Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #221
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

never move to the left or the right of this thing, straight ahead is the only way out. stay the course for the day without denials.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #222
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I choose to bring the best of myself into every day, every hour, and every minute.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #223
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I will keep to My path today. I will follow My compass. I will not let anything nor anyone keep Me from the journey. I will open My arms and My heart, come what may. I am loved. I do love. I will live and let the Universe and Fate do what it will.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2010, 02:03 AM   #224
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I thought some of you might enjoy a site that shuffles out a daily positive affirmation card for you. It's really neat: http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/poo...tion-cards.htm

My affirmation for today-

"The ocean of life is lavish with its abundance. All my needs and desires are met before I even ask. My good comes from everywhere and everyone and everything."
Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2010, 04:50 AM   #225
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

In waking up with a smile on My face and in My heart, I will do My best to keep it in those two places all day. I will let it go to anyone I encounter today as a gift from the Universe. I will remain strong and steady. I will tell My family that I love them. I will give My best and expect nothing in return. My compass still true. Fate remains My guide.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2010, 05:21 AM   #226
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today, peace and happiness are mine. Pure love is not a stranger.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #227
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today I will appreciate all beautiful things the Universe sets before me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #228
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

My life is full of peace and happiness and I'm secure in the love from my daughter and my close friends. That's my personal high!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 10:32 AM   #229
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2010, 12:10 PM   #230
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Today, I embrace my patience as it will bring a piece of Heaven to my heart.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 01:19 AM   #231
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Member Photo Albums

Today I will remember that the best way I can honor my parents isn't by what I place on their graves, but by how I live and who I am.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #232
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

I am strong. I know who I am. I will not be drawn in. Negativity has no place in My life. I will embrace the love that I do have. I wil send it back out like balloons to the Universe. I will cleanse and purge those corners. I will be happy in the knowing. The compass and fate, always My guide.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #233
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Member Photo Albums

The Universe will take care of me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 10:43 AM   #234
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

In this moment, I take responsibility for my life. I remember my life is good for The Universe is good to me.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #235
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Member Photo Albums

Today I will listen closely to my inner song.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #236
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Today I will accept and move on. I will embrace My friends and family and let them know they are loved. I will accept My shortcoming and be forthright. I will stand and deliver. I will remember that I am Blessed and highly favored. I will persevere.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 09:03 AM   #237
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Today, I move beyond old, limiting beliefs and open myself to new ways of being and experiencing life.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #238
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

I will face the day head on. I will meet the challenges that come My way and conquer them. I will be secure in the knowing. I will share laughter and love with those in need. I will send out that warmth in balloons to the Universe. I will stand tall.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #239
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I embrace all the blessings that life has to offer, and welcome them with open arms.

I greet the new day, with an open & thankful heart.

I am mindful of random acts of kindness and see the good in all of those around me.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #240
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises...