Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Any Bloggers Out There? I Need Advice :)

I have a new mentor that will completing bi-weekly homework assignments. I prefer to use a blog site or other similar style website for this. I need a site where I can post assignments, she can post replies, ask questions etc. I also need for it to be accessible only to me, to her and to one other person.

I tried LiveJournal but I am having trouble seeing her and her seeing me. So I want to try another site. I was thinking of using Blogger but was not sure if it offered the things I need.

This mentorship is for a friend who is in the BDSM lifestyle & it is lifestyle oriented; as such, it is critical that no one (especially kids) can see what we are posting.

Does anyone here have any suggestions for me? Please remember that the site needs to be friendly towards someone like me who is not that great with websites.

Thanks in advance for your help

Old 09-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I almost typed xanax.com.

That would be very wrong.

Xanga.com
You can set it up to be entirely private except to those you allow to read. If you need help let me know
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #3
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the advice Damon! I may just enlist the help you so graciously offered. I am tackling this project at some point Friday night or Sunday.