Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-27-2012, 07:35 AM   #1081
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, what an amazing first day of the NFL Draft. I think the Steelers really had a great player drop to them in David DeCastro. He's the perfect fit for my team. I couldn't be happier!

Bring on Day 2!!!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #1082
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Broncos getting some great picks in defense and o line, AZ state to backup Manning at QB, a TE and a RB.

Ready for some football!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #1083
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

It is now rookie mini camp time folks!!!
Get out the pacifiers, its' time to coo some babies!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #1084
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

RIP Hall of Famer Junior Seau

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #1085
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

what do you all think about what they say about concussions/ head trauma leading to suicide? They are looking more into this as it's happening more.. Sad.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #1086
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

FOOTBALL!!! EXCITING!!! OH YEAHHH! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #1087
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #1088
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I am a huge New Orleans Saints fan from before the losing season after season, the Superbowl, the bounty system, the suspensions (coach and players), the lawsuits, the management restructuring, the dissatisfied players and fans, and the ongoing failure to sign Drew Brees to a long term contract. Is this an implosion? or a dawn of a new day? We'll see...Geaux Saints.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #1089
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!

Indeeeeed

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #1090
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tommy dear!!

As a Pittsburgh-er, born and raised I gladly admit to bleeding black n gold! Also, I am Polish and German. I feel compelled to share with you an authentic old ....OLD polish cheer for the Steelers:

Hussa, Hussa, Hussa, Hussa...hit em in the head with a big kielbasa...GO STEELERS!!

This is something that in my family, we call each other and cheer yelling on the phone together pre game!! I am one of ten children so everyone somehow...someway gets a call from another and hence our tradition was born. I have no idea where it started, no doubt was long long ago! (wink)

I invite you to embrace this cheer, proudly and humbly before each game say it out loud!

Leaving you with this thought.......in Pittsburgh, a six pack is not what a part of your body looks like, nor is it six refreshing cocktails...or a six pack of ice cold beers (LOL) however a six pack is more than a fist full of rings that happen to be from winning six super bowls and this would be the correct reference when speaking about a six pack! Hehehe

not2shygrrl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #1091
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

Default LOL whats left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
I am a huge New Orleans Saints fan from before the losing season after season, the Superbowl, the bounty system, the suspensions (coach and players), the lawsuits, the management restructuring, the dissatisfied players and fans, and the ongoing failure to sign Drew Brees to a long term contract. Is this an implosion? or a dawn of a new day? We'll see...Geaux Saints.

You are a true fan no doubt...after reading this!!
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #1092
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Mr. Chad Ochocinco agrees to a one year deal with the Dolphins!!! woooot!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 AM   #1093
ButchKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch/Daddy to the right Woman/girl

ButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST ReputationButchKnight Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Hell yes

Can I tell u how much I love that Arwen started this thread

GO PACK GO

AARON RODGERS

ButchKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchKnight For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 01:23 AM   #1094
HotButch4Fem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,hym
Relationship Status:
No Status

HotButch4Fem will become famous soon enough
Talking Green Bay All The Way !!!

Being that I am new here,I just want to say that I was born and raised to be a Greenbay fan. From little on up my dad was a true Grennbay fan and raised me as one,now that it's been 3 years since his passing I have to carry on the Legacy for him.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:03 AM   #1095
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotButch4Fem View Post
Being that I am new here,I just want to say that I was born and raised to be a Greenbay fan. From little on up my dad was a true Grennbay fan and raised me as one,now that it's been 3 years since his passing I have to carry on the Legacy for him.

Well go on ya cheese head !! <wink> Be loud and proud!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #1096
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

i'm totally ready for football... i'm bored...
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #1097
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

oh yeah any time any day any way....bring on the season

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #1098
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Im SOOOo ready for Football! im going to the Patriots pre-season opener against the Saints on the 9th! Thanks again to my honey bear for my very very early birthday present And.....might I add....he has a ginormous tv just MADE for football Im a happy girl......
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #1099
HotButch4Fem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,hym
Relationship Status:
No Status

HotButch4Fem will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by not2shygrrl View Post
Well go on ya cheese head !! <wink> Be loud and proud!
Yeah I guess you could call me a cheese head, I love football,can't wait until the season starts <wink> ....
Old 06-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #1100
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

If only the Saints could open their wallets and sign Drew Brees to a long term contract, but I guess after paying that bounty penalty they're a little short on cash. Seriously sign him already.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports