Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #21
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yes, dear Greyson, it was just a little over 3 years, as a matter of fact!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing You again, and meeting Your sweet Julie!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #22
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Single Digits!!!!

~ 7 DAYS ~

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #23
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Diva, please keep me posted if you ever make it up to my neck of the woods. I would love to meet up with you or you could even stay in the guest bedroom if you were traveling through and needed a crash pad. *Smile.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 09:54 AM   #24
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

~~5 DAYS~~
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #25
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Yay! Have a great time Miss Diva! Very Exciting!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #26
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm disappointed that you are going to Western Colo but not hitting Oklahoma at all. We are much cooler than those Rockie Mountain People :-). I can rope a tornado with one hand while drinking a beer with the other. Have a great time! And for all you Rockie Mountain people I have only one question! How did calf fries get named Rocky Mountain Oysters! Love Colorado and your beautiful terrain. Have a great time Diva!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #27
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Take me with you.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:18 PM   #28
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
~~5 DAYS~~
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #29
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Why is OK not part of your trip?
You should reroute on the way back and go see the Oklahoma National Memorial.
I was mesmerized by it when I visited it.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:34 PM   #30
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm assuming you got the oil changed/car checked out?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #31
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

You kids make me

OK, let's address the OK issue.
My last road trip, I came through OK. That was 2007.
Enough said.

This is my West Coast Tour.

My next trip (whenever) is the Northeast. Julie thinks I'm going to shovel her snow....whatEVER.

I'm sorrie to disappoint You Okies.....maybe I can take a long weekend journey some time soon! Ok, OK? Ok.

Dapper, according to my list, I'm doing that on Friday....oil change, fluids, filters, getting my tires checked and may be getting 2 new ones. (One has a nail in it, but not leaking. However, I've been told to get that fixed. I take no chances.) Thank You for being concerned! MWAH!

I know this may surprise all Y'all, but I'm pretty organized....even down to where the gas stations are along the way which have clean restrooms. They know I'm comin'.....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #32
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Ummmm, why wasn't I aware you came through OK in 2007?

R and I would've surely done something with you back then

So, if you road trip to OK in the future, we can plan places for you to see that would be of interest to you
Like, I'm sure there's a farm somewhere someone owns and you could see if any of the chickens look similar to June's and give them new names or perhaps the zoo, I only hear it's really nice since I have no one here to go there with. Then of course, there is that National Memorial I wrote about earlier. Even many different kinds of museums depending on one's mood. Oh, the list can go on and on, but I'll stop now and catch my breath....mmmm, better, lol.

Just have a safe journey, enjoy yourself and get us plenty of good pics to look at in the gallery or on your FB. Don't forget to load up on water BEFORE you get into the desert.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #33
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Dapper, according to my list, I'm doing that on Friday....oil change, fluids, filters, getting my tires checked and may be getting 2 new ones. (One has a nail in it, but not leaking. However, I've been told to get that fixed. I take no chances.) Thank You for being concerned! MWAH!

Good to hear!

No question on getting the tire fixed. You could just get it plugged, or better yet, throw a new one on there!

P.S. I expect to see you on the Northeast trip!

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #34
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Yea!
I have now finalized my trip. I know where I'm going to lay my chubby little red head every night!!

Don't worry, Dapper.....I will have several gallons of water in the car, a shovel, a fire extinguisher, a first aid kit for me AND the car!

Let's rock and roll!!!

Old 06-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #35
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

In case you take the I10 and need to stop to stretch your legs before LA. I'll pm you my number. I can show you the fabulous sites of our quaint village and how to get back on the freeway.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #36
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Yea!
Don't worry, Dapper.....I will have several gallons of water in the car, a shovel, a fire extinguisher, a first aid kit for me AND the car!

How about throwing a can of "fix a flat" in there? http://www.fixaflat.com/products.asp?page=1_0

Good for when you are on a back road somewhere and don't feel comfortable waiting for someone to come change the tire (yes, I am assuming you don't do it yourself...no offense if you do!). Oh, and a small, yet powerful flashlight!

<---wondering when hy became hys father

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #37
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
<---wondering when hy became hys father

You and me both, Dapper.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #38
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

All of that is all good and well, but trust me the miles between....TP!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #39
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

dont forget a couple of umbrellas. you never know when a storm will pop up.
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #40
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Y'all are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Shall I post my list?
I have TP. (Even though I wouldn't be caught DEAD or even remotely comatose on the side of the road doing THAT!)
I have an umbrella.

I do NOT have that Fix~A~Flat stuff, but that's a good idea! It's just gone on the list!

Thanks, Y'all, for being so thoughtful and caring!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: