Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #1061
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I'm just wondering do people believe that most or even many NFL teams have bounty systems in play that pay players not just for outstanding performances, like interceptions and such, but for actually purposely injuring opposing players and getting them at least knocked out of the game and hopefully carted off the field?

I mean I get extra bucks as incentive for outstanding plays but purposeful injury is a bit much. Maybe I'm just too naive.

i have noticed in games what i felt like was an a attack on a single player.

i always thought it was just me but i know i saw Tom Brady being targeted in one game. If there is a bounty for a players head they sure won't care about a silly roughing the kicker or late hit on the QB.

What is sad is have so many times often though each game was fixed.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #1062
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

i have noticed in games what i felt like was an a attack on a single player.

i always thought it was just me but i know i saw Tom Brady being targeted in one game. If there is a bounty for a players head they sure won't care about a silly roughing the kicker or late hit on the QB.

What is sad is have so many times often though each game was fixed.
I think they do attack a single player. Especially someone like Brady. But that's part of the game. A clean hit is one thing. I mean it's football not golf, people are supposed to hit each other...and hard. But not in ways that are bound to cause injury. Accidents happen, but if you do it on purpose it's no accident. And if somebody is paying you to purposely end someone's season or career then that just sucks. And it's cheating. If you can't beat someone fair and square then I don't care what the score says, you didn't beat them period. Winners never cheat and cheaters never win even when they walk away with the Lombardi Trophy. But then as I said, I'm a bit naive.

About games being fixed, you know I've wondered that sometimes. But logistically I don't think it's possible to fix games. I mean when you consider the only way to keep a secret is not to tell anyone or to kill them immediately after you tell them, something like the entire NFL fixing games would be one hell of a secret to keep. I imagine you can pay off individual refs or even individual players to throw a game, but that's really not a guarantee. And as long as some refs or some players are blissfully unaware the fix is in, the game can end up playing out almost fairly. Especially with instant replay and the red flag. Also I have a hard time imagining that elite athletes like these guys are would want to play fixed games. It's not like they don't make pretty good money already. What would be the motivator?
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #1063
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

I love the Saints, and Sean Payton, and I was glad to hear of the harsh punishments. I am a lifelong football fan, and I think this bounty bullshit is abhorrent in every way! Yes, football is a brutal sport, and yes, players sign up for the possibility of hard hits and severe injury... through normal game play! When you put a bounty on someone's head, it ceases to be normal game play and becomes a per-meditated assault. I also think that it's not saying a lot for your own team if you have to rely on taking other players out to win a game. I hope other teams engaging in this behavior take notice of these harsh penalties, and stop this horrible behavior so we can put some sportsmanship and authenticity back into the game I love so much!

And P.S. - CONGRATS to Denver fans for getting a real QB
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #1064
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

96 million for poutin Manning. Really? For a player that you aren't sure can even play after the injury he has had, and surgery. Really? For a player in the twlight of his career. He is 35 not 25. Tebow minus the hype did pretty good for his first season in the NFL. Seems to me Denver aka Elway in the front office, gave away their promising future. For a very expensive has been, may never be again. Maybe Elway was worried that a young player with a bright future would break too many of his records.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #1065
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Let us be clear: Tim Tebow's arrival in New York is a complete joke. A move so ridiculous, one could laugh openly ... if only it was anyone but the New York Jets.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...lossal-mistake
Old 03-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #1066
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

not sure what to say about the whole bounty thing. first time I hear of it in the NFL. I think there should be suspensions and fines however. Not cool to injure others just for the fun of it and to profit, seriously. . I wonder if some of those late hits and QB hits we see were part of this "bounty."

There is a clause in Mannings 96 million for 5 years that states he has to stay healthy. There is a chance he may not get it all? As for Tebow, poor guy is headed to NY to serve as backup. Although, I think there may be a chance he could win that starting position just like he did in Denver. We shall see.

Next season is looking interesting already and I can't wait for NFL football!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #1067
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Awaiting pre-season ***

NFL home page is interesting.

""""Report: Tebow eyes home in Sanchez's hood

Tebow is reportedly eyeing a rental home in the same upscale New Jersey community where Sanchez lives, sources (described to us as "insiders") told the New York Post.

"(Tebow) really wants to live there," a source told the newspaper, describing the two homes nestled inside the Trump National Golf Course community in Bedminster as a "football's throw apart."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...P11_hot_topics

and Manning..
Around the League

Broncos find backup option for Manning in Hanie
: March 24, 2012 at 07:20 p.m.

Make no mistake, it's not a Plan B, but the Denver Broncos have found a backup for Peyton Manning in former Bears quarterback Caleb Hanie.

Hanie, 26, signed a two-year deal with the team, The Denver Post reported Saturday.

Last edited by Tommi; 03-25-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #1068
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Awaiting pre-season ***

NFL home page is interesting.

""""Report: Tebow eyes home in Sanchez's hood

Tebow is reportedly eyeing a rental home in the same upscale New Jersey community where Sanchez lives, sources (described to us as "insiders") told the New York Post.

"(Tebow) really wants to live there," a source told the newspaper, describing the two homes nestled inside the Trump National Golf Course community in Bedminster as a "football's throw apart."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...P11_hot_topics

and Manning..
Around the League

Broncos find backup option for Manning in Hanie
: March 24, 2012 at 07:20 p.m.

Make no mistake, it's not a Plan B, but the Denver Broncos have found a backup for Peyton Manning in former Bears quarterback Caleb Hanie.

Hanie, 26, signed a two-year deal with the team, The Denver Post reported Saturday.

I like Caleb Hanie and given the chance to play more, he could become a better QB
This would be the 2nd time Denver has taken a QB from Chicago and I really missed Orton when Cutler and him traded spaces.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #1069
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mel Kiper's Mock Draft

From ESPN Insider

1) Indianapolis Colts

Record: 2-14
* Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

No, the knowledge that Luck will be doing a private workout with the Colts doesn't change my thinking here. His pro day was as good as expected -- meaning, very good -- and Luck has little left to prove before draft day. I'll be interested to see if he and the Colts get something done contractually before the draft to further diffuse any suspense.

2) Washington Redskins (from Rams)

Record: 5-11

* Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor

Last time I did a mock, the Redskins moved into this slot a day later. It wasn't an unexpected move, it was just a matter of which team was going to do it. Obviously, the Redskins see RG3 as a long-term answer, and I agree with the assessment that he can be an NFL starter in Week 1. Again, no surprises here.

3) Minnesota Vikings

Record: 3-13
* Matt Kalil, OT, USC

This is one more I'm going to stick with. We know Minnesota needs an upgrade at left tackle, and Kalil is that rare rookie who doesn't need to spend some time on the right side. I think he can start his NFL career at left tackle and hold the position down, even though he'll face some serious competition in terms of NFC North pass-rushers. This pick is about giving Christian Ponder a chance to be successful.

4) Cleveland Browns

Record: 4-12
* Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

At his pro day, Richardson confirmed that his knee is just fine, and while we know a running back is always a risk this high, here is a player gifted enough, and with such a remarkable physical profile and skill set that you're comfortable making him an exception to the trend. The Browns need an impact player at running back, and they can take the best one in the draft here, then look for a quarterback to push Colt McCoy later. They really take a QB here only if they feel he can beat out the one they have in Week 1. Richardson is going to make a difference.

5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

* Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

A great player, an instinctive corner, a high-character kid and a guy who can make a sagging pass defense better from the day they draft him. What's not to like? Claiborne is hands down the best cover corner available in the draft, and the Bucs still need plenty of help with age and uncertainty dotting their secondary. This is a safe pick and a guy who should be very good for a long time.

6) St. Louis Rams (from Washington)

Record: 2-14
* Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.

The possibility remains that St. Louis could move off this spot, but if the Rams stay here and get Blackmon, they'll immediately upgrade a huge weakness, which is the lack of talented options for Sam Bradford in the passing game. Blackmon's speed is adequate, but his smarts, ball skills, route running and work habits translate to a guy who can contribute immediately, which is what this offense desperately needs.

7) Jacksonville Jaguars

Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina

As versatile a defender as there is in the draft, Ingram provides immediate pass-rush help to a Jacksonville defense that sorely needs it, and he offers great flexibility to any coaching staff that wants to mix up its looks, which is pretty much all of them. He isn't extraordinarily explosive, and has short arms, but he disengages very well and has an arsenal to attack blockers and opposing quarterbacks.

8) Miami Dolphins

Record: 6-10
Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M

We know Miami lacks a long-range plan at quarterback, and while Tannehill isn't a guy I'd endorse as an immediate starter, his ceiling is so high you can take him here with a plan in place because of his rate of growth. His already sound mechanics and skill set imply a bright future. The talent isn't in question.

9) Carolina Panthers

* Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

A pick I'm sticking with. Carolina couldn't stop the run last year while rotating rookies on the interior. The Panthers need to find a force that can create stops. Poe has freakish athleticism that will inspire Haloti Ngata comparisons, but what I like here is the versatility. He's not just a 3-4 nose tackle -- he can be a dominant force in the 4-3 as well. Carolina could use a piece in the passing game, but it'll score points. Defense has to be a priority, starting up front.

10)Buffalo Bills

Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

Buffalo has passed on offensive line options in recent years, but Reiff would be a good option to buck the trend. The Bills have made big strides on the defensive side of the ball this offseason, and that allows them to focus on shoring up the offense. Reiff will help protect, but is a complete player and will provide a spark in the running game as well.

11) Kansas City Chiefs

Record: 7-9
* Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

Kuechly is a rare talent at linebacker -- instinctive, explosive, able to make plays from sideline to sideline, but very sound in reading plays into the backfield and making stops. Kansas City has a need here, and Kuechly is a safe pick, a guy who can get on the field early and pick up the nuances of the NFL game right away. A tackling machine at linebacker, he'll make any defense better.

12) Seattle Seahawks

Record: 7-9
Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

Even if Kuechly is still on the board, it would be tough for Seattle to pass on perhaps the safest 4-3 DE option available. Coples has prototypical size, can play every down as a pass-rusher and has a solid arsenal of moves to get to opposing quarterbacks, but with the size and discipline to be a force against the run. Seattle can't go wrong here with either the top LB or DE available. This defense is close to being considered among the NFL's finest.

13) Arizona Cardinals

Record: 8-8
Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

Another pick I'll stick with, Floyd is a great complement to Larry Fitzgerald and will help Arizona maximize the options for Kevin Kolb. The offensive line could use help, but Floyd has proved that he'd be a good value here. Think of Atlanta getting Julio Jones to take some pressure off Roddy White last year. Floyd could fill a similar role.

14) Dallas Cowboys

Mark Barron, S, Alabama

Dallas was aggressive in getting a solid corner in free agency with the addition of Brandon Carr, but the Cowboys still need help at safety to shore up the pass defense. I don't think another corner is out of the question at this spot, but Barron is the best safety in the draft, and the Cowboys can't go wrong if he's available. I can also see Dallas going offensive line here, as that unit could use some help, but Barron makes sense.

15)Philadelphia Eagles

* Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi St.

Disruptive and explosive from the interior, Cox is another player you can take without worries about a scheme fit. He has a chance to become a Pro Bowl player regardless of where you line him up inside. The Eagles simply have to become stronger against the run, and up the middle in general, and Cox should provide early dividends.

16)New York Jets

Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama

Rex Ryan should see Upshaw as a great fit for what he's trying to do on defense. Upshaw has size to hold up against the run even as a pass-rusher in a 3-4, making him an ideal fit here. He plays with a high motor, sheds blocks well with quickness and violent hands, and he'll make plays all over. I do think the Jets could grab Barron if he's on the board. They could use a talent upgrade on defense in several spots.

17)Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland)

* David DeCastro, G, Stanford

We've seen interior lineman come off the board in similar spots over the past two years to great results, and DeCastro would be no exception. An immediate help to the run game, he's strong but agile and will help shore up a Bengals rushing attack that has to do more to create positive down-and-distance situations.

18) San Diego Chargers

* Chandler Jones, OLB, Syracuse

Listed as a defensive end at Syracuse, Jones has the talent, upside and a great frame to make the move to OLB in a pass-rushing role. He's still a little raw, but the instincts are there and offensive linemen have a really tough time getting their hands on him. Could blossom into a star for the Chargers.

19) Chicago Bears

Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois

Quick off the edge, Mercilus utilizes great anticipation and some natural gifts as a pass-rusher, with closing speed and long arms once he has the quarterback in sight. He's coming off a brilliant final season for the Illini, and Rod Marinelli could do wonders with him. The Bears could use some pass-rushing insurance with Julius Peppers not getting any younger.

20) Tennessee Titans

Record: 9-7
* Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

The Titans lost their top cover corner in free agency, and Kirkpatrick has the talent and experience to contribute right away. He is really tall for the position; people see his size and assume he'd become a safety, but he does everything a shorter corner can do, and will utilize his length to become a guy who can be left on an island against big targets, even in the red zone.

21) Cincinnati Bengals

* Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

The Bengals need to add depth at corner, and Gilmore is a natural fit. A starter since the day he stepped on campus at South Carolina, Gilmore is a smart, mature player who has good instincts, can be effective in press and will pick up concepts quickly. He tested well across the board, with no glaring weaknesses in his game.

22) Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta)

Record: 4-12
Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia

Cleveland gets the top runner in the draft at No. 4, and here it gets a great guard to open gaps on the inside. It's clear the Browns need options in the passing game, but becoming a team that sees a lot of second-and-4 situations will go a long way to making this offense more dangerous. Glenn is versatile and can be moved around, but he has the chance to dominate on the inside.

23) Detroit Lions

Record: 10-6
* Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

The Lions can't go wrong with either the best corner or tackle option here. In this scenario, Martin fits what they'll be looking for to bring the O-line up to par. An athletic tackle, he should develop into a great pass protector for Matthew Stafford. Jeff Backus has played forever, the Lions have enough pieces elsewhere and must target the line.

24) Pittsburgh Steelers

Record: 12-4
Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama

One more I'm sticking with from the previous mock, Hightower simply makes a lot of sense based on need and Dick LeBeau's scheme. Hightower was an exceptional young player for Bama, a guy who saw major time as a true freshman (no small feat in that program) before he lost a year with an ACL injury. He has recovered, and could become a star for the Steelers, with the size to hold up anywhere, and the athleticism to take on whatever role the Steelers need.
<Love the pick hope it comes to fruition. >

25) Denver Broncos

* Michael Brockers, DT, LSU

The LSU defense in 2011 was the kind of unit that makes you rewind the tape a lot. So many guys made so many plays, you have to go back and look at where it started. In many instances, it was with the disruptive Brockers, who can create havoc from the inside, blowing up the run and penetrating against the pass. Denver needs to strengthen the inside to complement a solid group of pass-rushers.

26) Houston Texans

Record: 10-6
* Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor

Minus Andre Johnson for much of the past season, Houston's play-action game took a big hit. The Texans just couldn't stretch the field. Wright can be dangerous with or without Johnson. He'll challenge defenses deep, but can also work underneath and run after the catch. The Texans need more ammo in the passing game, and Wright will provide it.

27) New England Patriots (from Saints)

Record: 13-3
Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise St.

A player who has moved up boards during the draft process, he played with a hand on the ground at Boise State, but has enough athleticism and the smarts to transition to standing up on the edge in this type of a system. The Patriots have to work on the front seven in the draft, and McClellin is the type of heady player Bill Belichick can work with.

28) Green Bay Packers

Record: 15-1
* Nick Perry, LB, USC

By the end of last season, the Packers were sacking quarterbacks at a rate that was the worst in the NFL. They simply have to find players who can create matchup problems for offenses often trying to play catch-up via the pass. Perry is another convert option, but the Packers can do a lot with their looks and find a place for a pass-rusher with his upside.

29) Baltimore Ravens

Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin

Sticking with this one from the previous mock. As I've said before, Matt Birk will need a replacement at center at some point (soon), and Konz is the best one available. The Ravens will want to get younger in some spots on defense, but they simply have to be better along the offensive line, which was a liability for much of last season.

30) San Francisco 49ers

* Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech

Hill is the biggest home run threat in the draft when you combine his speed and size, and it's no secret the 49ers need some help at wide receiver, even with the additions of Randy Moss and Mario Manningham. He'll need an adjustment period as he gets used to doing more in terms of scheme than he was asked at Georgia Tech, but he's the kind of weapon this offense needs to expand.

31) New England Patriots

Derek Wolfe, DL, Cincinnati

Will fit best as a 3-4 DE, where he can use his size (6-5, 295) to become a disruptive pass-rusher. Not considered explosive in terms of foot speed, he plays with great leverage and can disrupt pockets by driving linemen back, demanding extra help. Another good fit for the Patriots as they add pieces up front.

32) New York Giants

Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford

The best tight end on the board, Fleener has the speed to be used off the line, where he can become a matchup problem and further diversify an already strong passing attack. Fleener has great hands, fantastic route-running ability and will become a big threat in the red zone. The Giants also need offensive line help, or could target a linebacker here, but Fleener fits.

*underclassman
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #1070
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post

24) Pittsburgh Steelers

Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama

One more I'm sticking with from the previous mock, Hightower simply makes a lot of sense based on need and Dick LeBeau's scheme. Hightower was an exceptional young player for Bama, a guy who saw major time as a true freshman (no small feat in that program) before he lost a year with an ACL injury. He has recovered, and could become a star for the Steelers, with the size to hold up anywhere, and the athleticism to take on whatever role the Steelers need.
<Love the pick hope it comes to fruition. >

Is it wrong that I skimmed and truly only read this one?
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #1071
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

The NFL is going to announce it's schedule today!

*quivering with anticipation!

Old 04-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #1072
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post
The NFL is going to announce it's schedule today!

*quivering with anticipation!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #1073
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

.................................................. ................................................23 hrs 36 mins 08 seconds
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #1074
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Look forward to BRONCOS football!!!

Week 01 Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 02 @ Atlanta Falcons

Week 03 Houston Texans

Week 04 Oakland Raiders

Week 05 @ New England Patriots

Week 06 @ San Diego Chargers

Week 07 Bye

Week 08 New Orleans Saints

Week 09 @ Cincinnati Bengals

Week 10 @ Carolina Panthers

Week 11 San Diego Chargers

Week 12 @ Kansas City Chiefs

Week 13 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 14 @ Oakland Raiders

Week 15 @ Baltimore Ravens

Week 16 Cleveland Browns

Week 17 Kansas City Chiefs

Preseason is @ CHI, SEA, SF, @ ARI. Then they don't play these teams in regular season. hmmm.. Did something change or did I miss something and that's how it's always been?
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #1075
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

10 hours to go.

Old 04-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #1076
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

i am excited about this season!
The Jags have a new owner in place.
We are only hours away from round 1!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #1077
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

9 hrs 10 mins
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #1078
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The draft starts in 1 hr and 57 mins and of course I have to go a to birthday party....for one of my mom's friends from school

It is the only face that can go with this post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2012, 05:42 AM   #1079
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

We got Justin Blackmon and he seems excited about playing for the Jags. I look forward to Fred Taylor announcing #2!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 06:57 AM   #1080
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the new england patriots Dant'e ... Roll Tide !!!

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports