Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #61
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I loved this line, spoken by Pam:

“I don’t know what it is about me that makes people think I want to hear their problems. Maybe I smile too much. Maybe I wear too much pink. But please remember, I can rip your throat out if I need to, and also know that I am not a hooker. That was a long, long time ago.”
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #62
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I hafta agree...
That lil "dream" was just....Kooky...
Very far off, out of the park from "brokeback mountain" stuff lol
Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Lafayette have a similar dream with Eric -grins-
My fave line?

"Bitch, the you-me bridge ain't gonna Ever fuckin happen" ~Lafayette

Ooooh, Pam's lil "lecture" was Hawt 4 sure...
he had that "yes ma'am, whatevah u say ma'am, won't happen again !!!" expression downpat
Old 06-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #63
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Pam is my favorite character...

I loved it last season when she complained about ruining her shoes...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #64
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
I hafta agree...
That lil "dream" was just....Kooky...
Very far off, out of the park from "brokeback mountain" stuff lol
Although, I wouldn't mind seeing Lafayette have a similar dream with Eric -grins-
My fave line?

"Bitch, the you-me bridge ain't gonna Ever fuckin happen" ~Lafayette
I think Lafayette did have a dream (or was that in a preview?). If you've had the blood you get those sex dreams. I liked the way it messed with Sam's mind a little (and reminded us about him having Bill's blood).

So glad Pam was upgraded to regular featured character this season, love her.

And can i say it again: Eric.... naked.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #65
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Yay on more Pam and that was an awesome line about the pink and smiling too much.

My fave line was Andy when he told Jason, "Conscience off. Dick on. Say it with me."

And that Tara is a hot tragic mess!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 09:27 PM   #66
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting, waiting, waiting, no reading any of this quite yet. We will watch later after "Breaking Bad". Apretty is not really a fan but she watches anyway. Sometimes the writing on TB is kinda lame but I still enjoy it. I love Pam. I can't lie.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #67
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

The writing is what makes it so fab. Especially the bad, sorta, campy stuff. Love it!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #68
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like the "Bill is kidnapped" storyline is going to stay somewhat true to the books. I see that Denis O'Hare has the role of Russel Edgington (King of Mississippi)
Old 06-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #69
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down Don't Bother

I have the True Blood drink and it's horrible. The bottles are very cool and I have them in my bar as a decoration and one in my office on a shelf. Tastes like a bad flavor of orange crush with an after taste. Don't bother unless you want the bottles for decoration.

Quote:

btw, in merchendise for true blood, they do sell those bottles...
"Blood Orange" flavor..
I did hear, though, it's not exactly a pleasant flavor {No not coppery thick Blood.. }

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:39 AM   #70
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

ew.com has a list of 8 new faces on True Blood. Including Debbie Pelt, Alcide, King of Mississippi , his hubby, Sam's brother (who we met last week) and is a shapeshifter apparently (against the book rules!), tara's new love interest, and a Love interest for Lafayatte!

They didn't mention Claudine, but I know they cast her as well.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:08 AM   #71
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

ARGH I missed the new episode last night cuz of work and it won't be airing again until Tuesday. Anybody know a place online that I can watch it?
Old 07-05-2010, 11:10 AM   #72
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

no new episode last nite due to the holiday weekend. They showed the first three of the season again instead.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #73
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
no new episode last nite due to the holiday weekend. They showed the first three of the season again instead.
OH THANK GOD!

*dance*

Thanks for letting me know.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #74
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I love that we see more of Pam's lesbian talents this season.

Tara is workin' my last gay nerve.

Bill giving to his maker made me want to go postal.

This made me crack up........
Kidnapper 1: That's gay.
Kidnapper 2: And playing with your titties in a car full of guys isn't?
Old 07-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #75
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

ok, maybe I'm well within the Minority...
Even my str8 friends shuddered in disgust...
For starters?

That ridiculous "orgasm" scene between Tara and that Glue-Sniffing Addict looking Vampire reject ...His only vindication was when he glamoured Tara..that was it...

Then there's Sam Merlottes biological parents, for fucks sake put some pants on, or wear a Robe , that was just....Nasty...I've lived surrounded by rednecks with more tact...And don't say "that's Cajun!", plz...I have Cajun & Creole friends..the "barf" factor hit the roof with 'em...

And the topper was when Bill caved in to that bitches cajoling...It wasn't so much the blunt-rough-raw fucking that Made me turn green with nausea, but rather..hmm...When the sick fucker kept porking her AFTER he twisted her head....I did laugh though, the way she urged him on, with her head all fucked up and backwards..It reminded me of "Death Becomes Her"{goldie hawn, meryl streep, bruce willis}
My guess is this would be HBO's attempt to throw a monkey wrench into Bill/Sookie romance approving folks so she can go with Mr. Werewolf {if you havent read the Books, u should...Sookie fucks at LEAST 5 different guys-species, Including Eric *not just in her dreams*}

Jessica needs to take an example from Maryanne and go away, maybe take Hoyt with her....

Lafayette and Pam were the only saving Grace from this last episode...
I'm really glad they're starting to use more on the Books...
I'm kinda curious though...
If Eric does that Extra-Mega fast-forward type Fucking....I wonder Pam does it...?

Oh, and I cant wait to see if they touch up on Jasons story, and the FaerieFolk....
Old 07-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #76
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoyed the orgasm scene with the "Glue-Sniffing Addict looking Vampire reject". It was lovely with a touch of odd, because I kept thinking of Forny Hull from the movie Where the Heart Is (also played by James Frain) and feeling glad that he finally got to let loose.

I really need to learn to compartmentalize.
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #77
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:

My guess is this would be HBO's attempt to throw a monkey wrench into Bill/Sookie romance approving folks so she can go with Mr. Werewolf {if you havent read the Books, u should...Sookie fucks at LEAST 5 different guys-species, Including Eric *not just in her dreams*}

My favourite is Quinn. Although I do REALLY dig on Alcide. I resent that she hasn't fucked Sam.

Quote:
Jessica needs to take an example from Maryanne and go away, maybe take Hoyt with her....
I like Hoyt! He's so.....derfy.

Quote:
Oh, and I cant wait to see if they touch up on Jasons story, and the FaerieFolk....
I'm sure they'll be getting in to both of those things. Jason has already met stupid Cristal. And I'm positive that the whole "stealing the stackhouse family tree from Bill's house" thing was about the Faeries and Sookie's tie-in with that world.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:39 PM   #78
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
My favourite is Quinn. Although I do REALLY dig on Alcide. I resent that she hasn't fucked Sam.

I like Hoyt! He's so.....derfy.

I'm sure they'll be getting in to both of those things. Jason has already met stupid Cristal. And I'm positive that the whole "stealing the stackhouse family tree from Bill's house" thing was about the Faeries and Sookie's tie-in with that world.
I agree with you about Alcide. Can a person be more gorgeous?
I think Franklin is so psychotic, but he cracks me up. Remember this scene?...

Tara: We need to talk.
Franklin: Don't say that. Women say that, everything goes black, and I wake up surrounded by
body parts.

Can't wait for next week. I'm anxious to know what Eric sees when he bites Sookie's cousin.

Duchess
Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #79
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Man, last night was almost torture porn...laugh!

Tara is HILLING me! lmao. I was dying laughing during the bite? scene.

Alcide is just yummy!

I wanted to smack Sookie last nigt or give her a ball gag! Man can she nag!

and Franklin. Bless. *step away from the glue*
Old 07-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #80
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Oh and dog fighing? Way to make things current.

UGH.