Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Letter To My Dog

http://www.alettertomydog.com/catego...ter-to-my-dog/

There's a book called A Letter To My Dog. I haven't read it yet. I wanted to write my own letter first, no outside influence lol. Celebrities and not celebrities wrote letters to their pets and a book was born. I came across the book via Pat Summitt. She has a letter in the book. I love dogs and I love Pat.

I hope you all will share a letter.

To my Big Daddy.

With all their house windows and doors closed, someone heard you crying so far away in the dark. That someone found you lying on a wet blanket, next to a Faygo box by the side of the road. You were just a puppy, scared and needing love. And now, you are 3. I can't believe how much of a difference you've made in my living, and gave a change around me. I have to remind myself that you are not human. Your emotions are tender and loving. You still cry so loud just like the day you were found. You climb the cyclone fence, something most would have to see to believe, with your short legs and big body. You make me laugh. You protect. I watch you when you move and there's so much life living in your heart. There has to be something about you that is human. There's something in me that lives in you. Goodness. The happiness that surrounds you is mine. Thank you, Faygo. I love you.

mac

macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: