After a time I turn and lay my head in His lap as I continue to read and I can feel a soft purr build when his fingers run through my hair. He leans down and kisses my forehead, putting the book on the side table and pulling me into his lap. His lips kiss my face, my neck, my shoulders and I melt under the heat of his breath against my skin. Without words I see and feel his desire, and I want to please Him, to thank Him for this, His silence, to quiet my thundering mind. I move to straddle Him and lean back to unbutton my shirt and push it back off my shoulders. He chuckles as He holds my hips and lets His appreciative, watchful eyes take in the site before him. Before I can reach behind myself to take off my bra, His hands move up my back and He shakes his head minutely. I blush and stop, waiting, until He moves to the button on my slacks and pushes me back to my feet as they fall to the floor in a pool of material. He stands in front of me and pulls me forward, leading me to the soft rug in front of the fireplace. He waves his hand in invitation and I lower myself down to the rug with a small giggle. My black lace bra and panties contract against my light skin in the soft light and watch as He disrobes and kneels at my side, His desire more obvious without the limitations of His jeans.

He leans down to kiss me and covers my body with His own strong form. I arch into Him, wanting to feel the electric charge that always accompanies our contact. My arms wrap around his neck and my eyes flutter closed as I feel him slide effortlessly inside of me. The silence is broken finally by my screams.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #19
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I woke to the soft touch of His hands on my face. I had gone to sleep alone in the bed and the warm energy of His presence slowly roused me with a smile. When I opened my eyes His smiling face was above me. He had just come in from work and was sitting on the edge of the bed in jeans and a dark t-shirt. I stretched and the cotton sheets pulled down from my shoulders. I watched as His gaze traveled hungrily down with the sheet and smiled shyly at the knowledge in those eyes.

“Good morning, babygirl” He said as He stood again and walked to the dresser. He emptied His pocket and took off His watch before removing His shoes and belt and turning to look at me. My breath was frozen in my lungs as I watched with anticipation. The way He looked at me promised many things. I started to pull back the covers and get up to go to Him, but he stopped me with a small shake of His head. “No, stay there, I will join you soon enough.”

He chuckled at my whimper and then turned to go into the bathroom. I laid in bed listening to the sounds of Him showering and drifted off to sleep at the soft hum of His activity. This time when He woke me it was more insistent, ripping the sheets down off of me and revealing my naked body to his blatant stare. He stood before confident and aroused and my body responded in kind, things tightening low in my belly and my skin buzzing with need. “I don’t remember telling you that you could go back to sleep, was the promise of My return not enticing enough?”

“I’m sorry, Sir” my eyes go down, instinctively.

A growl raises in His throat and He crawls over my possessively. “That’s what I wanted, so sweet and willing.”

And then I woke up… even in my dreams, I understand what is only His to finish.

Tags
poetry