Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #1821
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Predictions for today are here my friends! Hope everyone is having a great day watching football games

~ Buffalo vs Jacksonville; not sure about this one but I guess I'll go with the Bills for this one

~ Seattle vs Chicago; sorry but my Seahawks all the way!

~ Indianapolis vs Detroit; I wanna see the Colts win

~ Minnesota vs Green Bay; go Packers go

~ Carolina vs Kansas City; I'll go with the Chiefs here, they deserve this win after the tragedy they dealt with this week

~ New England vs Miami; obviously the Patriots are my team here

~ NY Jets vs Arizona; I'll take the Jets to win

~ San Francisco vs St Louis; go 49ers!

~ Houston vs Tennessee; wow hard choice here but I'll take the Titans

~ Tampa Bay vs Denver; definitely the Broncos

~ Pittsburgh vs Baltimore; nope not choosing this one too hard LOL

~ Cleveland vs Oakland; gooooooooooo Raiders!

~ Cincinnati vs San Diego; I wanna see the Chargers win

~ Philadelphia vs Dallas; oh yeah Cowboys all the way baby!

AND lastly for the game on Monday night;

~ NY Giants vs Washington; omg really? hard choice but I'll take a chance on the Redskins

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #1822
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

For anyone who is a Vikings fan or is watching the Green Bay/Minnesota game what a run by Adrian Peterson for that 82 yd TD wow

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #1823
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately, the Dolphins are keeping pace with the Patriots. Should be an interesting second half.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #1824
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Go Patriots Go!

Old 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #1825
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching the MN/GB game while I stream the Chicago radio station on my computer, so I can hear them playing Seattle.
Both have been good games so far.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #1826
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching SF-STL, wondering why we couldn't get a "better" game on. Now, after crazy scoring drives and two huge runs, it's really good . These two always play each other tough, and tied last time. What if that happened again?
Old 12-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #1827
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

C'mon Seattle lets go!

Loving the Detroit & Indianapolis game on tv right now

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #1828
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I know a tragedy doesn't even come close to a football game in significance, but I was glad to see the Chiefs win. It must have been hard to get it together to play, but that's their job. I presume there will be a service for that young man and his girlfriend next week, and that's when the mourning and healing can begin.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #1829
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Right On!

Seahawks 23 Chicago 17 in OT

RIGHT FUCKING ON!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #1830
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong
I know a tragedy doesn't even come close to a football game in significance, but I was glad to see the Chiefs win. It must have been hard to get it together to play, but that's their job. I presume there will be a service for that young man and his girlfriend next week, and that's when the mourning and healing can begin.
I was so glad the Chiefs won; what a tragic situation they had to face but good for them for winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal
Seahawks 23 Chicago 17 in OT

RIGHT FUCKING ON!
Oh hell yeah way to go Seahawks

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #1831
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Patriots win the game and clinch the division title as well. Good day.

Colts and Andrew Luck stunning Detroit on the last play of the game. Priceless.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #1832
Bčsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST ReputationBčsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Priceless. And a game squealer across the land..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bčsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bčsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #1833
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

GO RAVENS!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #1834
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi

SO happy the Patriots won and way to go Colts good game

Old 12-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #1835
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Stoopid Pats beat my Phins!! Bah!! It's because I couldn't watch the damn game...
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #1836
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Steelers, great way to end the game!
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #1837
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Sad day in football. Condolences go out to all football fans, KC Chiefs organization and the victims families and friends and other victims of domestic violence and especially prayers to that little girl left behind in this tragedy. They are talking about bringing a full time therapist to the football teams so that if a player ever needs anyone to talk to, that is available to them. I think that's a good idea.

In other news a grounds crew worker of the Cleveland Browns also committed suicide this same day at the Browns facility, hanging himself. Again, thoughts and condolences go out to this organization, family, and friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post

YAY for The Tide!!!!
yea good game and Congrats to the Tide. I think I'll be cheering on the Irish though or perhaps I won't be cheering either team. I'll be interested in seeing that game although and hoping it's a good one!

I just learned My Huskers, although losing to WI and not going to the Rose Bowl will be battling the BullDogs here in the Capital Bowl and I will be a part of that ! wooohoooo! I can't wait!

I forgot to make my picks this week. I guess another thread was more interesting to me today. Leigh! Looks like you made some good choices ! the PIT / BAL game is interesting and Big Ben isn't even playing! I will guess that the Cowboys will win one over the Eagles? haaaa. MNF is Redskins and Giants.. Wow! That should be a good one. I'll go for the Redskins to win it!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #1838
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

DENVER BRONCOS !!!

AFC West champions and clinched a spot in the playoffs. ONward to the Superbowl! GO BRONCOS !!

Manning is said to be playing the best football ever in his career!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #1839
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Charlie Batch beat the Ravens? Really?

Patriot, Broncos, Falcons all won divisions. Houston clunched a playoff spot.

My fantasy teams are finally and thankfully dead.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #1840
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

Cotton Bowl here we come... Ready to BTHO the Sooners!
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports