Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #421
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
Monday night preseason football!! OHHH YEAHHH!

BEARS @ GIANTS TONIGHT.. Who's it gonna be!!?
I'm going with the Giants on this one.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2011, 12:06 AM   #422
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bronco fan here

Preseason or not, glad to see the Raiders ass handed to them!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #423
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I have got to remember to record the games! No reason to miss the games now, well not unless I keep forgetting. LOL

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #424
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
Preseason or not, glad to see the Raiders ass handed to them!!
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #425
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

IT ALL GOES DOWN TONIGHT> The start of the football season. yeahh buddy! I have to go for the Saints, being I like the underdogs. I don't like GB since Favre left and some of my college guys from the HUSKERS on the Saints team.

MNF.. gots my Broncos opening up at home vs the Faiders.

GO BRONCOS!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #426
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am ready for some football

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #427
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Crazy game so far, what's the score going to be in the 100's?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #428
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I work at a daily newspaper in a college town. *cringes* ... As of last weekend I have no life. There is only college football ... *whimpers and crawls under her desk*
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #429
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I LOVE Eli & the Giants!!!! C'mon Giants!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I'm going with the Giants on this one.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #430
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default NFL REDZONE

I just signed up for NFL RedZone with my Cox bundle for just 19.95 for the season

I can record all the RedZone action and playback all year. yeah.Arggghhhhh.

Speaking of Football, how come we only have TWO football smiley's ???

We don't have NFL Team Helmets, pennants, goal posts, action, etc, but we have a zillion..other....things??????
?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #431
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
I work at a daily newspaper in a college town. *cringes* ... As of last weekend I have no life. There is only college football ... *whimpers and crawls under her desk*
I DVR College Games, and watch when NFL games are not on, and i wear/ have cut off shirts like they wear

Go

I also live south of UCLA & USC...but homeblood is Pittsburgh.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #432
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I don't exactly follow pro or college but....

I live in the city of the Tennessee Vols about 2 miles from campus. There is no way i can't get a little of the "orange fever". I wore orange and white scrubs today. I saw maybe 2 people without orange and white on in the store and i'm sure they weren't from here.

Our football team is going through a painstaking "rebuilt" but....we will get back on top. We always do. So far so good.....we've won the two games we've played so far.

So i just wanted to drop in and say.................

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #433
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]I don't exactly follow pro or college but....

I live in the city of the Tennessee Vols about 2 miles from campus. There is no way i can't get a little of the "orange fever". I wore orange and white scrubs today. I saw maybe 2 people without orange and white on in the store and i'm sure they weren't from here.]
LOL I hav to admit they have some serious fans out there in TN! I drove through and saw all the flags in the car windows. I was like WOW. haha.. I was the only NE Husker fan out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #434
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default signs point to yes

Duh.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #435
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

"Memories light the corners of my mind......"

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #436
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I am so ready for this football season...bring it!!!

For my beloved Bears........go, go, go!!!
Still not a Cutler fan, but will try to learn to like him this season
Hoping he plays up to his franchise QB status this year

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #437
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I am so happy someone on FB linked me to a stream...and I am watching my football team kick butt.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 09-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #438
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I am so happy someone on FB linked me to a stream...and I am watching my football team kick butt.
Hey, that's great Wolfy
I am watchin my team who is palying in reverse. Largest Defeat...Steelers 7 ~Ravens 35 with 2 mins to go. Whatthefuck
Old 09-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #439
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #440
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Hey, that's great Wolfy
I am watchin my team who is palying in reverse. Largest Defeat...Steelers 7 ~Ravens 35 with 2 mins to go. Whatthefuck

WOW and OMG and WTF...hard to believe that, I'm shocked

Sorry brudda

And the good news from me, BEARS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports