Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-09-2016, 07:06 PM   #2721
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Well, the Chiefs made it look easy.

Now, the Bengals need to make it look easy. Wrangler, get out the sage and start smudging!
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2016, 07:13 PM   #2722
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Now, the Bengals need to make it look easy. Wrangler, get out the sage and start smudging!
I am doing my WHO DEY dance!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2016, 07:28 PM   #2723
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I am doing my WHO DEY dance!

You going to post the video of that?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2016, 08:30 PM   #2724
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Glad the Pats get a bye week. Maybe, some of the injured players will be back or at least healthier. Brady's ankle MRI came back with just a sprain. Phew.

Given we have lost 4 of the last 6 games, and lost most of our bulky defensive linemen for the year, Im hoping we dont have to play the Steelers. Last time we did, Big Ben managed to drag half the line, the mascot, and a tow truck about 25 yards before before he tired enough for them to get him down.

I completely agree with you on the Steelers. I know Edelman is back, just praying we can up our D in time for the playoffs.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2016, 09:53 PM   #2725
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

We may have helped you out either way.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:41 PM   #2726
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
We may have helped you out either way.

Wrangler, that was one heck of a 4th quarter with a wee bit of wtf??? Sorry the outcome wasnt favorable. The Bengals still had an amazing season. A lot of talent and a lot of youngins there. Bodes well for the future, especially with a healthy Dalton.

Pats take on KC. Dont know if that is good or not.....yet.

Denver gets to tango with what is left of the Steelers. Be interesting to see what's up with Ben's shoulder. And, I'm quite sure Antonio Brown is still circling Jupiter after that hit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 09:07 AM   #2727
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Quote:

Wrangler, that was one heck of a 4th quarter with a wee bit of wtf??? Sorry the outcome wasnt favorable. The Bengals still had an amazing season. A lot of talent and a lot of youngins there. Bodes well for the future, especially with a healthy Dalton.

Denver gets to tango with what is left of the Steelers. Be interesting to see what's up with Ben's shoulder. And, I'm quite sure Antonio Brown is still circling Jupiter after that hit.

The sad part is I had to listen to the game because the satellite went out. Then in the last few minutes the internet went out so I couldn't even listen.

We did have an awesome season and I am looking forward to next year!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 09:42 AM   #2728
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football

Go Packers !
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 02:07 PM   #2729
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Go Packers !

GO HOME PACKERS!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 03:08 PM   #2730
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default YIKES!

Someone was looking out for the Seahawks!

It was an ugly game....glad the hawks won!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 03:16 PM   #2731
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Im getting too old for these last play of the game wins and weirdness. LOL.
Congrats Hawk fans.

Hoping the Green Bay-Washington game is a high scoring one.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 03:43 PM   #2732
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a WILD wildcard weekend! can't stop watching all the way to the final seconds anything can happen
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 04:44 PM   #2733
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Oooo, some nice passes this game. Still early though. Interceptions? Incompletes?

Still, too many commercials.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #2734
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Someone was looking out for the Seahawks!

It was an ugly game....glad the hawks won!

I was rooting the the Seahawks..... only because I liked them the best out of the two. I can't believe he missed that kock.....

~Lao Tzu
Old 01-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #2735
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:

I think Hightower, Jones and Vollemor (?) will be in the playoffs. I also think Edelman is coming back and we can only pray to the football God's that Amendola is ready to play.

I think the Pats wanTed KC to win. While KC has a great defense, we have a great offense when all are healthy.

~Lao Tzu
Old 01-10-2016, 06:05 PM   #2736
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
I was rooting the the Seahawks..... only because I liked them the best out of the two. I can't believe he missed that kock.....
Is that a freudian spelling slip lol
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 06:07 PM   #2737
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Is that a freudian spelling slip lol
lol...T...ya dawg...I was thinking same thing when I read it just now too!!!!
Old 01-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #2738
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck to the Panthers next week against the Seahawks...
Old 01-10-2016, 07:35 PM   #2739
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Wow. Nice to see the Packers back in championship form. Havent seen Rodgers smile this much in a long time. Well done.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2016, 07:36 PM   #2740
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football

Way to go Packers!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports