Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Darlings, Please pay attention to the elections. We are under attack this year. Please vote against it.

Normally I am a person who says. "Vote for whomever you choose ... just vote! " This year I am saying: "The Republicans candidates are using queers as a tool to manipulate emotions of people on the right. (consevatives, tea party, ultra conservatives for example.) get registered to vote, and vote against them!"

Romney speaks at CPAC convention
"During my term in office, our conservative values also came under attack. Less than a year after I took office, the state’s supreme court inexplicably found a right to same-sex marriage in the constitution written by John Adams. I presume he’d be surprised. I fought to have a stay on that decision then pushed for a marriage amendment to our constitution. We lost by only one vote in the legislature. And I successfully prohibited out-of-state couples from coming to our state to get married and then going home. On my watch, we fought hard and prevented Massachusetts from becoming the Las Vegas of gay marriage.

"When I am president, I will defend the Defense of Marriage Act. And I will fight for an amendment to our constitution that defines marriage as a relationship between a man and a woman.

Rick Santorum on DADT and DOMA

Newt Gingrich at CPAC Yesterday

This is one of the scariest speeches I have ever heard - from one of the scariest politicians in my life time, and with the current republican field that is saying a lot.

Newt Gingrich on gay rights movement

There is so much at stake this year. Please pay attention, and as the election process goes on, please share your opinions and info.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: