laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation
Question Artists, are we unstable?

I'm not sure this is the best place to ask this question as this is where the artists hang out and maybe I need to ask those who date the artists.

But...

I have seen a number of comments on here and other places about not dating artists, never again, don't do it, and have also heard comments from others about artists.

As someone who recently left the corporate world to pursue my art and have completely changed my life from penthouses to barns, from Starbucks to home brew, from attending the theatre to participating in Art Walks. My life has done a complete 180 and I have never been happier... but, do I need to be concerned?

Will I become unstable, will I become undatable because people assume I am unstable? What is it about artists that scare partners or potential partners away.

I don't think I have ever dated an artist in all these years.

What do I need to know?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me into this unknown world and why we don't date artists.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: