Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 01-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #81
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1) No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes/pipes/cigars.
2) Must like cats.
3) Be able to own one's own emotional stuff & be honest.
4) Be a capable, caring top when it comes to sex.

Sorry that's four. Oh well
Old 01-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #82
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,783 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Fascinating what people focus on in this thread. Further proof we all make our own happiness.

1. Let's start with what I am not -- your rebound guy, your consolation prize, your soft place to land after you've been dumped or your revenge romp.

2. I am a nice guy who is going to be nice to you, your mom, your grandmother, your friends, your siblings, etc. If the fact that I am going to treat you right is an issue, then I am not your guy.

3. Own your stuff. Personal responsibility and accountability are both huge to me because of what I have been through the past almost 26 years. Be an adult, please.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #83
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1) Edgy but KIND. There was a time when I really wanted/needed edgy with a bit of kind, but time and experience has switched that. I want and need kind first with a bit of Edgy!

2) Interested in family (as I'm a package deal).

3) GREAT kisser! This is not-negotiable.
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #84
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

Integrity
Kindness
Compassion
Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 AM   #85
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
After entirely too much thought on this subject lately, I have to amend/add something:
Health conscious.
Willing to prepare, or at least eat, healthy food. Not bring junk food in the home. Take walks, ride bikes, visit the gym, etc. ... good for me in more than just the dinner-and-a-movie kind of way.
I get a few potential dates that don’t eat healthily and are put off by the fact that I do and that I’m vegan and have been for nearly 30 years. I’m not a lover of cakes, biscuits and many other types of junk food….never have been.

I ask before the first date if she/hy has a problem with me being vegan and would they eat vegan foods at home, should the relationship become serious….most have said they would.

I’m often complimented on my nicely toned body and how I don’t move like a BBW. I’m also complimented on my fitness and high energy levels….I’ve said before in threads that I’ve always enjoyed being active; doing Yoga, T’ai Chi, Swimming, walking, etc. I’ve never let my Spina Bifida or my Plus size body be an issue….I can’t do anything about my genetics when it comes to my body size, but, I can maintain a good fitness level.

My Ex. gave me the nickname ‘Xenia Onatopp’ because she liked the way I held her gently with my thighs when we, well….you know!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #86
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyWestFemme View Post
1) Edgy but KIND. There was a time when I really wanted/needed edgy with a bit of kind, but time and experience has switched that. I want and need kind first with a bit of Edgy!

2) Interested in family (as I'm a package deal).

3) GREAT kisser! This is not-negotiable.
Absolutely. If I don't enjoy their kiss, nothing else will follow. Of course, I don't have to be in a relationship with someone to kiss them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #87
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I am not going to list the things I feel that do not need to list. If you lack honesty, integrity, stability, a job (or substitute like pursuit of an education/retirement etc) then you may as well move on. And do not think that I will not catch you in a lie-I have an almost photographic memory.

My dealbreakers are:

* what you lack-hygiene, manners, sex drive, confidence, a positive outlook
* what you are addicted to-smoking, alcohol, gambling
* what you are not-interesting, kind, thoughtful, accepting of my kids

Old 01-05-2012, 01:00 PM   #88
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation
Default I won't include the obvious.

I keep busy – must be able to match my energy level or accept it. I haven’t made this a priority in the past and it’s been an issue. I don’t expect you to keep up, but don’t expect me to slow down.

I am gentle and I like peace (does not mean passive) – if you need/like to argue or on a constant vent about injustices at work, home, life. I am not the woman for you.

She must be able to live with and accept change. Let's keep out of the rut.
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #89
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

No druggies drunks or smokers or addicts past or present.
Strong convictions/good self-esteem and self-worth.
Must be affectionate with a sweet kind compassionate heart.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #90
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

1. Treat me like the special woman that I am.
2. Must kiss me good morning and good night every day! No excuses!
3. Let go, laugh and be silly.

:-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #91
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

I would like to echo Starryeyes, my homegirl.

In addition, my top 3 non-negotiables are:
1. Must have employment (or retirement or trust fund or whatever)
2. Must be an excellent kisser
3. Must be affectionate and sweet, publicly and privately
4. Must be respectful and supportive of my life, career, and pursuits
5. Must love dogs, cats, basically all critters
6. Must tolerate my astonishingly poor mathematical skills (like listing 6 things for a Top 3!)
Old 01-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #92
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default My three...

1. Must be a stable adult. To me, this means you make responsible decisions, financially, emotionally, etc. You are emotionally available, have learned from your past mistakes without allowing them to impede your present. Know who you are and what you want.

2. Active, playful, silly, funny, a dreamer and enjoy spending time with me. I'm really not one to sit around. I'll try anything at least once and like most things. I like being out in the world and appreciate and relish my time in it! I'm also one to take a calculated risks and work hard for them, to give and receive what I want out of life and to reach my goals.

3. Passionate about the things that matter to you and the relationship. I need to be kissed, hugged, cuddled, and ravished on a regular basis. Generally speaking, when someone consistently endures things they aren't passionate about, it wears on other aspects of their lives, most often their personal relationships.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #93
Honey

How Do You Identify?:
big femme heart..... in a tight girlie package
Preferred Pronoun?:
just call me Honey
Relationship Status:
Playin' 4 keeps with Tomboi1982

Honey Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST ReputationHoney Has the BEST Reputation

1. Conviction of mind & spirit
2. Great sex drive
3. Madly, truly, deeply, endlessly, in love with me
Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Honey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #94
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,142 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

1. Kind heart
2. Rational mind
3. Sensual soulfulness
4. Bonus add on... Likes and respects solitude

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #95
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Must leave pets outside of the bedroom. I love my sleep and play time waaaaaay too much to have an audience or extra critter-like participant hanging around.

Must have an equal-to level of a sex drive. Companionship is great but I definitely need more than that. I need physical satisfaction.

Must be willing to entertain self and enjoy alone time. As a Pisces, I most certainly do... and I don't want to be made to feel guilty or inconsiderate for having my own personal alone time moments.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #96
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Must have an equal-to level of a sex drive. Companionship is great but I definitely need more than that. I need physical satisfaction.

Must be willing to entertain self and enjoy alone time. As a Pisces, I most certainly do... and I don't want to be made to feel guilty or inconsiderate for having my own personal alone time moments.
Alone time doesn't mean I don't love my partner or want to be with them....it means I need time to process my own thoughts and feelings and do my own things. Sadly, that is not always understood and I hate feeling as if I'm being suffocated by my partner.

We each had lives before we met and we should be able to blend both our lives as seperate people and a couple together....easier said than done, though!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #97
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Great sense of adventure
Great sense of humor
Good communication
Old 01-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #98
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
Alone time doesn't mean I don't love my partner or want to be with them....it means I need time to process my own thoughts and feelings and do my own things. Sadly, that is not always understood and I hate feeling as if I'm being suffocated by my partner.

We each had lives before we met and we should be able to blend both our lives as seperate people and a couple together....easier said than done, though!
I'm the same way. I need my personal time and my personal space.

The more they are gone, the better I like them when they come back.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #99
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm the same way. I need my personal time and my personal space.

The more they are gone, the better I like them when they come back.

I have a sticker on my old lap top... A lil goth angle girl who is saying... *How can I miss you, if you don't go away*

I like missing people...
Old 01-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #100
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default take notes girls. . :p

Hygiene for one. Yeah the girl has to Smell good, everywhere.
Respect for self and others.
Non drama.
Not always drunk. Occasional social drinker is ok.
Have a personality to match the beauty.
I got your back so I expect the same.
I better be the #1 guy in your life besides our children.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: