Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #81
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
QoS, I sent my info. around October 27, my Yahoo sent box confirms it...
S'ok, there's always next time.
I'm sorry, Rook, I never received it. As a safeguard, I posted in this thread that if anyone didn't receive a response from me, then I probably didn't get theirs and they should resend it. I checked my spam folders as well, I didn't see anything from you. I tried to send a PM to you but your account isn't accepting PMs. Sorry, hopefully it pans out next time.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:54 PM   #82
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet treats cooling made peanut free in one batch... Made second batch for me with nuts I plan to get then in the mail after work tomorrow
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #83
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am baking next Sunday so I can mail Monday morning. Am thinking of M & M cookies.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #84
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I am baking next Sunday so I can mail Monday morning. Am thinking of M & M cookies.

I love cookies.... I think I am the original Cookie Monster
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #85
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Hmmm, best laid plans, I miscalculated how much to make. So, i have to plan another evening of sweet treat making. I have to clean everything and sterilize to make sure no peanut oil is anywhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #86
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

I will probably bake some night this week and mail the next day!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
Old 12-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #87
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

To those on my baking exchange list. Baking will take place Sunday and shipping Monday. I hope my idea of keeping everything in place works out like I plan! We will see...
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #88
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Sweet treats in the oven now thinking I will get them in the mail tomorrow
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #89
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I am so insanely busy the next 3 weeks! Ugh! I WILL find an evening to make the treats these next 2 weeks and ship them out!!

The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #90
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I did it! I got all 3 sweet treat packages in the mail today! So, my recipients should get the by Wednesday or Thursday of next week
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #91
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Just got an email from the post office, one of my sweet treats has been delivered....and not the one that I thought would make it 1st!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #92
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Just a note to those who are expecting treats from me: Jacob got sick over the weekend and I felt it best to wait til he was better to bake anything. I plan on doing my baking tomorrow morning and mailing in the afternoon. Will let you all know.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #93
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Just a note to those who are expecting treats from me: Jacob got sick over the weekend and I felt it best to wait til he was better to bake anything. I plan on doing my baking tomorrow morning and mailing in the afternoon. Will let you all know.
Sure hope Jacob is feeling better!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #94
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I, too, am on the sick list, so I postponed until I'm feeling better and can de-germ the house. I'm on the mend, so maybe this weekend

Old 12-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #95
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
I, too, am on the sick list, so I postponed until I'm feeling better and can de-germ the house. I'm on the mend, so maybe this weekend

Awwww! Feel better soon! A Hot Toddy might help... My mom swears by Vicks Vapor Rub for everything
Old 12-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #96
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
I did it! I got all 3 sweet treat packages in the mail today! So, my recipients should get the by Wednesday or Thursday of next week

I got mine Wed and I love it! Thank you for such an awesome treat!

All of mine were baked last night and taken to the post office this morning. So, next week, everyone on my list should receive either M & M cookies, triple chocolate cookies with butterscotch chips, chocolate cherry coconut cookies or a combination of the three. If you indicated an allergy to anything, you got M & M cookies.

edit to add: The M & M cookies are crispy cookies like Chips Ahoy cookies. If you are a fan of chewy, my apologies, this is how they turn out and they are my fave so they are the ones I share with people.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #97
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
i was going to suggest including the recipes with the treats.....that way you can add to your recipes AND know if there's anything you shouldn't have.....
I did not include a recipe. I have been baking the M & M cookies since I was 16 so there is not a recipe I can share.

The people on my list indicated an allergy to coconut, nuts and aspartame. None of those are in these cookies. They were the first to be done so they were not in contact with anything but I do bake with nuts a lot so keep that in mind.

For the person with the nut allergy, you got half a dozen M & M cookies and in a separate bag, there are two chocolate cherry coconut cookies. I was not sure if the nut allergy extended to coconut.

I did not do pretty containers, just Ziploc bags. By sending this way, the U.S. packages were (more cost effectively) sent out priority mail in the small boxes.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #98
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I'm being stubborn about baking the day before I ship, which is why I still haven't baked! I could have had them done on almost any Saturday, but wouldn't be able to ship until Monday, so I didn't. I'm going to try to bake them tomorrow if I can find the time. Next week is Finals, and then on Saturday, I leave for Vegas!!! So, it might have to wait until I get back but they will definitely go out by the Dec 30th "deadline"!!

Old 12-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #99
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

I shirked my responsibilities (studying) last night and made the cookies! They are being shipped out today!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 07:46 AM   #100
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

I have something waiting at the post office for me. Could be something I ordered from E-bay but I really hope it is treats

Someone sent me a really awesome looking tin of goodies but apparently it was not meant for me to have them. When I opened the box, the tin had opened in transit and all that remained of the treats were crumbs. The box was literally full of shattered treats and tissue.

So, whoever sent this, I truly appreciate the time & effort you put into it and I really wish I had been able to enjoy what was sent. Thank you; maybe next year we will be on the same list again

Tags
cookies, holiday, sweets