Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #41
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait either! I just got done watching seasons 1 and 2 again. I went on a binge and got through them in like 4 days. Last night I watched the minisodes on On Demand. I love the summer cuz all my favorite shows come back!
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #42
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~rubs my noggin~
Yeah that ...-grins-

umm, the Eric in the Sookie Stackhouse book Series is actually better than Eric in HBO...but...both Rawk....

{btw, my str8 friends, also fanatics of true blood *and the Books*, usually tease me with a not-so-small Detail about Eric....just to see me turn green with nausea}
Old 06-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #43
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
~rubs my noggin~
Yeah that ...-grins-

umm, the Eric in the Sookie Stackhouse book Series is actually better than Eric in HBO...but...both Rawk....

{btw, my str8 friends, also fanatics of true blood *and the Books*, usually tease me with a not-so-small Detail about Eric....just to see me turn green with nausea}
What, you mean his gigantic viking penis?

I never cared for Eric until I read the books, now he's one of my favourite characters.

I haaaaaate Bill.

Sam is my boyfriend, though. I really love that guy!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #44
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~scowls~
I'll get u My pretty ....
And yer little kitty too !!!!

I wasn't exactly a big fan of his in the first season, y'know... Stuck-up, Aloof, Long hair..
I prefered Lafayette....
Until Eric tore a bad-mouthing redneck to bloody shreds in front of Lafayette, and casually asking right after "Do I have blood in my hair? Damn, She's gonna kill me"
While Lafayette almost shits himself.....
THAT is when I said "Ohhhh.....Eric..Epic Win..."

Sam is cool, cute when he shapeshifts and cuddles on Sookie's bed...
I knew when she woke up ..."Uhoh....she's gonna see him...Human...butt nekkid....at the foot of her ...." EEEEEK....."bed"

Old 06-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #45
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Quench Your Thirst...

I'm actually crushing on Jessica. Just something about her innocence at the beginning and now she's turned into a bad girl just roaming about, especially when Bill isn't around to babysit her. This new season should be interesting...

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #46
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

i am not a huge fan. i own the first season (got it on sale) and watched it once. i saw a few later ones on HBO, and i agree re Maryann -- i would have followed her anywhere. i agree that the brother is a huge source of humor. i also like the gay guy who used to traffic in vampire blood. Sam not so much. He so reminds me of the sensitive new age country boys i grew up with. The lead singer in the band type. Been there and done that. And somehow no longer have ANY interest in that -- male or female version.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:32 PM   #47
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE True Blood. Got the DVR set but I'll be watching it live anyway. Read all 10 books, and I've seen every episode (more than once). I love Eric.

Really curious to see what parts of the books they'll use this season, its great that you can read the books and still not know wtf is going to happen - Allen Ball really blow out the parts he likes and gives them more meat, and gets rid of the pure cheese that the books sometimes have. (not great literature for sure :>)

I could just watch the opening credits over and over, so sleazy and dirty and sexy.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 02:38 PM   #48
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I have conflicting feelings about Jessica. I kinda dig her character...but her being in the show is weird for me since she was not in the books. There wasn't even a character in the books that could have been someone altered to be Jessica in the show.

I am -really- excited about seeing Alcide this season. Hot hot hot!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #49
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Old 06-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #50
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Whatcha mean "used to"?
Both Eric and the vampire Queen got Lafayette by the short 'n' curlies, he still sells "V" ~crax up~ {he has to shut up about his sources }

btw, in merchendise for true blood, they do sell those bottles...
"Blood Orange" flavor..
I did hear, though, it's not exactly a pleasant flavor {No not coppery thick Blood.. }

Old 06-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #51
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I am so conflicted!! The Tonys are on right now but in a mere 20 min or less there will be a TrueBlood Behind the scenes mini thing on HBO followed by the season premier...of course they will rerun it at 11 but that's when I watch it a second time...

Looks lile the Tonys are going to lose to Sookie, Eric and Lafayette...

And then there is Pam.....

BTW - does everyone know that Carrie Preston who plays Arlene is (in real life) married to Michael Emerson, aka Ben on LOST?

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #52
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Less than 15 minutes to go!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #53
Liquefaction

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a dash of tomboy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Liquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST Reputation

And the long wait is over! Grab something to drink, a snack, and sit down for more BLOOD!
Liquefaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #54
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Whoa.. That was so not in the books ! But wonderful !
I have yet to see the series, I have, read all the books.. I love em Actually I may be one or so behind....
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #55
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Conscience off
Dick on
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #56
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Considering Lafayette croaks in Book 1, they caved in to fandom, and kept Lafayette HBO alive....

btw, doesn't HBO repeat a lot?...
Tonys....Not so much
Although Sean Hayes {jack mcfarlaind of will & grace / smart-ass assistant in Bucket List etc} *IS* the host of the Tony's

I'm loving the introduction to werewolves, otherkin !!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #57
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
Conscience off
Dick on
Sadly for Jason that only worked in theory...

Real wolves? How totally way cool is that???

Is it just me or does Jessica remind anyone else of Sally in Nightmare Before Christmas?

Favorite line: "I'm in no mood for lesbian wierdness tonight Pam!"
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #58
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

Ok, Eric naked. really what else mattered after that?

(oh and the girl that was tied up and naked too. ahem)

also loved Sam's dream of Bill. hawt.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #59
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Eric is magnificent. Who is going to see Bill after such an individual?

No.One.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #60
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
also loved Sam's dream of Bill. hawt.
No, it makes me want to stab out my mind's eye. Bill is so creepy with Sam. Poor Sam!

Best Line: Now you're just gonna hafta pick up some pussy overflow if we're gonna be living together! (something like that, I was too busy dying of funny to remember the exact quote)