Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #221
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Life is good to me.

1. Great health
2. Travel anywhere I please
3. Don't have many friends, but the two I have rock my socks off!
4. Tried a multitude of things, including flying, parachuting, not afraid of anything
5. A sense of humor has saved me from ....me
Old 02-18-2014, 08:04 PM   #222
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Still breathing

have Sophie to love and my 4 cat girls

can still climb stairs

my friend Val

my Sparky...
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 11:45 PM   #223
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

My dentist and her team!
The afternoon nap.
The afternoon call.
Feeling the sunshine.
And, the entire day off!

Oh, and the guilty pleasure of Jr. Mints.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:24 AM   #224
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default ATTENTION::: REDIRECT your Thoughts of Gratitude

As the OP of this thread, I'd just like to mention a couple of things. This thread was brought about to reflect on your God, or higher power and what you are thankful for in this world. I've seen very little gratitude given to God or your higher power to express your gratitude.

If you'd like to post here in this thread, then simply give some gratitude. It is not a "list your 5 things you like most" thread. There are other threads to list your 5 favorite things.

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #225
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I am very thankful to God for answered prayer and seeing this passage in action once again.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now glory be to God, who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of—infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #226
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
As the OP of this thread, I'd just like to mention a couple of things. This thread was brought about to reflect on your God, or higher power and what you are thankful for in this world. I've seen very little gratitude given to God or your higher power to express your gratitude.

If you'd like to post here in this thread, then simply give some gratitude. It is not a "list your 5 things you like most" thread. There are other threads to list your 5 favorite things.

Thank you.
If your intention was to make this thread a reflection of God/your higher power/what you are thankful for, then you should have said so in your original post.

You did not, and you have just chastised some perfectly lovely ADULTS, myself included, who were showing gratitude for things they appreciated in their lives. In fact, in one of your posts on page one you mention being thankful for your car...not all that much different than being thankful for a box of chocolate.

Off soap box
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #227
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post

Thank you.

One of the most powerful freedoms we have is free will.

And with that comes incredible self responsibilty.

Coupled with the powerlessness of control over everything except ourselves.

Relinquishing control over life in general or specific details about someone else interpretation over our expectations can be quite painful.

So when we address our failings in the face of our personal mirror, we are admonished to "Let go, and Let God (Jesus, etc.) take over the wheel" and let go of our baser need to be grasping and in the throes of neediness. It's a hard road to travel. I trip over many boulders on my path.

Kent, since I believe all things come from the Great Oneness of All, then all the things, people, animals, rocks, plants etc. are part of that Oneness. Including clean drinking water and antibiotics and candy.

Tucked into my thoughts daily is the Grace that allows me to take each breath. There is a certain perfection to each draw into my lungs, fueling each heart beat. Surviving a heart attack and quadruple bypass surgery taking over 8 hours makes every second of every day a gift.

Don't sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff. So it didn't turn out the way you expected. Expectations are pre-meditated resentments, says the Big Book. Your original intent was thwarted and became large and expansive. It now draws folks from all walks of life and thought. Can you see the blessing you gave to us? The joy each of us share with you daily is our gift back to you. Having a platform to share with others of like mind is a gift. Thank you for your generous gift Kent. I for one am blessed each time I come to this thread.

Whether reading or writing, I am reminded of the Glory of the "threads" that connect us all. Our voices raised in unison. Praising. Giving thanks for our many gifts. All thanks to you.

Is that not enough for any one?

God has blessed you Brother Kent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2014, 09:37 AM   #228
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yo Thankful Dude

1. The ridiculously wonderful and WTF things that children say, picked up from places unknown.

2. Saliva, it’s nice when eating crackers. It comes in handy when trying to expel a bad taste from the mouth. It helps prevent cavities. It’s convenient when trying to thread a needle or remove dried spaghetti sauce from my chin, sealing envelopes and keeping that darn strand of hair in place. And it’s quite nice when smooching my lolly bean too!

3. The people that gave me a chance.

4. The fact that even when I don’t technically follow the recipe and the Rice Krispy treats don’t turn out exactly right . . . they still taste GOOD.

5. That I have 10 healthy toenails.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2014, 10:15 AM   #229
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

1. Kids who love me
2. Family who supports me
3. Friends who accept me as I am
4. Always having enough to meet my needs
5. My "new to me" car
6. A job I love
7. Strength of character tempered with trials
Old 03-12-2014, 05:27 AM   #230
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

every breath I take, every step, touch, every hug I receive.
every gift I receive, treasure I find, friend I meet.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:09 AM   #231
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

warm weather
sleeping in
spending time together
steady sweetness
meeting her
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: