Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #9
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default Neale Donald Walsch

I've never heard of Neale Donald Walsch... I seach him online http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/

Wow on his website I learn he invites 12 people or less to stay at his home for 5 days...

This is what it says on his website...

SPEND 5 DAYS WITH NEALE AT HIS OWN HOME...

Twice a year Neale Donald Walsch invites a tiny handful of people (12 or less) to his home for an ongoing informal conversation exploring, more deeply than he can in any other setting, all of the messages of CWG---what they mean and how they can be overlaid upon our moment-to-moment experience. Called THE HOMECOMING, this very special time with Neale is only for those who are deeply committed to learning and applying CWG at a very high level in their daily life.

Here is an opportunity of a lifetime…

…to dine, to play (there are parlor games in the evenings), to swim in the grotto-pool, and most of all to sit quietly and to talk uninterruptedly with the author of the worldwide bestseller Conversations with God about how the messages affected his life and how they can affect yours. An intimate and personal visit with Neale and his wife, the American poet Em Claire, these five days on a hilltop home in beautiful Ashland, Oregon will prove to be...

…A SPECIAL TIME THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

Wow that's something else about how the author invites people to his home and spends time with them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by citybutch View Post
Thanks for sharing Andrew. I have a very similar experience. I was in a really tough relationship, my brother was dying of colon cancer... and I was struggling in my career. I had a very difficult time finding my center. I was flying back East once a month to be with my brother and family. A couple things brought me to some level of peace:

Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch was sitting on my Mother's coffee table and I picked it up and never put it down...

My good friend Mary Daly was on the Roseanne Show (talk show) and a bunch of us were there in the Green Room with her and the audience as well... And Mary's words were basically "Get OUT of the Fear"...

And a transformative drive back to San Diego after the taping of that show... I literally had to stop on the side of the highway with what felt like an A-HA moment. I also identify it as a spiritual touch.

My relationship ended shortly after this... My brother died a few months later... But I had my center... somehow I made it through.

By the end of the year I had met the woman who would become my wife, made Comeback of the Year award from my company, among a few other stand out events.

I seek out my spiritual center at many points every day of my life. Although I find guidance from the words of Jesus and the Christ within me... I also draw direction and guidance from many different spiritual traditions.

There is no one path to God....
gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: