Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #41
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Shamrock 8K in Virginia Beach this morning; Shamrock Half Marathon tomorrow.

(Must not eat awesome caramel popcorn I bought for someone)
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Volunteered at the school I work at today to do sports in the gym with some kids.

- volleyball

- hitting a balloon back and forth with an autistic child. This actually was great exercise. Running to keep a balloon from hitting the ground is surprisingly a lot of work!

- basketball, love basketball- it's great cardio

- ball girl whenever a kid wanted it- chasing balls for someone is great exercise and makes the kid feel like a celeb
I used to play balloon volleyball with someone and it really IS a good workout.

Today was GREAT even though I didn't get a lot of steps in.

I felt a bit sick to my stomach (<--not the great part) and went walking around the property. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing. Beautiful!

I cleaned a couple of metal boxes and got a happy little startle when I opened up the door to one and two lizards jumped at me. Well, not at me per say. More like up and to the side of me. I love the little guys! One was bigger, around 4 inches long, and the other was lil 'un around 2-2.5 inches long and they cracked me up. The longer/older one found a corner and just froze there, hoping I wouldn't see him but the little guy...he totally cracked me up because he ran from one side to the other and back and did that crazy, wiggle as he runs thing used to disorient attackers as to the lizard's exact location. Such a wiggly guy! Made my day.

No tails were lost and I still got my box cleaned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #43
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Jogging and boxing class this morning...beach volleyball and random running on the beach this afternoon and now I am trying to decide if I have the energy left to hit the elliptical for an hour or so
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #44
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Jogging and boxing class this morning...beach volleyball and random running on the beach this afternoon and now I am trying to decide if I have the energy left to hit the elliptical for an hour or so
I cant decide if reading this exhausts me or makes me energized

Sounds like an awesome day.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #45
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
I cant decide if reading this exhausts me or makes me energized

Sounds like an awesome day.

LOL you and me both. It was a fabulous day!
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #46
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexri View Post
Shamrock 8K in Virginia Beach this morning; Shamrock Half Marathon tomorrow.

(Must not eat awesome caramel popcorn I bought for someone)
Great job Alex. Been following you on Facebook. Still hoping that you get to my neck of the woods one of these days.

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #47
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have been looking for parts to fix mu car that got backed into,busted out both rear lights plus put a huge dent and scratch on my bumber.I went to a couple of u-pull it yards but didnt find anything so I ended up getting two from ebay.I did find a power switch pad for the door that worked great so now I can set both side mirrors from the master switches so the u-pull it yard wasn't a total lost.Being the bunper is moulded rubber compound my so just took it off then poped out the dent then replaced the bumper....saved me a bunce of $$$.I had forgotten how trashy and hard to walk through those places could be.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #48
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did an hour on the elliptical, intensity level 25, while watching "Most shocking crimes committed while in the buff." Nuff said.

Then I did an hour of abs, yoga, weight lifting, and stretching.

The woman who I talked about it in my previous post who is always at the gym was there on the stair master as usual. She climbs at a very high intensity level such that it appears as if she's trudging in a Sisyphean way, her strong back slightly hunched over and her muscular arms clutching the sides and absorbing the weight of her efforts.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #49
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

IslandScout and I walked 3 miles in Central Park today. I wore my dinosaur costume which kept me warm and allowed me the fun that a scaly tail provides. We walked around the reservoir and watched the mallards strutting their stuff.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #50
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
IslandScout and I walked 3 miles in Central Park today. I wore my dinosaur costume which kept me warm and allowed me the fun that a scaly tail provides. We walked around the reservoir and watched the mallards strutting their stuff.

Yes I took the little dinosaur for a walk today. She was very good, even when other dinosaurs passed us on the path (just kidding; she is the only dinosaur!).

It was a spectacular day. The reservoir was choppy and catching a lot of sun in its waves. There's a narrow spit that splits the water into halves, and a single file row of seagulls and ducks were perched on it. Every bit of the perimeter we walked was backdropped with Manhattan skyline. Little green shoots were coming up, around the bases of trees.

It was a great workout!
Old 03-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #51
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did what has been my go-to gym routine: an hour on the elliptical (intensity: 25) and then an hour of yoga, stretching, abs, and free weights. I was exercising next to a trainer and her trainee again. They were basically having a conversation about how much their boyfriends suck. Otherwise my time was very relaxing. Not many people are at the gym Sunday night, so no one tries to steal my equipment, and I have a lot of room to move in. Great work-out!

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2013, 08:15 PM   #52
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I mopped 1.5 reeeeeeeally long corridors today plus cleaning out a couple small metal boxes.

It was quiet. Very windy. Sunshine. Minimal customer interaction. Maximum thinking about 'stuff' while I cleaned.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #53
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Long story long...
My credit card was recently hijacked by someone in the UK! btw, Chase was great, they caught it right away and 2nd Day Aired me a new card. Got it the next day! So anyway, I brought the new card to my gym to update, and they said they had a new policy, no credit cards. They want my routing number and account number for my checking account. Well, I explained that I was a little skittish about that due to my credit card experience. I said at least a credit card is protected against theft, but if someone hacked into their system and emptied my checking account, it would be a disaster! They said sorry, no credit cards. How about cash? No, we don't take cash.

So... I quit the gym and used Craigslist to fill out and complete a home gym in my livingroom! I am really happy about it.

Today I worked abs, chest, back, biceps, and triceps.
End of story.
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #54
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Went to the gym for an hour today. 40 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes yoga. I love being on spring break!

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #55
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I did my favorite exercises today - dumbbell presses, flies, and bicep curls.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #56
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am entering week 2 of being grounded.

I normally spend time every day Nordic walking in sand on my local beach. Once a year we have 'erosion control', which means a bunch of bulldozers and earth movers show up to redecorate. It lasts 2-3 weeks and the beach is closed while they do it, only open on the weekend when everybody and their mother-in-law shows up because they've been cooped up all week. I did get out over the weekend but it isn't the same. One more week to go.

*frustrated*
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #57
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous (we had beautiful weather), but another weather system has moved in to our area: Today it looks like it's going to be rather chilly and not in the lower 60s, like the weather forecast predicted.

Anyway, I felt achy this morning due to the abrupt change in weather, but I got up and worked out for about an hour on the trampoline and I'm getting ready to get some errands done in town this afternoon - I'll probably end up walking about 5 miles, altogether.

Later on this evening, I'll wind down my day with a gentle routine of yoga and meditate quietly with some soft music.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 02:08 PM   #58
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rise and Shine

A lovely 2.5 mile, morning walk. Accompanied by rave music on the IPod. Truly energizing and delightful!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #59
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I've been on vacation and for the last couple of days have gotten ten hours of sleep a night! It's true what they say, because I have lost four pounds! So, my exercise today so far has been... Sleep!
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #60
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

ditto - o222Good!
Getting sleep does amazing things for the body & mind!

I've done nothing today, as far as exercise wise, except rise from 12 hours of sleep. I feel better today. Of course, I work today - so that means I will get a moderate amount of exercise (lots of walking).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights