Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #1741
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

SEAHAWKS 28 Jets 7.....
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #1742
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's still early, but it's turning in to an interesting game
The field is wet and Chicago is used to playing in this kind of weather

All I can say is...................Go Bears Go!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #1743
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal
SEAHAWKS 28 Jets 7.....
**does happy dance** Goooooooooooooo Seahawks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne
It's still early, but it's turning in to an interesting game
The field is wet and Chicago is used to playing in this kind of weather

All I can say is...................Go Bears Go!!!
Lets hope the Bears do better this half

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #1744
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Crap, Cutler has a concussion and isn't playing the 2nd half....geeeezzzzzzz

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 11-12-2012, 02:33 AM   #1745
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure who was more surprised at the Dallas win....me or Tony Romo.

For all the NFL rhetoric about preventing concussions and protecting quarterbacks when they are most vulnerable, how is it both Michael Vick and Alex Smith managed to get their brains scrambled? Not even gonna mention Mayo trying to unscrew Fitzpatricks head.

49ers-Rams tie was kind of a bummer especially seeing either could have won that game in OT.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #1746
LadyRieinAL

How Do You Identify?:
Evolving Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, her
Relationship Status:
found my vibrational match

Thanked 1,214 Times in 281 Posts
LadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST ReputationLadyRieinAL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdoc View Post
Yes we did beat the number one team in the country! Gig'em Ags...
TxDoc, I have to say, I was terribly upset at the loss of my beloved Tide to A&M - with that being said - Ags showed up to play - they were in it to win it and played a fabulous game - you certainly earned bragging rights - and I am proud to welcome you and the Ags to the wonderful world of the SEC.
LadyRieinAL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LadyRieinAL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:05 AM   #1747
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

WoW ! What a weekend of disappointments and underdog wins. Some great football!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #1748
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

WOW!!! What a FANTASTIC weekend of football!!!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #1749
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

It was a really odd game last night and I give kudos to TX

What I really want to know is who the hell is Jason Campbell and why is he in a Bears uniform?
He didn't even play like he belonged in the NFL

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #1750
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Gooooooooooooooooo STEELERS!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #1751
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok last I looked KC was up 10-0 over the Steelers. WTF? My cat could beat KC with one paw tied behind her back.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #1752
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRieinAL View Post
TxDoc, I have to say, I was terribly upset at the loss of my beloved Tide to A&M - with that being said - Ags showed up to play - they were in it to win it and played a fabulous game - you certainly earned bragging rights - and I am proud to welcome you and the Ags to the wonderful world of the SEC.
And I bow to the graciousness of my birth state.
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 01:30 AM   #1753
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Nice to see the Steelers pull it together for a win.

Now, I'm hoping Big Ben's shoulder is just separated and not in pieces. Either way, replacing him in fantasy football will be this weeks impossible task.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #1754
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Not sure who was more surprised at the Dallas win....me or Tony Romo.

For all the NFL rhetoric about preventing concussions and protecting quarterbacks when they are most vulnerable, how is it both Michael Vick and Alex Smith managed to get their brains scrambled? Not even gonna mention Mayo trying to unscrew Fitzpatricks head.

49ers-Rams tie was kind of a bummer especially seeing either could have won that game in OT.

You know the old saying: getting a tie is like kissing your sister.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:11 AM   #1755
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Crap, crap, crap...just read Cutler will be out with his concussion for Monday night's game

If Campbell plays like he did in last weeks 2nd half, my team is screwed

Old 11-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #1756
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Cutler, Vick, and Big Ben are all out this week. Might make for some interesting scores. Gonna mess up my fantasy line ups big time tho.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #1757
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Game day, and I can't wait to put on my new T.Smith jersey and settle in to watch the game with Gaige!
Now if Comcast would just remove the "TBD" from the game time slot, and replace it with the game information, I would be even more stoked!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #1758
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

Game day, and I can't wait to put on my new T.Smith jersey and settle in to watch the game with Gaige!
Now if Comcast would just remove the "TBD" from the game time slot, and replace it with the game information, I would be even more stoked!

Steelers-Ravens Sunday night 8:20. NBC. According to my schedule.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #1759
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Steelers-Ravens Sunday night 8:20. NBC. According to my schedule.
The PT schedule for Comcast still says "TBD"on NBC.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #1760
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Nice to see the Steelers pull it together for a win.

Now, I'm hoping Big Ben's shoulder is just separated and not in pieces. Either way, replacing him in fantasy football will be this weeks impossible task.

not to mention bumble bees again..
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports