Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Default A fish tale

We all have them the story o stories of the ONE that got away.

Lets hear them.

This past weekend Ms Cinn and I deep sea fishing. Im going to tell her story as she has told me to tell it. After I tell the story I will tell the truth of the fish story.

We had caught several fish but were told that each and everyone of them were too small.

Ms Cinn was going to check her hook since she had felt the nibble and then nothing. So she is fighting to reel it in as she had been all day. I see the fish coming up and come over to help her as she is pulling up this big azz fish not sure what it is but its almost as big as she is. NO damm wonder she is having a time reeling it up. I reach over to grab the line when she moves back or something and hits the fish on the side of the boat just enough to knock it off the hook.

I swear she was about to jump over board to catch the fish.

now the truth the fish was about 2 ft I would say long. It was a cod. She was upset that we didn't even get a picture to prove she had caught it.

Now lets hear ur fish tale
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
We all have them the story o stories of the ONE that got away.

Lets hear them.

This past weekend Ms Cinn and I deep sea fishing. Im going to tell her story as she has told me to tell it. After I tell the story I will tell the truth of the fish story.

We had caught several fish but were told that each and everyone of them were too small.

Ms Cinn was going to check her hook since she had felt the nibble and then nothing. So she is fighting to reel it in as she had been all day. I see the fish coming up and come over to help her as she is pulling up this big azz fish not sure what it is but its almost as big as she is. NO damm wonder she is having a time reeling it up. I reach over to grab the line when she moves back or something and hits the fish on the side of the boat just enough to knock it off the hook.

I swear she was about to jump over board to catch the fish.

now the truth the fish was about 2 ft I would say long. It was a cod. She was upset that we didn't even get a picture to prove she had caught it.

Now lets hear ur fish tale

Ummm....it was a mako shark....noooo a megalodon!...as previously stated the one that got away...sigh...

Old 08-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Ummm....it was a mako shark....noooo a megalodon!...as previously stated the one that got away...sigh...

Yes baby it was a fah that hasn't been seen in 1000s of yrs. So glad u were able to show they still exist
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #4
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While riding around in the mountains looking at campgrounds a few weeks ago, I pulled into this one place following the camp road and came across a pond. There was a guy and his wife fishing. I ask was he catching anything. He said yeah but they are small ones. But last night I caught one
(____) big.

I stopped at the camp store on the way out, was talking with the camp host. I ask, are there any fish in the pond? He said oh yeah some are big to. A guy caught one last night that was (__________) big.

LOL the fish got bigger even with a different story teller. I'm not sure how big the fish was but I'm glad to know there are fish in the pond, where I'm going to camp at.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #5
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

It was a weekend getaway with a previous partner, my sister and her now ex; we stayed on rt 6A in Truro MA, a cottage on the beach. My girlfriend and I were swimming in the bay, my sister was on the beach and all of a sudden my girlfriend starts screaming a fish is after her. I notice a 2 foot striper swimming around her. Wherever she moves it follows her, it’s like it attached itself to her. She is having a fit. For some reason she is terrified because this fish finds her irresistible. I admit it is unusual and I never saw anything like it before or since but it's a striped bass not Jaws. Anyway I swim over to help her before she drowns herself and she grabs me and starts climbing up me. I move toward shore carrying her in one arm and the fish follows. I reach down and actually, I have no idea how, but I swear this is the truth, grab it by the tale and run, practically leaping out of the water until I make it to shore with a woman in one arm and a striped bass flapping away in the other. My sister said I looked like She-Ra or something. I know the fish had to have had something wrong with it or I never would have been able to catch it barehanded but it’s still a cool story anyway.

Oh, I realize it wasn't the ONE that got away but I threw it back in so that might count.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #6
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I forgot this part, probably because my hands were full, literally, and I didn’t notice it myself. White Village is a bunch of cottages right on the bay side and lots of people who stay there come with their boats to take advantage of the blues and stripers running that time of year. My sister said the guys on the beach were just staring at me with their mouths open as I came practically flying out of bay, salt water spraying up all around me, with my girl in one hand and a striped bass in the other. I’m sure it was an interesting sight for sure. I kind of strutted rather peacock like around the beach the rest of the day. What can I say, I was young and in my defense rather tired of the glares I often got from all the macho dudes and family folk who practically wore signs saying why don’t you take your butch ass to Provincetown where you belong. Because this is infinitely more affordable for me you homophobic assholes.

Actually I ended up going there for the same two weeks for years and made tons of friends who went the same weeks. The fishermen would cook their catches at night and bring me some to enjoy. And when lobster fishermen would come by selling cheap, the guys would come and find me to make sure I got my chance to buy some.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fish or Femme Tale

I was driving to Provincetown, where I belong, last week and drove past the cottages. Memorable times were those. I do remember the squeals coming from the deeply tanned, blonde haired, blue eyed, bikini clad femme in your grasp. I know you think the fish drew the stares of admiration, but it could well have been the combination. Way too much butch for the boys on the beach.

[QUOTE=Miss Tick;846783]Oh I forgot this part, probably because my hands were full, literally, and I didn’t notice it myself. White Village is a bunch of cottages right on the bay side and lots of people who stay there come with their boats to take advantage of the blues and stripers running that time of year. My sister said the guys on the beach were just staring at me with their mouths open as I came practically flying out of bay, salt water spraying up all around me, with my girl in one hand and a striped bass in the other. I’m sure it was an interesting sight for sure. I kind of strutted rather peacock like around the beach the rest of the day. What can I say, I was young and in my defense rather tired of the glares I often got from all the macho dudes and family folk who practically wore signs saying why don’t you take your butch ass to Provincetown where you belong. Because this is infinitely more affordable for me you homophobic assholes.
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #8
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpurr View Post
I was driving to Provincetown, where I belong, last week and drove past the cottages. Memorable times were those. I do remember the squeals coming from the deeply tanned, blonde haired, blue eyed, bikini clad femme in your grasp. I know you think the fish drew the stares of admiration, but it could well have been the combination. Way too much butch for the boys on the beach.
See and I thought it was the fish. But you very well might be right. She did have a way of turning people’s heads. I suppose the fact that she had her legs wrapped around me and was screaming rather loudly while I carried her with one arm might have drawn the eyes away from the other hand where I was trying to hold onto a flapping 2 foot bass.

I miss living near the ocean. And I really miss not being able to share all those good times with my little sister. Remember the time we went swimming after a hurricane or storm (I can’t remember) and the water was so rough and the waves so high it was amazing. Somebody had a donut and someone else had a Styrofoam surfboard and I had one of those rubber rafts and we rode the waves until we were exhausted. And I lost my water hat when I got taken under by an awesome wave. We looked everywhere. I remember T. and I walked quite a way, probably half way to P-town, looking at the water’s edge hoping a wave had brought it to shore. It got away though. It was the best water hat ever.

The One That Got Away
Old 09-30-2013, 10:56 PM   #9
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

My ex and I took my youngest fishing one day some years back. She was so proud of herself, especially since she was the only one of us that actually caught something. We coached her and she reeled that puppy in herself. The fish was quite a nice size and she asked my ex to help her remove it. As he held the rod for her, he told her she'd need to remove the hook from it's mouth. As she's about to grab the fish to do so the darn thing wiggles on the line and scared the daylight outta my baby.... (she was a young teen at the time). She screamed and ran, completely freaked out that the fish was still alive, mostly. After that, he removed the hook and since she didn't want any part of that fish, he gave it to a family that happened by at the time. Lol...put the rods in the car and went home. I've never taken her fishing since...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote