Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #1
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Household Hints & Tips Thread...

The Household Hints & Tips Thread

As I was laboriously cleaning my house today, attempting to keep things spic & span with 5 cats, and a dog, in rainy Oregon, it occurred to me that I needed to clean the kitchen trash bin. I hate a dirty bin, and I hate cleaning them even more, primarily because I do not like cleaning all of the little tiny crevices in the spring action lid.

Suddenly, I had an idea, the dishwasher was empty! I had a moment of guilt, because I do not like to run a dishwasher when it is not full, so I went and gathered another couple of bin lids, and a plastic dustpan. After running the dishwasher on the short cycle, without the dryer, my lids and dustpan were absolutely spotless.

The idea for this thread came to me when I was talking to Gaige on her lunch break, and we were animatedly discussing our different cleaning tricks. Since we are both particular about cleaning, we thought it would be a great idea to start a thread where BFP members can share their tricks and tips for housecleaning, laundry, yard duties, organizing, household repairs made easy, etc...

I'm also interested in seeing posts about homemade, and environmentally friendly cleaning products.

I know it is hard to believe, but I'm rather excited to see what you all will contribute to this thread!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 01:22 AM   #2
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Well, #1 for me would be "pay $$$ to get Holly and Gaige here to clean my apartment" .

Seriously, if you have a tall trash bin (that you can't reach all the way into to clean the bottom), put it in the tub with some Dawn and scrub it sideways with a spare toilet brush.

If your saucepan lids keep getting all over the place, put a plastic drainer in the cupboard and store them upright.

It's not a "green" product, but I'm loving the new pods of laundry detergent. You just drop one, maybe two, in. No more gunky cups!

If it's just you, or you and Gaige, this might not be such an issue. I have teenagers :P who shed their belongings all over the place. Before you begin to clean, get a laundry tub or basket and walk through the entire house, gathering things that are in the wrong room. Return them to the right room. Pick up all trash, get anything off the floor, all dishes in the kitchen, all laundry up, etc. Doing all this before a big clean will simplify your job and you won't have to interrupt yourself all the time.

(and if you're me, you will finish that step and say "heck with it" and have a lemonade ).
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Well, #1 for me would be "pay $$$ to get Holly and Gaige here to clean my apartment" .

Seriously, if you have a tall trash bin (that you can't reach all the way into to clean the bottom), put it in the tub with some Dawn and scrub it sideways with a spare toilet brush.

If your saucepan lids keep getting all over the place, put a plastic drainer in the cupboard and store them upright.

It's not a "green" product, but I'm loving the new pods of laundry detergent. You just drop one, maybe two, in. No more gunky cups!

If it's just you, or you and Gaige, this might not be such an issue. I have teenagers :P who shed their belongings all over the place. Before you begin to clean, get a laundry tub or basket and walk through the entire house, gathering things that are in the wrong room. Return them to the right room. Pick up all trash, get anything off the floor, all dishes in the kitchen, all laundry up, etc. Doing all this before a big clean will simplify your job and you won't have to interrupt yourself all the time.

(and if you're me, you will finish that step and say "heck with it" and have a lemonade ).
Great post guihong! I love the tips about the trash bin, and the laundry basket, and I have been known to use the dish drainer trick with tupperware lids.

The laundry basket idea is my favorite tip here, because I have adhd, which for me, means I go into a room to do a specific thing, get distracted by an object, and forget why I'm there. This leads to six other projects, not related to the first, before I remember what I was meaning to do in the first place! Perhaps if I went around gathering objects beforehand, I could stay on task a little better!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Here are some cleaning supplies you make at home.

http://www.allyou.com/budget-home/or...0411000074397/
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread Hollyjane! Funny cuz I was just coming on to share a recent discovery that I at least love very much for cleaning...

I got a set of 4 microfiber dish cloths to replace my disposable spongy dishcloths that 1. I can no longer readily find 2. get stained and icky looking after a while and 3. are disposable...and that's the last thing our planet needs right now!

These cloths have a microfiber side and a mesh side, I believe I got them at Walmart. And not only do I use them in the kitchen for wiping down the counters, cabinets, appliances and sink, but I found I can ALSO use a dry one for dusting without the use of furniture polish

We now save money on the constant replacement of the sponge wipes as I just wash the cloths when they need it. AND I no longer need furniture polish. One less chemical in the house

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #6
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

*subscribing*

Thanks for starting this, hollylane! I'll post if I think of anything.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #7
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Subscribing

Bachelor subscribing.

..and Holly and Gaige you are welcome to come on down to California any ole time.

Great thread. Great ideas, tips and tricks.

I keep several of those micro-fiber washrag thingeees around now instsead of nasty bacteria holding sponges in the kitchen and bathrooms. A couple of them in the car too to wipe up any spills and great dash duster. Then toss them in the wash.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Here are some cleaning supplies you make at home.

http://www.allyou.com/budget-home/or...0411000074397/
What a great site Okiebug61. I clicked into the site and the link below and , it made me want to stay home and try some of these tips... .well, for just an instant. I forget about vinegar, and baking soda and borax being here and planet friendly.

31 secret household cleaners (you already own)

Learn how to clean your house with things already in your cupboard. These easy household cleaners are tough on grime but easy on your wallet.

http://www.allyou.com/budget-home/or...50/page35.html

Last edited by Tommi; 01-24-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #9
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

*s*....."subscribing as well"
GREAT thread idea, HollyLane & Gaige!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
As I was laboriously cleaning my house today, attempting to keep things spic & span with 5 cats, and a dog, in rainy Oregon, it occurred to me that I needed to clean the kitchen trash bin. I hate a dirty bin, and I hate cleaning them even more, primarily because I do not like cleaning all of the little tiny crevices in the spring action lid.

Suddenly, I had an idea, the dishwasher was empty! I had a moment of guilt, because I do not like to run a dishwasher when it is not full, so I went and gathered another couple of bin lids, and a plastic dustpan. After running the dishwasher on the short cycle, without the dryer, my lids and dustpan were absolutely spotless.
I do this all the time

I have so many little trashcans - a trash can in the bedroom, a trash can and recycling can in the bathroom, and a trash can and recycling can in the office - plus a larger trash can and recycling can in the kitchen with the addition of a small kitchen/food/compost recycling can .... man, that's a lot of cans!

So I started putting them into the dishwasher a while back because I didnt want to wash them all by hand and taking them outside to clean them seemed counter productive.

Nice thread idea - it should be fun to see what other tricks and tips people come up with.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
Great thread Hollylane! Funny cuz I was just coming on to share a recent discovery that I at least love very much for cleaning...

I got a set of 4 microfiber dish cloths to replace my disposable spongy dishcloths that 1. I can no longer readily find 2. get stained and icky looking after a while and 3. are disposable...and that's the last thing our planet needs right now!

These cloths have a microfiber side and a mesh side, I believe I got them at Walmart. And not only do I use them in the kitchen for wiping down the counters, cabinets, appliances and sink, but I found I can ALSO use a dry one for dusting without the use of furniture polish

We now save money on the constant replacement of the sponge wipes as I just wash the cloths when they need it. AND I no longer need furniture polish. One less chemical in the house

Great idea from more than one poster about the microfiber cloths, I'll have to check those out!

As far as the disposable sponges, I do like the ones with the scrubber side, and I do use them, but I pop them into the dishwasher whenever I run it, which keeps them from getting that nasty smell. I use them until they almost disintegrate.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #12
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I'm really digging the posts in here! I am super excited about spending some time looking over the homemade product lists this weekend, before I head off to the store.

Anyone have any tips on what I can use with my Swiffer mop, instead of those nasty non-biodegradable mop pads?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:05 AM   #13
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

If you are a crocheter or knitter, you can make a washable, reusable swiffer cover out of cotton yarn. I've not made one, but have seen a couple of patterns that are for beginners. You could also try ebay or etsy.

I've been known to take a cloth diaper and use it on the swiffer when I was out of the pads. I've since upgraded to a mop system that has washable replacement heads...
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #14
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone probably already knows this one but its one of my faves and i did it just today...

An easy way to clean the microwave, squeeze a half of a lemon into a bowl with like a cup of water, and i actually leave the lemon in the water as well. Pop it into the microwave for about 4 minutes. Let it sit for two. Open the door and just wipe away the mess. The steam from the lemon water releases the tough food stuffs AND it makes the microwave smell clean
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #15
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up pipe friendly drain cleaner

Baking soda has to rank as the most inexpensive/multifunctional product sold. (I do not bake)

Baking soda; White Vinegar

I buy the least expensive no name brands and the largest quantity I can find and do every drain in the house 2 or three times a year.

Remove hair catcher from drain opening. Dump baking soda into the drain, and pour white vinegar on top of the
baking soda. The object of course, is to get the vinegar into the drain, so aim for the center of the baking soda. Pour vinegar slowly. This will foam up! When the foaming action subsides, add more vinegar, again pouring slowly.
Eventually this will all fall down into the drain and continue cleaning as it goes. (you'll hear it working) slowly add more vinegar until you no longer hear the fizz.

Let it sit for approx half an hour and then run water to flush the pipes through.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #16
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default faux leather floor finish

I've been following this *paper bag flooring* concept for
five years. The process has been much improved, but the end result still looks the same. I haven't tried it yet but I'm darn close. Consistently I keep reading/hearing you can recover *LARGE* spaces for a $100 investment plus time. I'm attaching what I think is the most informative
tutorial, however, like everything we do, watch as many as you can to pick up as many tips possible. (sorry, long sentence)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 07:23 AM   #17
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Glad you started this thread, as I have had 3 people now PM me for the laundry soap recipe I mentioned in another thread.

http://www.diynatural.com/homemade-l...etergent-soap/ You can add a 1/2 cup oxy-clean.

----------

Water and white vinegar cleans most things. Baking soda is also a very multi functional product. TF is more versed on this stuff, than me, however.

For TF and I, homemade products are less about cost (but that is nice), and more about getting away from chemicals.

Although not a cleaning topic, over Christmas she tried her hand at deodorant, body/face lotion, and lip balm. Good stuff. I appreciate her taking the time to do this to keep us healthy. Laundry soap and the rest of the items I just mentioned are important because they are all products that leak into our skin. Nasty chemicals we don't need. Additionally, always remember to wash your new clothes before wearing.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #18
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:

The Household Hints & Tips Thread

Thank-you Hollylane and Gaige for starting this thread. In my newspaper reading days, I loved Hints from Heloise . I've always got a project or two going on and with that always comes some sort of snag.

Speaking of snag. My 25 year old Sears Kenmore Dryer is making a noise. I don't expect it to have an operating life of infinity, I'm thinking the belt may be dry rot. Certainly thats something I can repair. I saw where Hollylane posted about ~Gaige to the rescue~ on her dryer repair. Can someone point me in the direction of that research? Thank you again!

Last edited by Dominique; 01-25-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 AM   #19
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I recently discovered a new use for vinegar. I use it instead of a commercial rinse agent in my dishwasher and it gets everything sparkling clean!

I also use BonAmi instead of Ajax to clean tubs, showers, sinks, etc.

I use a microfiber cloth when swiffering the house. I hate throwing away those single-use only cleaning products.

I've been making my own beauty products for quite some time now and LOVE not only the money it saves, but knowing exactly what is in them. I make lotion, salt & sugar scrubs, chapstick, shampoo & conditioner...I haven't yet mastered a solid deodorant that really works.

Thanks for starting such a great thread, Holly!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #20
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default method O-Mop All Floor Sweeper Dusters, Biodegradable, 16 ea

Quote:
I'm really digging the posts in here! I am super excited about spending some time looking over the homemade product lists this weekend, before I head off to the store.

Anyone have any tips on what I can use with my Swiffer mop, instead of those nasty non-biodegradable mop pads?
http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/m...-16-ea-reviews
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: