Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The Paranormal

I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I am very much into this kind of stuff too Andrew. Ghosts, anything haunted, aliens, crop circles, I'm into alot of that as well as I love watching shows like Paranormal State
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

<<<into it!
I'm especially into it if it is really, really stupid!
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
I am seriously interested in the paranormal. I love to read or watch everything I can about conspiracy theories, realitivity. dead time, creatures, ghosts, haunted places, demons, to aliens & Area 51.

Anyone else?

You've always been into this, bro. have fun!
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My husband and I are TOTALLY into this stuff. We watch ghost hunters every wednesday. We watch every scary movie that comes out. We are nuts for it.

We also like to jump outta closets and scare the crap out of each other on a regular basis.

Hella fun!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2009, 03:27 AM   #6
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Question Shadow People

I have always seen shadow people since elementary school. They never were close to me. Always at a distance. For example, my earliest memory is when I was in first grade, I saw this shadow person outside the doorway and then disappear into a corner. Another example, is when I was working in a warehouse as a forklift driver, I would get off my truck to hand someone a box, I would catch a shadow person out of the corner of my eye. They would be 25 to 30 feet from me. The aberition (sp??) would disappear into a steel rack.

What are these beings? Are they ghosts?

I am so addicted to Paranormal State, Extreme Paranormal, and Ghost Lab. I just love shows like that.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #7
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with ya on this one. I'm really into anything on the subject. I've even taken classes in Paranormal Studies. I also belong to one of our local ghost hunter groups, Go Dark Paranormal. Yes, I am officially a ghost hunter. ..lol I am fascinated by anything paranormal.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Every time Poltergeist is on, I watch it.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: