Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-15-2018, 09:09 AM   #3481
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

The Saints played their hearts out yesterday but so did the Vikings.

The last 10 seconds of the game were about the best football I have ever watched (in my short time as a fan!).

I have a soft spot for Case Keenum since Jeff Fisher let him go from the Rams.

61-yards by Keenum and caught by Stefon Diggs. It was electric.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 09:46 AM   #3482
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Hell of a game. Diggs is a special player. Gonna be a good one between Eagles and Vikings.
Although I am a Vikings fan, I have been an Eagles fan since the 70’s.

Go Eagles!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2018, 11:46 AM   #3483
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Although I am a Vikings fan, I have been an Eagles fan since the 70’s.

Go Eagles!!
As a Browns fan, I live vicariously through other fan bases. It's good to see Eagles in the hunt. Was also rooting for Buffalo (fond memories of weekend trips with a friend back in the day. Nice, friendly town).
Old 01-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #3484
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Headlines in the sports section of the Minneapolis paper this morning:

LET’S SKOL CRAZY!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:27 PM   #3485
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Eagles and Vikings my pick is eagles
Pats and Jags my pick is Jags
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 02:26 AM   #3486
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Eagles and Vikings my pick is eagles
Pats and Jags my pick is Jags

I gotta root for the Jags as well in this one........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 07:10 AM   #3487
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a fan of any of the teams playing today. So I'm pulling for anyone but those cheating Pats.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 07:19 AM   #3488
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Watching football today and tonight... since I am in Massachussett and My team got beat last week by My second fav. Team.. LET'S GO PATS..THE GOAT
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 07:25 AM   #3489
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Pats v Jags ~ I'm cheering for the Jags

Eagles v Vikings ~ I'm cheering for the Vikings

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 08:18 AM   #3490
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,064 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I'm volunteering as part of CREW 52, for the 52nd Super Bowl here in Minneapolis. There are 10,000 volunteers, and our jobs are to make the expected million visitors to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) feel welcome, and to answer questions about everything from directions to public transportation to the best restaurants...any thing they might need help with.

My particular job is to be at headquarters in downtown Minneapolis checking the volunteers in for their work shifts. I will also be serving coffee and hot soup, and doing anything else my team captain asks me to do.

There are festivities going on for the 10 days before the big game...lots of celebrities in town...PINK will be doing a concert and there are several other concerts and events.

I work 3 five hour shifts...and we have all been given a very nice swag bag including a winter jacket complete with a zip out liner, a scarf, mittens,
hat, long sleeve polo shirt, a thermal coffee mug, and a backpack. When we complete our 2nd work shift, we receive a pair of boot socks.

This already has been quite the experience with meeting other volunteers and posting on our closed facebook page...I have handed out rainbow buttons to GLBTQI volunteers and allies to wear on their uniforms to let visitors know we are safe to talk to.

I was NEVER a football fan before this...I was the femme in the kitchen making the eats for half time. Now....well, I guess I'll be making them before the game, LOL!

With what we're calling "the Minnesota Miracle" (Diggs making hte touchdown to win the game as the clock ticked to 0) against the Saints...I am sooo hopeful my Vikings will make it to the Super Bowl....

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 09:35 AM   #3491
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post

Me too Mopsie!!

Yeah for positivity and good sportsmanship (and sportswomanship) in this thread!

I love that we cheer for all of our teams and never trash someone else's team!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 09:38 AM   #3492
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Me too! Yay!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 10:13 AM   #3493
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Opposite cheering for me! Lol

I have 2 teams I have always followed...Pats and Eagles

I want to see the Pats play the Eagles...I would have to cheer for them both!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #3494
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

GO PATS! 7 TIMES IN A ROW!
Old 01-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #3495
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have an Viking ceramic cup on my dining room table, in which I keep pens and pencils..... I like the Vikings, Viking B-movies, pretty much anything related to Vikings.

<<<<<~~ Sea Hawks & Vikings fan .....

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 10:35 AM   #3496
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Very sad news...

Because of the Government shutdown, the Playoffs won’t be seen by military personnel overseas.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 10:36 AM   #3497
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
I'm volunteering as part of CREW 52, for the 52nd Super Bowl here in Minneapolis. There are 10,000 volunteers, and our jobs are to make the expected million visitors to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul) feel welcome, and to answer questions about everything from directions to public transportation to the best restaurants...any thing they might need help with.

My particular job is to be at headquarters in downtown Minneapolis checking the volunteers in for their work shifts. I will also be serving coffee and hot soup, and doing anything else my team captain asks me to do.

There are festivities going on for the 10 days before the big game...lots of celebrities in town...PINK will be doing a concert and there are several other concerts and events.

I work 3 five hour shifts...and we have all been given a very nice swag bag including a winter jacket complete with a zip out liner, a scarf, mittens,
hat, long sleeve polo shirt, a thermal coffee mug, and a backpack. When we complete our 2nd work shift, we receive a pair of boot socks.

This already has been quite the experience with meeting other volunteers and posting on our closed facebook page...I have handed out rainbow buttons to GLBTQI volunteers and allies to wear on their uniforms to let visitors know we are safe to talk to.

I was NEVER a football fan before this...I was the femme in the kitchen making the eats for half time. Now....well, I guess I'll be making them before the game, LOL!

With what we're calling "the Minnesota Miracle" (Diggs making hte touchdown to win the game as the clock ticked to 0) against the Saints...I am sooo hopeful my Vikings will make it to the Super Bowl....

SKOL! SKOL! SKOL!
Gosh nanners, that sounds like so much fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 12:06 PM   #3498
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Very sad news...

Because of the Government shutdown, the Playoffs won’t be seen by military personnel overseas.
This is awful.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 12:14 PM   #3499
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,623 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I'm not a fan of any of the teams playing today. So I'm pulling for anyone but those cheating Pats.
Those cheating Pats aren't even among the top ten biggest cheaters in the NFL. As a matter of fact they are below average NFL cheaters.
But people believe what they want to believe.

Although the Jags do have a lower cheat score than the Pats. 17 - 31.

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

The NFL's Biggest: Cheaters | Cheats
What? You were expecting another team to top the list? Blame your local and national sports media for misinforming you. Click on a team's name to see all of their cheats or browse a list of the NFL's biggest cheats instead.

TEAMCHEATSCORE
1. Denver Broncos
(CheatScore of 53 = THE BIGGEST NFL Cheaters)
2. New York Jets
(CheatScore of 50 = ELITE NFL Cheaters)
3. Indianapolis Colts
(CheatScore of 48 = EXCEPTIONAL NFL Cheaters)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
(CheatScore of 44 = WELL ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
5. New York Giants
(CheatScore of 37 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
6. San Francisco 49ers
(CheatScore of 37 = ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
7. Baltimore Ravens
(CheatScore of 35 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
8. Oakland Raiders
(CheatScore of 33 = TOUCH ABOVE AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
9. Miami Dolphins
(CheatScore of 31 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
10. Washington Redskins
(CheatScore of 31 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
11. Atlanta Falcons
(CheatScore of 30 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
12. Seattle Seahawks
(CheatScore of 29 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
13. Green Bay Packers
(CheatScore of 29 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
14. Detroit Lions
(CheatScore of 27 = AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
15. Carolina Panthers
(CheatScore of 27 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(CheatScore of 26 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
17. New England Patriots
(CheatScore of 26 = TOUCH BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
18. New Orleans Saints
(CheatScore of 23 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
19. Buffalo Bills
20. Minnesota Vikings
21. San Diego Chargers
22. Chicago Bears
(CheatScore of 22 = BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
23. Dallas Cowboys
24. Philadelphia Eagles
25. Cleveland Browns
(CheatScore of 20 = WELL BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
26. Kansas City Chiefs
(CheatScore of 17 = WELL BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
27. Tennessee Titans
(CheatScore of 17 = WELL BELOW AVERAGE NFL Cheaters)
28. Houston Texans
(CheatScore of 16 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
29. Cincinnati Bengals
(CheatScore of 15 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
30. Los Angeles Rams
(CheatScore of 15 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
31. Jacksonville Jaguars
(CheatScore of 13 = HARDLY NOTICEABLE NFL Cheaters)
32. Arizona Cardinals
(CheatScore of 12 = THE FEEBLEST NFL Cheaters)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2018, 02:18 PM   #3500
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

First game, have no dog in this one. I have to comment on Jaguars uniform though. That two-tone helmet has to go. I also have heartburn with my teams uni’s, but that two-tone is not right. Please fix for next year.

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports