Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #21
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I am such a geek...I'm totally excited that Star Trek ( the new old one) releases on DVD tomorrow.

In the theaters?

• The Blind Side (read the story on CNN and it was amazing)
  • New Moon
  • The Vampire's Assistant
  • Red Cliffs

2012 sounds good but I'm going to wait for the DVD most likely. Sounds too scary to me to go see it. It would give me nightmares. The evening news can give me nightmares. LOL
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #22
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm

Rome and Juliet ...
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #23
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

I want to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie I love Guy Ritchies movies--RocknRolla kicked ass--not as much ass as Lock, Stock, and Two smoking barrels but it was good

The Lovely Bones--Im not much of a fiction reader but this book was on a coworkers desk a few years ago and we were slow at work, I read the entire thing at work and i was mesmerized

and I think im on the Avatar bandwagon----at the Imax i believe
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #24
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post

The Lovely Bones--Im not much of a fiction reader but this book was on a coworkers desk a few years ago and we were slow at work, I read the entire thing at work and i was mesmerized
I was so taken with the non-fiction version (by the same author about her experiences) entitled Lucky that I couldn't read Lovely Bones. But, I'm very anxious to see the film.

Also, for those Kristen Stewart fans: she was also in a sort of B-movie entitled Speak, which is pretty good and based on Young Adult book with the same title. I recommend both the book & film--the ways it portrays with the trauma experienced after rape is exceptional, in my opinion.

Robert Pattinson (better known as "Edward") also starred in Little Ashes (2008), which is about the romance between Salvador Dali (surrealist artist) & Federico García Lorca (political poet). I think it's a wonderful film to view on the screen with a glass of wine; the historical stuff is great but some of the cinematography effects were a bit over-the-top for me.

This is a fabulous thread!

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:18 AM   #25
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

ah I forgot to mention that we saw the move "precious" based on Sapphires book " Push" which was a phenomenal read

the movie was true to the book and its adaptation did the book semi-justice for such a heartwrenching story.....amazing that we humans still have the capacity for resilience after what you can be put through as a child...im sure some oscar nominations will be handed out to this cast---Mo'nique should get a nod just for her portrayal of the mother and how she captures the sinister nature of absolute selfishness.....she was amazing and evil all at the same time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #26
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

precious was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and should have stayed a book. I don't like the surreal transitions and the vignette style of composition.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:29 AM   #27
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Talking GOOD THREAD!

I LOVE critiquing movies!!! (Especially afterwards, discussing with it a love or a close friend! )

Any Quentin Tarantino fans here? Blaze of Glory is now coming out, or just did - on DVD and I want to see it. It is in good Quentin form? (Worth purchasing?)

I LOVED going to movies in the Big Apple, but here at the cabin, well... I just don't get to the "BIG SCREEN" too often here - if you know what I mean!

WILD

*Oh, is the "Netflix?" a paid for internet site for newer movie watching? How does that work? Anyone here belong, or subscribe? It might be good for me being tucked away a bit and loving movies so much. Is there a limit? A minimun? Or you must pay a set fee amount no matter what - and by the movie too, or... only by each movie? Or both? Never mind, duh! I'll look it up! Any opinion by anyone would be appreciated though! Thanks.
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #28
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunshine Cleaning

Wildcat, I used to belong to Netflix but switched to the Blockbuster version because I had a store close by. That way I could take the movies mailed to me and return them at the store for MORE movies. Loved it.

I watched a ton of movies when I did that.

Just saw Sunshine Cleaning with Amy Adams, Alan Arkin and Emily Blunt. Would never have heard of it if not for my friend, OrganicButch. Hy heard about it from another friend.

Whoa. A really intriguing little film that made me stop and think. The premise is that an ex-cheerleader (head cheerleader even) [Amy Adams] who dated the captain of the football team is now cleaning houses trying to make ends meet. She's also a single mom of a very precocious, intelligent little boy. I think he's around 8 or 9 in the movie. Her sister[Emily Blunt] is pretty much useless and a royal screw-up who just can't do anything right.

Alan Arkin is the dad who is constantly onto his next big money-maker. He constantly promises but rarely delivers. He raised the two girls after their mother's death when they were young. When Rose translates her cleaning skills into a bio-hazard cleaning company, his response is so subtle. You don't really know why until a bit later in the movie but I don't want to give that away.

The movie explored some really emotional themes for me including the loss of a parent and how death affects us in such different ways. There is a really small side lesbian part. It was interesting but not really that important to the movie in my opinion.

The Amy Adams character (Rose) has the bulk of the character arc but her dad (Arkin) and sister (Blunt) both do show growth and development. I found this movie to have emotional chops as well as some really funny comedic moments. And when they blended them together is when this movie really (sun)shined for me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0862846/ is the IMDB page.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #29
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Netflix is awesome and very very valuble if you like movies

you can instantly stream movies to your computer or your bluray player as part of the subscription and its worth its weight in gold

Quentin Tarentino is one of my fav directors---i love the dialogue in his movies, I love how he captures the inane way people talk and also the way that his characters are insane but sane at the same time---like real life

Im going to watch a great movie with Viggo Mortensen and Naomi Watts, directed by David Cronenberg called "Eastern Promises" if you havent seen it you should check it out
Old 12-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #30
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
precious was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and should have stayed a book. I don't like the surreal transitions and the vignette style of composition.
While I didn't think it was one of the worst movies.. I do have to agree that I didn't really enjoy the daydream sequence.. I also didn't like that they left her poetry out of the movie...

I do think that other than those points, they did a fantastic joy if translating the book into film.... It was probably one of the most honest translations that I have ever seen.

I don't ever want to the movie again..
Old 12-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #31
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyn View Post
While I didn't think it was one of the worst movies.. I do have to agree that I didn't really enjoy the daydream sequence.. I also didn't like that they left her poetry out of the movie...

I do think that other than those points, they did a fantastic joy if translating the book into film.... It was probably one of the most honest translations that I have ever seen.

I don't ever want to the movie again..
Ms Cyn, I agree. I thought they did a really good job translating the book into a film. But it's not a movie I'll want to watch again. I knew about the book and had read some reviews of the film. I had a pretty good idea about what I would be watching. I wouldn't say it was a pleasurable movie experience, in fact while watching the film I got very uncomfortable at times. Sort of like how I felt while watching Schindler's List. Very moving, very well acted but incredibly sad.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #32
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

The Blind Side was awesome
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #33
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

just watched The Rape of Europa for a 2d time. super good. moving on to Food, Inc. now.
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #34
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieflowergirl View Post
just watched The Rape of Europa for a 2d time. super good. moving on to Food, Inc. now.
Food Inc is awesome...Enjoy!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #35
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
Food Inc is awesome...Enjoy!!
yaaaaaaaaaaay!
hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #36
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
*Oh, is the "Netflix?" a paid for internet site for newer movie watching? How does that work? Anyone here belong, or subscribe? It might be good for me being tucked away a bit and loving movies so much. Is there a limit? A minimun? Or you must pay a set fee amount no matter what - and by the movie too, or... only by each movie? Or both? Never mind, duh! I'll look it up! Any opinion by anyone would be appreciated though! Thanks.
Netflix is awesome. You sign up, pick movies and they are sent to your house within one business day. You watch the movies, send them back and get more picks at your house. Rinse, lather and repeat. I think the price being promoted now is $9/month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Wildcat, I used to belong to Netflix but switched to the Blockbuster version because I had a store close by. That way I could take the movies mailed to me and return them at the store for MORE movies. Loved it.

I watched a ton of movies when I did that.

Just saw Sunshine Cleaning with Amy Adams, Alan Arkin and Emily Blunt. Would never have heard of it if not for my friend, OrganicButch. Hy heard about it from another friend.

Whoa. A really intriguing little film that made me stop and think. The premise is that an ex-cheerleader (head cheerleader even) [Amy Adams] who dated the captain of the football team is now cleaning houses trying to make ends meet. She's also a single mom of a very precocious, intelligent little boy. I think he's around 8 or 9 in the movie. Her sister[Emily Blunt] is pretty much useless and a royal screw-up who just can't do anything right.

Alan Arkin is the dad who is constantly onto his next big money-maker. He constantly promises but rarely delivers. He raised the two girls after their mother's death when they were young. When Rose translates her cleaning skills into a bio-hazard cleaning company, his response is so subtle. You don't really know why until a bit later in the movie but I don't want to give that away.

The movie explored some really emotional themes for me including the loss of a parent and how death affects us in such different ways. There is a really small side lesbian part. It was interesting but not really that important to the movie in my opinion.

The Amy Adams character (Rose) has the bulk of the character arc but her dad (Arkin) and sister (Blunt) both do show growth and development. I found this movie to have emotional chops as well as some really funny comedic moments. And when they blended them together is when this movie really (sun)shined for me.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0862846/ is the IMDB page.
I absolutely loved this movie even if the part with the mattress totally squicked me out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #37
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a bit behind in the recommendations that my friends have given me, but I just finished Transamerica (2005).

I was pleased to see that the main protagonist, a transititioning Male-to-Female, was portrayed by a female actress (instead of a male actor). I don't watch Desperate Housewives (or anything, really, with any regularity), but I thought that Felicity Huffman did well in the role.

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #38
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the feedback Arwen. I did the "thanks" button, but it is not registering. Perhaps you still got the rep though, or it will eventually show here.

Gemme, thank you too. I was thinking it was more along the lines of what Mitmo was stating - like you could download movies through the internet (?) I don't know anything about Blue-Ray yet... how that would apply through my PC.

But, to "send the DVD's back", you mean they must be mailed then, within a certain time frame? I get snowed in sometimes here. So, can you "just do" either Netflix or Blockbuster ONLY via the computer/internet?
__

So, Mitmo, have you seen Blades of Glory then yet? I LOVE his movies!! Heroes REALLY stunned me!! (I think I have that title correct with regards to him). And, I could watch the Kill Bill movies over and over. I have quite a library here, and I occasionally can buy new releases at our one grocery store. (Yep, it's totally a "one horse town".)
__

Transamerica. I have wanted to see that movie since I first heard about it and - still have yet to! I am so far behind in my movie watching. The closest town with a movie theater can't always stay open (for lack of business), and keeps changing hands. Renting would be a drive either way I go, and to return timely without late fees feels like pressure. Joykill for movie watching then here. And I dumped my Dish Network after years of being with them, as they were screwing us folks with the older Dish. (Charging us for newer channels that we could not pick up.) And my cable here is just terrible.

I'm not complaining, it's just the way it is.

SO, it's down to my computer. I was only able to get high speed this past year. But, at least I have it now!!

So, suggestions on what would be best choice for internet only, nothing requiring mailing? Anything? Nine bucks a month is a very good deal!! If I can do that just downloading here!

Thanks,
WILDCAT
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #39
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone seen the trailer for "Legion"? Looks like it could go one of two ways...really awesome, or totally sucky.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #40
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
Gemme, thank you too. I was thinking it was more along the lines of what Mitmo was stating - like you could download movies through the internet (?) I don't know anything about Blue-Ray yet... how that would apply through my PC.

But, to "send the DVD's back", you mean they must be mailed then, within a certain time frame? I get snowed in sometimes here. So, can you "just do" either Netflix or Blockbuster ONLY via the computer/internet?

So, suggestions on what would be best choice for internet only, nothing requiring mailing? Anything? Nine bucks a month is a very good deal!! If I can do that just downloading here!

Thanks,
WILDCAT
No worries. You can do it all with Netflix. There's no time frame. That's one of the things that makes it so awesome. You keep the movies as long as you want and when they get those back from you, they send out others on your list. When you sign up, you make a list and, from what I'm told, you can add to the list at any time. So, you know what you are getting but some of them come sooner than others so it's still a bit of a surprise.

If you pay for the service, you can watch some of the movies off of the Netflix site. No downloading, though, I don't believe.

Blockbuster took what Netflix does and came up with something between what they had and what Netflix has. So it's similar in process.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: