Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #61
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good.
We're one bubble off plumb. Just sayin'.....

I have my fire extinguisher.
I have my water.
I have my anti~freeze/coolant stuff.
I have my new mascara.
I have my new lipstick.

Life is good.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 09:31 PM   #62
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
fixaflat aerosol is only for dire emergencies. Usually the tire can't be repaired after it's been used. It's the residue on the inside of the tire. So I've been told.
if cleaned properly it can be repaired...it's just a pain in the rear.

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #63
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I decided against the F~A~F stuff. It can't get hot and I'm going to be in the hottest part of the country. It would be just MY luck that it would explode.

No thank You.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #64
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Ok, I came over here to say something and then I got distracted ~ oh look! a chicken! ~ and I forgot what I was gonna say.....

Who can I blame?

Old 06-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #65
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

don't forget to make sure all the routes your gonna take are all open. i saw on the news about the fire in N.M.
we just got back from a road trip from Nor Cal to OKC and back. i loved it. Utah is not so purdy in some areas.
have a safe trip
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #66
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierragirrl View Post
don't forget to make sure all the routes your gonna take are all open. i saw on the news about the fire in N.M.
we just got back from a road trip from Nor Cal to OKC and back. i loved it. Utah is not so purdy in some areas.
have a safe trip
Yes, I'm keeping my eye on those fires!
I'm going the southern route on I-10 until Tucson.
My cousin lives close to the AZ fires, but they're almost contained.
I won't get on I-40 until I leave her home and pop up to Flagstaff.
Then there's a small fire in CO that is also close to where I'm staying, but I believe it's nearly contained, and should be totally contained by the time I roll through.

Thank You! I'm bringing weinies and graham crackers, Hershey bars and marshmallows, just in case!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #67
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

What kind of Soccer Mom Van will you be driving on your road trip? How many miles on it? Be sure you have her into the shop for maintenance and inspection before you make the trip.

I was not surprised to read about your 38. I like a trusty 38 myself. I realize 38's are somewhat out dated. Seems many want a Glock as their hand gun of choice.

I am looking forward to reading about your road trip adventures. What I remember vividly from your previous road trip blog was your pic of you, G and the giant Shuttle Cock.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #68
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

Diva, I did have a can of faf explode. But, the can I have now has been in the trunk for years. It's in an old insulated lunch bag and no problems. It's really hot here too and the car sits in a parking lot all day all summer, avg. temp. 108.
Be safe. Even if you have to buy a new valve stem later.
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galahad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 05:33 AM   #69
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
What kind of Soccer Mom Van will you be driving on your road trip? How many miles on it? Be sure you have her into the shop for maintenance and inspection before you make the trip.

I was not surprised to read about your 38. I like a trusty 38 myself. I realize 38's are somewhat out dated. Seems many want a Glock as their hand gun of choice.

I am looking forward to reading about your road trip adventures. What I remember vividly from your previous road trip blog was your pic of you, G and the giant Shuttle Cock.
Hand guns are a subject I rarely talk about, its too controversial. And the few people who like to do the rumor thing, ( ) did a smear of me about hand guns, and all I did was mention I owned one. Anyhow......

I have this great little 25 that I have hollow points loaded into. This is not my handgun of choice, but, when I am out on my bicycle and many miles from home and sometimes civilization. One can become very vulnerable.(one of my bicycles is worth the price of an average used car) This very small hand gun has laser sights on it. I learned this at the NRA convention that was held here a few months ago. (I traded the old 25 in and bought this new one) Of course do not carry a hand gun if you can not use it. But second, you set the laser sights on someone......you've freaked them the hell out....and 98% of the time they will go the other way saying to them self "oh oh, wrong person"

I appologize if this was a derail...back to the travel channel.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #70
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Alright, everyone! Departure is at hand!
I'll be leaving tomorrow evening between 5 & 6.....driving to San Antonio tomorrow evening, checking into the hotel and go to dinner at Boudro's on the River Walk where my daughter is a server! I'm so excited as this was my all~time favorite restaurant when I came down for TMEA conventions!

Then early Tuesday morning, I'll be on my way (going to San Antonio tomorrow actually cuts about an hour and a quarter off my Tuesday drive....so it's all good)!!

My bags are packed.
My car has been serviced (complete with 4 new tires that SING, btw!).
I will load up the car tomorrow afternoon, make like a baby and head out!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #71
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

"May the wind take your troubles away
Both feet on the floor, two hands on the wheel
May the wind take your troubles away" -- "Windfall" by Son Volt

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #72
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

The car is just about loaded up!
I'm going to run a few last~minute errands and then be on my way to San Antonio to spend the evening with my daughter and her bf!
Tomorrow, it begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the WEST COAST ROAD ADVENTURE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #73
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,352 Times in 2,669 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Diva's West Coast Road Trip
DAY ~1~

Alright........I didn't think I could POSSIBLY have anything to report on DAY ONE!!!!!

Au contraire, mon ami.

And I just have one word: MERDE.

So.

Let's see....where to begin, where to begin........

Ok....I had a few errands (three) left to do today before I left. I was planning on leaving around 3. PLANNING on it...
I went for a pedi, first. She cut me! CUT ME! My toe hurts. However, I have purple polish, so I forgave her in my heart.

Then I had to go to Lowe's and have a couple of extra keys made. So I went and did that. I got back in the car, pretty pleased with myself ~ even though it was past 3. (The salon was crazy wild and backed up!) I get in the car and think.....that's odd. Why does my car smell like wine? <breathed deeply>

Then I thought.....did I take that bottle of wine out of the car yesterday???? Well....I'll just go to the bank and then when I get home, I'll check.

I get to the bank and reach for my purse.
It's not in the front seat. Now why ~ I asked myself ~ would I have put it in the back with my purchase? So I got out at the Drive-thru and opened the back door and my purse was not there.

What?!?!?! There is no WAY I left it at Lowe's! Maybe I did...in the basket, as I left?

So I tried to get back on the interstate to go back. There was a wreck. (Oh yes there WAS!) It seemed like it took me FOREVER to get back to Lowe's. I see my basket. No purse. Oh PLEASE let it be inside.....

I went to the Customer Service Desk and there were 3 people in front of me. Finally I got to the lady and asked if someone had turned in a black patent leather handbag (this is my Mom's purse!!!). No....she didn't think so. And my heart sank, because if there was no purse, there was no trip for Diva. I tried not to cry and another woman said, "What color is your purse?" I said "Black!!!!!" And is there something special on the outside? (This was a test, I could tell!) I squealed with glee, "TINY PINK TIARAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She laughed and delivered my purse to me.

I MAY have skipped to the car.

So....then I go back to the ATM. THAT was flawless.

Then I get home and I open up the back of the van. The bottle of wine had knocked over in the [plastic] bag and rolled to the other side of the car. I guess in the process, it was SO incredibly hot in the car, the cork blew out and there was wine all over the back area of my van. All I could think was.....Jeez. I hope I don't get pulled over! Ok, ok....it MAY be mildly amusing now.....but that was a lovely bottle of Riesling. Wasted. Ne'er to be savored upon these lips. Grapes. Crushed for naught.

Then I finished packing the car. Lucy was becoming nervous. She doesn't like to see me pack the car. She wanted to go, too.

Off I went to San Antonio, 2 1/2 hours later than I originally planned. I checked into my hotel, freshened up a bit and took off for my daughter's restaurant!

First, Boudro's is on the River Walk. So it's full of charm......and very San Antonio! I got to meet her favorite co~workers, including her boss, who was lovely. We sat and chatted when things calmed down.

I got to watch my daughter work the table next to mine ~ an 8-top. I tried not to stare. She was so good!!! I was glad I got to hear her explanations, too. I was so proud I nearly cried. I had to stop myself because I know she would have been embarrassed. But she was f***ing amazing!

I had this amazing sirloin....holy God...amazing wine.....she made guacamole tableside and I had some really wonderful wines. (They have their own wine cellar!) And to top it all off? Creme brulee`............MMMmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

When I left (I was there 2 1/2 hours), some of the waiters came to door and waved and said, "Bye Mom!"

They made my night!

So i'm back in my room.....going to hit the hay in a few minutes!

Tomorrow is Chapter Two: Las Cruces!!

Last edited by Diva; 07-04-2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: The font could be read by Helen Keller!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 07:49 AM   #75
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #76
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Hella of a start.
Bon Voyage'!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 03:10 PM   #77
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Safe Travels Diva ~ Can't wait to read more.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #78
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Good lord woman, be safe!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #79
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you're having a splendid time at wherever you are in your travels at the moment.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #80
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

I hope you have the most amazing trip. Be safe and I look forward to reading your adventures.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post: