Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
moonfemme

Default Wheat Free / Gluten Free Recipes

Just windering if anyone was interested in exchanging info and recipes about Wheat Free / Gluten Free Living ?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

My gpa would love this...can I put in a request? Gluten free bread recipe?? one that still tastes good perferrably...lol
Thanks
Old 12-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

You might try here.
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=416
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #4
moonfemme

Default Corkey

Thanx so much. Still trying to get around the site and ALL the PLACES to go.
Have an AWESOME day :~)
Moonfemme aka Kymme
Old 05-26-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love peanut butter

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

I made these the other night and they came out good. I don't know the perfect cooking time. I made two batches one batch I left in for 12 minutes at 375 degrees f and the other batch I put in at 300 for 15 minutes. There were less in the second batch so they burned a little but they were firm. The first batch of cookies were kind of mushy but still delicious. There is a perfect time and temp in there somewhere so they don't burn or are not too mushy. I like soft and chewy cookies though. Ok enough rambling here is the recipe.

1 cup of packed brown sugar(or 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar)
1/2 cup of butter (room temperature meaning do not microwave)
1 egg
1 1/4 cups of Brown Rice Flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup of natural peanut butter

1. Beat the butter until creamy, 2 minutes. Add the sugars, beat for 2 more minutes, Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda and powder. Stir the dry ingredients into the sugar butter mixture.

2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours. It will come out like the cookie dough in the ice cream.

3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with something, your flattener (not sure if that is a word, give me a break it's 1am and I am usually in bed) of choice. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes.
Cool on baking sheets for some time until they are firm.

I got this recipe off of the net and changed the flour to gluten free flour. I also used Organic Butter.

Makes about 2 dozen cookies

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote