Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #1981
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Football Day
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #1982
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Well....neither Teddy's nor my team won today! lol

Now I don't know WHO to root for for Superbowl. I'm loving the look of the 9ers...but...I'd love for Ray Lewis to retire with a Superbowl win...sigh...much fodder for my tired brain to ponder.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #1983
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #1984
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Well....neither Teddy's nor my team won today! lol

Now I don't know WHO to root for for Superbowl. I'm loving the look of the 9ers...but...I'd love for Ray Lewis to retire with a Superbowl win...sigh...much fodder for my tired brain to ponder.....
He was MVP when the Ravens last won the Super Bowl, in 2000 (I think), so he has a chance to repeat
Old 01-20-2013, 11:55 PM   #1985
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
For my Football Bears Brudder,

I have a collection of all the Super Bowl I-XL on tape I can loan yaah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Wow, that's a BIG collection
You should put those on DVD
Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
erm, there are football sistahs here, I'm just saying .
A football sistah to share with. How wonderful. Popcorn with the movies too
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 03:43 AM   #1986
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Bringing in snacks for ya all...smiles

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 03:45 AM   #1987
sharonsuburbia

How Do You Identify?:
femme

sharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputationsharonsuburbia Has the BEST Reputation

god no
sharonsuburbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #1988
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default So Torn!

I am so Torn both of my teams won yesterday I don't know what to do! I want the Ravens to win because I lived in the DC/Baltimore area for a while. But I also want my NFC 49'ers to win... Oh gosh so torn! I can't decide....

curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #1989
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
OUR DREAMS CAME TRUE!!!! RAVENS ARE GOING TO THE HARBOWL!!!!!

Congratulations Raven fans. They played a great game. Please forgive me but from now on I will be cheering only for my Niners. Should be a great Super Bowl.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #1990
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
I am so Torn both of my teams won yesterday I don't know what to do! I want the Ravens to win because I lived in the DC/Baltimore area for a while. But I also want my NFC 49'ers to win... Oh gosh so torn! I can't decide....

I'll let you borrow any of my 49ers hats, shirts, fleece hoodies, and blankies....

Since my Steelers didn't win...
Old 01-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #1991
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default A bit of Football on NBC

Pro Bowl 2013

http://www.nfl.com/probowl
Old 01-29-2013, 01:49 AM   #1992
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

I stopped watching the Pro Bowl when they moved it to before Super Bowl Sunday. I hate that the top players from the two championship teams can't play in it because of the risk of injury.

I will say it was very classy for the NFL to allow Jeff Saturday the chance to snap the ball to Manning one last time before his retirement.

I feel meh about both teams in the Super Bowl. I'm rooting for the commercials.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #1993
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Football and life...

Yep, the Pro Bowl just didn't pop my corn.

49ers are my back up team when Pittsburgh was drifting, and I am able to get to their games a few hours north when I neeeeed that live football fix.

Of Course we have the Chargers an hour south, but they were sunning themselves again this year every time I went to a game.

The Super Bowl jibber jabber will be about the Brothers, and lip syncing or not at 1/2 time.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #1994
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

I am still torn as to what team to root for!
So... I guess I will say may the better team win, but I think deep down inside I may have to say I prefer the 49'ers then the Ravens. Just that NFC thing I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
I stopped watching the Pro Bowl when they moved it to before Super Bowl Sunday. I hate that the top players from the two championship teams can't play in it because of the risk of injury.

I will say it was very classy for the NFL to allow Jeff Saturday the chance to snap the ball to Manning one last time before his retirement.

I feel meh about both teams in the Super Bowl. I'm rooting for the commercials.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:19 AM   #1995
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if I wanna root for just one team, they both deserve to be in the Super Bowl this year. My Patriots were beat out this year by the Ravens. I will probably end up rooting for the 49'ers cause I did like how they played. I also like the quarterback for the Ravens, he's got an arm and can throw in windy conditions with or against the wind.....he showed that when they stopped mah Pats.
Anyway, may the best team win this year. I will be watching the game for sure.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #1996
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Real Life 'Blind Side' Players Face Off at 2013 Super Bowl

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/real...ection=1206833

Hope the link works. Great story.

Transcript for Real Life 'Blind Side' Players Face Off at 2013 Super Bowl

Kend, more than 100 million people are expected to watch the super bowl. And the player who is so famous from the movie "blind side" walking out onto the field. It turns out, though, there is another story on that field, giving a whole new meaning to happy ending.
Not the only player at all. Abc's steve osunsami. Reporter: For all the talk of the two brothers coaching on opposite sides on super bowl sunday, there's another incredible story on the gridiron.
Two of their bers, who aren't brothers by birth, but brothers in life. Big mike. Why were you going to the gym?
Because it's warm. Reporter: Michael oher's is the story made famous in the oscar winning film "the blind side. " The son of abject poverty and a broken home who found football thanks to the kindness of strangers who took him in.
Never had one before. What, a room to yourself? A bed.
Reporter: Today he's an offensive tackle for baltimore. Leigh anne, she was the first one who ever told me she loved me. I mean, I had never heard that before.
Reporter: Patrick willis was oher's teammate at ole miss and travelled the same difficult road to sunday's game. This is where the game of football all started. I couldn't afford to play pee-wee football.
I didn't running water until i was 8 years old. Reporter: The 28-year-old LINEBACKER FOR THE 49ers IS Considered the best in the business today, and he escaped an abusive father in rural tennessee who beat him with pots and pans. Both oher and willis were cared for, or adopted, by white families who had to explain themselves to the neighbors.
I said, well, yeah, I mean, yeah, we can help him. And, of course, everybody at the time was like -- you don't have a clue what you're doing. Reporter: The two have become lifelong friends, and outside practice tuesday, they told us how much they still truly love their adoptive parents, who'll be watching in joy from the sidelines.
They've been there thr the thick and thin, the good and d, the crazy years. Just to have them down here this weekend to enjoy this experience with me is truly a blessing. It's truly amazing, man, knowing where we came from and -- it's just -- it made us work a lot harder, knowing that -- not taking anything for granted.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 04:21 AM   #1997
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Supporting the Ravens today!!

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2013, 06:18 AM   #1998
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i must say i will not be watching the game.and i can't wait for it to be over..tired of the hype already..
but hey whoever your rootin for i hope they win!
i also hope whoever does win that the "fans" dont riot no one wins in that situation.
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #1999
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default what ya eating for superbowl dinner

What ya eatin for SuperBowl dinner?

BBQ Babyback ribs ...check potato salad....check baked beans....check
Sweet Iced Tea....check...............

Snack time.......Tostitos scoops and Pace Picante Salsa, altough not sure if I will have room for any...........just sayin...........

What are YOU havin for SuperBowl mealtime??? Snacks ?????
Old 02-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #2000
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
What ya eatin for SuperBowl dinner?

BBQ Babyback ribs ...check potato salad....check baked beans....check
Sweet Iced Tea....check...............

Snack time.......Tostitos scoops and Pace Picante Salsa, altough not sure if I will have room for any...........just sayin...........

What are YOU havin for SuperBowl mealtime??? Snacks ?????
I don't know, but it's too bad I don't live near JustBeingMe .

Seriously, I thought I might make a mess of BBQ chicken, cole slaw, the beans, corn on cobs. And what the heck, I feel like making dessert!

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports