Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #61
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Default Teardrop Camper

I tried and tried to get this video to post, but the video fairy is pms'ing. So here's a link - [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuDbk_Xm-c8"]‪Teardrop Camper‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Video of the building phases of another teardrop model. http://elfcrafters.com/TearDrop.aspx

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #62
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Default she-wee/he-wee

I know it's not for everyone, but wanted to mention the shewee/he-wee too. Whether it be when you're camping, public restrooms(where you wouldn't have to explain the direction your feet are facing), or every day life.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Shewee-SHEWEE/dp/B001OTE9L2"]Amazon.com: SHEWEE: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #63
Daktari

Non-Mrs.I has one of those for festival situations....the toilets at festivals are eeueeeeeew! I have no sense of smell...it's only the queues that bother me!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #64
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

I love camping! Every time I drive by a sporting goods store, I have to go in and look at what they have and sometimes buy something that may be useful. Last time was two new bladders for my Camelback. One had a leak in it and the other one, which I got around the same time as the first, was starting to go too. One is strictly for water and the other is for booze. Yes, that's how I camp!
Ranger Butch Force is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ranger Butch Force For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #65
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation
Default ME, ME <raising hand>

I have camped all my life in all sorts of ways, tents, vans, travel trailers. This year I bought a class A motor home (not new) and moved from a two-bedroom house to an RV. All of my material things were either sold, given away or tossed, except for a small box of pictures and a few items of clothing and some kitchen items and bedding. It was very freeing.

I am now a full-timer and am working my way across the US. My plan is to live at Sam's Town in Las Vegas for the rest of my life. *kidding*

Wanna swap camping stories?
HoustonHuny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:29 PM   #66
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Never actually been camping.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #67
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I started camping in tents with the Girl Scouts and my parents mannnnnnny moons ago, but the older I get the more I like my comfort. We now have a Class "C" Motorhome.

Next week we will be going to the Lake to stay in floating cabins with some friends to celebrate my Kasey's Birthday. Fishing off the front deck....life doesn't get much better than that!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #68
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

HoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST ReputationHoustonHuny Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I started camping in tents with the Girl Scouts and my parents mannnnnnny moons ago, but the older I get the more I like my comfort. We now have a Class "C" Motorhome.

Next week we will be going to the Lake to stay in floating cabins with some friends to celebrate my Kasey's Birthday. Fishing off the front deck....life doesn't get much better than that!
Wow! Floating cabins, what a great idea. So, who cleans and cooks the fish? I will be happy to eat the fish, but the rest of it...you can have at it!

Everything tastes yummy when you eat it outside. I have an electric griddle that I put on my picnic table and just plug in. I don't know why but eggs and hash browns and bacon taste so much better when they are cooked outside.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #69
HoustonHuny

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Never actually been camping.
Right now it doesn't feel much like camping. The sun is so hot in Texas and there is no shade, so you have to close the blinds and turn on the air-conditioner and play on the puter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HoustonHuny For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 03:08 PM   #70
Daktari

*flashes International Faggot of Mystery card*

My name is Incubus and I'm a poof. I cannot kill, gut or clean fish, fowl or fauna. Humans are a different matter! I'll cook happily though

Love building fire pits and tending fire - I am Tim the Toolman hear me grunt... Ooh-Ooh!

Can brew a fine pot of tea and make a pigtastic bacon (or veggie variant) butty in the morning

Can play guitar/sing round the campfire and lead sing-songs -available for weddings, wakes and bat mizvahs...very reasonable rates, apply within.

Just please don't ask me to kill and gut anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #71
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
*flashes International Faggot of Mystery card*

My name is Incubus and I'm a poof. I cannot kill, gut or clean fish, fowl or fauna. Humans are a different matter! I'll cook happily though

Love building fire pits and tending fire - I am Tim the Toolman hear me grunt... Ooh-Ooh!

Can brew a fine pot of tea and make a pigtastic bacon (or veggie variant) butty in the morning

Can play guitar/sing round the campfire and lead sing-songs -available for weddings, wakes and bat mizvahs...very reasonable rates, apply within.

Just please don't ask me to kill and gut anything.
Gotta draw the line somewhere. I agree.

In fact, living in the Southern US I find it important to tell potential dates that they better never bring anything dead in the kitchen for me to clean. UGH. We have grocery stores!
Old 11-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #72
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I am so looking forward to camping in the Smokey Mountains in the very near future.....

Even if it is in a little cabin with a cute little fireplace, nothing better for a romantic getaway.

Yum.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #73
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I am so looking forward to camping in the Smokey Mountains in the very near future.....

Even if it is in a little cabin with a cute little fireplace, nothing better for a romantic getaway.

Yum.
Now a cabin in the Smokies! Heck Ya.

Love sitting out on the deck, grilling, chillin....I like the cabins with lots of glass for those amazing views!

*Hot Tub!*
Old 11-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #74
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Now a cabin in the Smokies! Heck Ya.

Love sitting out on the deck, grilling, chillin....I like the cabins with lots of glass for those amazing views!

*Hot Tub!*
YES!!!!!!! Walking around with a flashlight at night, scuffling through the leaves. Cool weather where a light jacket is needed, barely seeing your breath in the moonlight. Camp fire, or fireplace fire, marshmallows, hot chocolate and hot dogs. Just about any food when you are camping is freaking delicious.

Hair in a pony tail, no makeup, over sized lumberjack shirts. Not caring bout how you look at all.

Meeting other peeps in the campground, from all over the world. Creeks, ice cold water to wash out your dishes. Breakfast with eggs and bacon and hot coffee.

Ah....heaven

Maya Angelou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #75
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yum.

I've fished in them there mountains and would do it again in a heartbeat

I used to camp, but nowadays unless I can skeeter proof myself, I break out in big welts on top of the bites or at least I do here in OK

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #76
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne[SIZE="3"
;461575]I've fished in them there mountains and would do it again in a heartbeat

I used to camp, but nowadays unless I can skeeter proof myself, I break out in big welts on top of the bites or at least I do here in OK
[/SIZE]
Have you used deet? "Off" Deep Woods in the green can? It's not real healthy for you to use all the time but it does work. It is the only thing that keeps them off of me. Trust me, they love my southern blood. I can go down in the lower part of my back yard where there are many trees and get 15-20 bites unless i spray down. Those little mothas are horrible down here.

But, the green can of "Off", keeps them away, from me at least. And of course, this time of year they aren't as bad as in the summer months.

Grab you a can on the way and come on down Wolfy!!!!! We would all have a blast!!!!

Maya Angelou
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #77
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Maybe some day we could rent a big cabin in the Smokies with plenty of grounds...then those who need a real bed (Me!) can, those who like to sleep outdoors can and we could all hang out together on deck.

I so love the mountains! or maybe at one of the lakes?
Old 11-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #78
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Maybe some day we could rent a big cabin in the Smokies with plenty of grounds...then those who need a real bed (Me!) can, those who like to sleep outdoors can and we could all hang out together on deck.

I so love the mountains! or maybe at one of the lakes?
I'm ready!!!! My mom has a chalet between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. It sleeps 8 people and has a hot tub.

And it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL.

It would be fun to get something like that together!!!!!!!!

Maya Angelou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #79
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
I'm ready!!!! My mom has a chalet between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. It sleeps 8 people and has a hot tub.

And it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL.

It would be fun to get something like that together!!!!!!!!

Next Spring?
Old 11-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #80
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Next Spring?
OK sounds great!!!!!! Seriously, maybe we could and get some of the Nashville folks or anyone. I would love it!!!!
Maya Angelou