Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 05-03-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

hpy.....try Rob Zombie, American Witch or Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback.....fizzles the nerves right out
MissPriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPriss View Post
hpy.....try Rob Zombie, American Witch or Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback.....fizzles the nerves right out
Love that one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #3
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Smile the Library...siiiigh

nothing makes me feel better than a nice 2 hour (at least) trip to the library, that haven of peace for booklovers of all varieties...
namaste,
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I walk around outside, touch my plants, breathe and let gratitude take me over
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I think I should take a ride on my bike....go to the movie theater and watch bridesmaids.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I have discovered that baking bread is a wonderful stress reliever for me. No machines, (other than the obvious oven needed to bake the bread in) just me, the dough and a solid surface to work on. Somehow watching that little ball of dough nothingness rise into this glorious mound of temptation begging to be baked...and pounding it back down, only to have it rise up and beg again to be baked, sets me right with the world. Crazy, but it works! Now I have to find someone to give all of this bread to.

Don't even get me started on the wonderful aroma drifting through my house as it bakes.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #7
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Lol! Just re-read this and it sounds like I am making S&M bread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
I have discovered that baking bread is a wonderful stress reliever for me. No machines, (other than the obvious oven needed to bake the bread in) just me, the dough and a solid surface to work on. Somehow watching that little ball of dough nothingness rise into this glorious mound of temptation begging to be baked...and pounding it back down, only to have it rise up and beg again to be baked, sets me right with the world. Crazy, but it works! Now I have to find someone to give all of this bread to.

Don't even get me started on the wonderful aroma drifting through my house as it bakes.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Normally I come home, immediately change my clothes go outside and play with my dogs for about 45 min. Today I drove 1 1/2 hours to pick my dad up from the hospital and bring him home, clean his house, go out and get his meds..help him and reassure him it was ok to lean on me for a change. He has been diagnosed with type2 luekemia. But before that I was so angry at work today because of a hopsice nurse for not doing her job. She is retiring in 3 months and has contracted the worse case of "short timers disease"!!!!. but as I tried to unwind on my way home from pops, I get a call telling me my resident passed away tonight without gettting her comfort meds I was fighting for today from that nurse!..they arrived 15 min after her death!..I am so angry and sad I want to punch something!.. but I just cried all the way home..knowing I did all I could do within my limits today..played with my dogs and now I need to just go to sleep!..

phew..wow that felt good to get out..thanks for listening!

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Last edited by Lillie; 05-17-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: spelling
Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote