Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 11-09-2010, 04:34 AM   #41
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dont you hate it when you wake up for no reason in the middle of the night and cant go back to sleep and have to work the next day ? ugggh this sucks
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 05:39 AM   #42
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you are in the middle of a phone call, your phone suddenly dies and the message on the screen reads "Entering Service Area"? Especially when you are sitting in your home.

Verizon....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 07:03 AM   #43
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll Tell You What I Hate...

- When someone spills something on the kitchen floor at work and doesn't wipe it up. You don't see it, and slide in it and almost take a header...(which I almost did this morning) idiots...

- When someone leaves an empty papertowel roll and doesn't replace it with a new one.

- And, since I'm talking about that, when someone doesn't replace the toiletpaper roll and leaves a measly piece on the roll and it's not enough to wipe your....nevermind....

- When you're looking forward to having your frosted flakes, or captain crunch for breakfast and you go to get the milk out of the fridge, and there's a drop left in the carton. So much for my breakfast of champions!

- When you're having an erotic dream and your alarm clock goes off...

- When you're at the movies and people either behind you or in front of you decide to have a conversation during it. Shut the frig up already!

- When you're in the bathroom at work and the fire alarm goes off...

- When the cream in your coffee is spoiled and you don't realize it after you take your first sip and you see all that nastiness float to the top.

- When you're in the shower and someone turns on the water and it gets cold and almost makes you go into shock.

- When you go to use the toothpaste and the tube is deflated with nothing in it.

- When you walk into a bathroom stall at work and there is pee all over the seat. I mean c'mon people you're a bunch of damn slobs. WTF!? Makes me wonder how people live at home...Nasty bastids...

- When you're at the grocery store and you're just about to get into a line when someone comes running and pushes you out of the way to get in front of you....Now, I'm ready to roll over them with my carriage (cart) inconsiderate fuckers...

- Folks that text while driving and/or on their cell phones and start to gradually come into your lane and almost take you out. (That's when my road rage kicks in and let me tell you it's not pretty).
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #44
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Or when it suddenly goes into "airplane mode" for no damn reason and you don't know when you're receiving texts and/or phone calls until you realize it hours later!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Don't you hate it when you are in the middle of a phone call, your phone suddenly dies and the message on the screen reads "Entering Service Area"? Especially when you are sitting in your home.

Verizon....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 10:03 AM   #45
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Dont you hate it when :

Your hungry and you dont know what sounds good?

When someone drive under the speed limit in the fast lane holding up traffic for miles GET OFF THE ROAD!! LOL

When the barber/stylist cuts your hair too short?

When you want an ice cold Dr Pepper from the fridge when you get home and you forgot you drank the last one the night before
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #46
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default dont you just hate when......

people post EVERY little thing about their lives?

someone passes you on highway just to get in front of you and slow down

or you try to pass their slow ass and they speed up just enough so you cant get around

when you say something a million times,something happens you ask why and their answer is "i didnt know" or " i didnt hear you"

when nothing you eat satisfies your craving

people live double lives and invite you in without making you privy to this info

when yo go to the bathroom to "read" work really hard and realize it was for nothing?

orrrrrr when you finally get sound asleep and you , its so bad it wakes YOU up

you go to the bathroom,not noticing the roll is empty till AFTER you have done your business
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 11:39 AM   #47
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Don't ya hate it when,
the dogs who just HAVE to be outside supervising while you stack wood

take a big ole dump in the middle of your path while you weren't looking...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BAD DOGGY!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #48
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
you go to the bathroom,not noticing the roll is empty till AFTER you have done your business
This was not me honey....just sayin'

Don't you hate it when...

You've tossed and turned for hours, just doze off...and the alarm rings.

People text or call late at night or early on a weekend morning...just cuz they're awake doesn't mean I am.

The clerk at the grocery store throws your food into the bag, or drops heavy stuff on top of the bread or fruit....grrrrrr.....we were gonna' eat that ya know!

People work in customer service who really shouldn't.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #49
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
when your back hurts for days on end and no one is around to rub it
Or you have an itch right...where...you....can't....reach. And neither can the wall or cooking utensil and you can't remember where you packed your actual back scratcher?

Quote:

This is why I prompty changed Organic's location for toilet tissue to underneath the sink instead of in the hall closet.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #50
Ravin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
Otherside Of My Bed Is Empty

Ravin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST Reputation

Don't You Hate It When..

You Stub Your Toe And Theres No Blood Just A Lot Of Pain..
Ravin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ravin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 12:12 PM   #51
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravin View Post
Don't You Hate It When..

You Stub Your Toe And Theres No Blood Just A Lot Of Pain..

uhhh would blood make it less painful or more enjoyable???
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 12:23 PM   #52
Ravin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
Otherside Of My Bed Is Empty

Ravin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST ReputationRavin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
uhhh would blood make it less painful or more enjoyable???
At least it would have been somewhat satisfying with the blood and pain.
But nope I just got the pain..
Ravin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ravin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #53
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dont you hate it when your standing in public somewhere and someone walks up to you and says, HEEEEYYYYYY I havent seen you in ages, and you play along cause you really dont know who they are ? LOL

Or a woman from your past runs into you and you cant place her. You met during your one night stand days OOPS LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #54
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dont you hate it when you get a phone call from someone close to you who you have known for years and they tell you that you can change being gay? WTF? Can you change being straight? I am FANTABULOUSLY ME! And Im wonderful

Dont you hate it when people white lie?

Dont you hate it when you are laughing so hard you start snorting?

Dont you hate it when you do all the work to get a girl's number and you wash the jeans with it in there?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #55
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I hate it when....

I hate it when my friends breakup with their partners then want to spend times me and play "sleep-over" wait maybe I don't hate the sleepover part. But I do hate always being "go2gurl"

I want my turn again! She says as she throws tantrums w ice-cream in both hands.
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:59 PM   #56
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you did everything on your list.....except laundry....and now you have no clean undies?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #57
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when you wake up ONE minute before your alarm rings!!!!!!!!!!! BLAH!!! And then you think how awesome 60 more seconds would have been lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 11:15 PM   #58
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when the cat
wakes you at 4 am by doing an
admirable reenactment of Riverdance all over the bed.
And when you look at them with one eye,
and ask what they are doing,
they look back as if to say,
"I was bored and now that your up, you wanna play?"

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:23 AM   #59
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Don't you hate it when the cat
wakes you at 4 am by doing an
admirable reenactment of Riverdance all over the bed.
And when you look at them with one eye,
and ask what they are doing,
they look back as if to say,
"I was bored and now that your up, you wanna play?"
My cat's version of Riverdance is mostly all over me - especially the little number I like to call the "Bladder Dance". And I think our cats have been exchanging emails. Either that or its just a cat thing. Then again it could be a lot of both!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #60
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Don't you hate it when cashiers at some stores ask for your phone number when you make a purchase?
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post: