Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #301
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Windy day in the Windy City for both football teams
The hungriest team will prevail
I just hope the home team came out to really play today

Win or lose, I love my Bears

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #302
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

At 7:20 my Steelers are playing and I will not miss this one!!!

Very excited!!!

Old 11-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #303
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Knocked into the hands of Mike Thomas!!!!!
50 yard hail mary...may be the NFL play of the year!!!!
Go Jaguars!!!!

weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 04:00 PM   #304
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

*runs in all excited, chest puffed out*

BEARS WIN!!! BEARS WIN!!!

we were the hungrier team today

For my MN friend, I have to toss in a .........."smirk"

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #305
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Come, behold the majesty of fake Andy Reid
By Chris Chase, Yahoo Sports

If you're one of the few people who stuck with Monday night's blowout until the end, you were treated to the sight of fake Andy Reid. If you had long since changed the channel away from the Philadelphia Eagles' 31-point victory over the Washington Redskins, enjoy:

Fake Andy Reid (left) is actually Steve Odabashian, a 41-year old lawyer living in Philadelphia. Odabashian is your run-of-the-mill antitrust lawyer who dresses up as an NFL head coach in his free time in addition to pursuing a career in comedy, all while being fluent in Armenian and conversant in Japanese.

We contacted Odabashian on Wednesday and he was kind enough to respond to some of our questions via email. Odabashian started dressing like Reid in 2003 when he was entered in a contest held by a local clothing company. In order to give himself something extra to win the competition, Odabashian put on an Eagles coat and hat, made a mustache using rouge and completed the ensemble with a fake headset. When it was done, he was amazed at how much he looked like Reid. Though he ended up losing that contest, the company started using Odabashian for promotional events. Once Philadelphia made the Super Bowl in 2004, Steve was sent, all expenses paid.

In real life, the lawyer says he's not much like Reid at all. "I am pretty gregarious and outgoing," he said. "It is sometimes hard to channel him when I dress like him I try not to smile, and I have to squint a little." As for the similar frames of the two men, Odabashian says he has to stuff his coat to look like the coach. He says he and Reid are "probably 100 pounds apart."

Mimicking Reid during his off-hours doesn't affect Odabashian at work either. "I have never thrown a red challenge flag in court." His Facebook page doesn't mention whether he channels Reid in the courtroom and makes ridiculous objections that are easily overruled by the judge.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #306
FlowerFem

How Do You Identify?:
femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
dating

FlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST ReputationFlowerFem Has the BEST Reputation
Default football

I know butches love football , but I find it boring . I don't understand it , or so I've been told. So, I searched this thread in hopes of educating myself, to no avail. I think I understand it enough , just not that into it. I can take it or leave it. I always watch the super bowl.
FlowerFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:38 PM   #307
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Since my Bears played on Thursday and beat the crap out of the Dolphins, today I'm streaming GB at MN.

Now that Favre isn't playing against my team, I can cheer for him to beat his old team.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #308
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Want my Steelers to woop butt today against the Raiders!! GO STEELERS!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:03 PM   #309
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Are you ready for some football?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

NO
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #310
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

opps gotta go missing the az kc game!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #311
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Arwen

Who DAT 6 time winner ?

Luv the game. (Steelers 21 to Oaklands 3 at 1/2 time. Tommi

Oakland #92 Seymour ejected from the game for unsportsmanlike conduct***popping Roethlisberger in the jaw
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #312
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Peyton Manning is evil. GO PATS!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #313
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

cant watch any longer were "az cards" getting our buts kicked again!! dang it i think its to late to get our act together this year.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:01 PM   #314
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Peyton Manning is evil. GO PATS!!!!!!!

You knew ! !
Old 11-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #315
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
cant watch any longer were "az cards" getting our buts kicked again!! dang it i think its to late to get our act together this year.
Have you seen poor Farve getting whomped. One fin warrior , one losing season.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #316
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
this year is deff. an its our first year with out werner lol our qb's look like they are lost out there this year!
Old 11-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #317
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

I feel bad for him because it's not just him out there
Seems like the defense didn't come to play today and Rodgers is taking advantage of it

Old 11-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #318
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Looks like Kitner is doing better playing against Detroit than he did when he was with them

Old 11-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #319
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Snachez wins it

Holey JETS. Did you see the NEW YORK JETS...last 46 seconds.. Wow..Hope the Jets fans stayed till the end.

Colts and Patriots up now..Yahoooo

Old 11-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #320
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Steelers win!!! WOOT!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports